[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on shadow people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
Thoughts on shadow people?
>>
>>18507131
real.
>>
>>18507131
send them back to africa
>>
>>18507131
They're like stray pets, all they do is wander into your house and look around. There's no purpose for them, and most are afraid of people (they bolt at the first sight of a person).
Which brings us to the worst possible experience one can have with them, which is waking up to one sitting on your bed and just watching you sleep. Can be pretty spoopy but since all they do is stare, makes sense that they'd do it when we're not looking/ sleeping so we won't spoop them back.
>>
>>18507160
Haven't there been aggressive encounters?
Also sleep paralysis tends to sometimes be connected to them.
>>
Sleep paralysis is the worst thing ever i've seen the shadow guy with my own eyes
>>
I've had sleep paralysis featuring shadow people.

>in a bed I'm not used to (that's probably why)
>not fully awake, not fully dreaming
>eyes fixed through the window, first glow of dawn
>shadow people congregating in back yard
>fear mounts as my brain fights it's way back to reality
>can't move, can't yell
>shadow people notice me
>glide towards window
>glide THROUGH wall directly at me
>stop at side of bed and loom in
>fear like i'd never felt before
>primal fear like i needed to scream and tear these intruders to shreds
>shaken into full consciousness by gf beside me
>says I was making the creepiest wail of terror she'd ever heard

Spooked me at the time as I had no idea sleep paralysis was even a thing. I'll never forget that feeling of helplessness with the raging angry terror threatening to burst through. Nowdays I'm sure it was just your typical sleep paralysis.

It's happened a few more times, but seeing different things - ghosts, black skeletons, a witch. The witch one almost made me punch my gf as I broke out of the paralysis, thinking she was the witch. Nothing recently though.
>>
Any theories on them? I see them in my dreams alot. They seem to try to communicate but never heard them say anything.
>>
>>18507210
They are a projection of the dark aspects of one's personality that are actively repressed and denied unconsciously because the conscious mind can't handle it. Thats why they seem spooky and demonic.
>>
>>18507238
But they don't look spoopy to me. I've tried to communicate with them as well, and if i happen to see them in my dreams i usually end up around them.
>>
>>18507177

been that myself, weird thing was i would see the shadow people before i actually fell asleep not during SP. I never experienced anything paranormal in my life and i would see them in my pitch black bedroom and they were darker than the darkness. The one i seen was about 3-4 foot tall and was a mixture of solid and smoky.

I thought it was just my eyes being tired so i would just close my eyes and go to sleep while it was moving around int he corner of my room. One night i seen it and i thought i would stare at it to see what it would do (since i thought it was just my eyes being tired). It got right up in my face when i started staring at it which was creepy but i still ignored it and closed my eyes and wet to sleep.

Probably sounds weird that i was not scared at all by it but it hadn't done anything to me and i thought it was just tired eyes. A while later i ended up getting SP for something i had done and it targeted it. That's all i will say but i am not an atheist anymore and the sleep paralysis problem is gone.
>>
File: 1483896428801.png (2MB, 1198x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1483896428801.png
2MB, 1198x1357px
>>18507321
SPILL BEANS FAGGOT
>>
>>18507160
I had this happen but it choked me.
>>
>>18507561
Jesus christ, that pic... My god... EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED IS A LIE.
>>
My friend is schizophrenic and sees shadow people, she tells me that they often crawl around before quickly disintegrating and that the shadow people appear to people who are emitting negative emotions as they feed off despair. She says if you cut and give them blood they go away though. She is crazy, but I do think it's interesting how many other people also see shadow people. Maybe there's some truth in it, but I've never seen any.
>>
>>18507131
I see them every day no joke
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.