[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 102

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18502674
>>
Any tasseomancers around? I may post a photo of my coffee residue if interested.
>>
Doing some free readings,
Will choose ones I feel are most important.
Tell me your sex, zodiac and current feelings.

Can I at least have my query answered too though?
Female, feeling sadness

Should I keep waiting for the person dear to me to contact me?

For context I have already been told through tarot to keep waiting but it's been a couple days now. I'm worried, don't want to bug them, and mostly I just want proof that they're thinking of me by having them talk to me first. In the back of my mind I'm thinking they're waiting for me to text but I still have doubts for that. In the end I still just want to talk to them it keeps me from going insane with sadness.
>>
>>18507108
Male
Gemini
Feeling kinda melancholic, but it's mostly unrelated to my query

Will L. ever love me back?
>>
>>18507108
Please, career advice, I'm at crossroads.

Male, leo, feeling like I can do anything but have no idea what to do.

Will do your query in a sec
>>
>>18507108
Male, Pisces. Feeling very dubious and anxious, very uncertain too.
Query: should I accept this occupation and go ahead or is it not for me?
>>
>>18507108
I'm >>18507121

Hermit, 9 of swords, 10 of pentacles.

My advice would be to keep waiting and avoid worrying or letting your fears make you suffer, the outcome seems like stable happiness regardless of how this all goes.

If you read them differently then by all means go with your instincts. The answer is within you.
>>
>>18507108
Male Capricorn, a little bit conflicted and ashamed.
How can I communicate better with my guide/s?
>>
>>18507108
Male, Virgo, Tired of fighting against the current. Can't get her out of my head and she makes it all worth it.

How long must I wait for her?
>>
>>18507108
Male
Scorpio
Irritated, alone
Will I be able to get my energy back up once I'm out from under her control?
>>
>>18507108
male, Pisces, tired
can i have a general future reading please if possible
>>
>>18507121
Top Major card: Strength upright
Left: Knight of cups upright
Middle: five of cups reversed
Right: eight of pentacles upright

Based on the top card it kinda speaks for itself, you need to be strong. Also use your courage and patience while at the same time still be kind. Seems like in the past and even now you have had a lot of imagination on regards to your career you know what you want in your subconscious. Right now I see a lot of potential in you, but it seems that you missed out on some opportunity like a failed test or didn't get some other job but it's OK you are moving on to something a bit different it seems, looks like in the future you will be working hard possibly as some apprentice or working for a good company in general.
Keep it up, you aren't going to become some millionaire but successful none the less, you will end up with a good job but you will have to work at it.
I hope you are OK with this reading. Thank you for helping me too.
>>
>>18507108
Male
Sagittarius
Feeling relaxed and one

Am i doing it right?
>>
>>18507155
Top Major: strength upright
Left: ten of wands reversed
Middle: queen of pentacles upright
Right : nine of cups upright
Over all be strong, have patience.
It seems you have or even are currently in some fued or even separation because you not taking responsibility for something, was it you or her who left because of some overwhelming situation? Well I see the queen as being either her or some other caring woman in your life coming to you and caring for you, in the end it seems your wishes may be fulfilled note it could even be a wish in your subconscious not necessarily love from her but maybe someone else but I do see a Queen, it could possibly be the girl, is she caring and loving to you? Then it is her, or is there someone else who is more caring? Either way nine of cups tells that your happiness could be weeks or even days away, even at your very grasp.
>>
>>18507108

Male
Gemini
Feeling trapped in the space between two places

Career reading I guess, at a crossroads right now, I feel like Im in a place where I could make a change, but I'm worried the rug will be pulled out from under me if I do. Ty
>>
I'd love to know what to do from here in my life and journey.

M/Cancer

And I don't know. Need guidance. Help c:

Ily
>>
>>18507108
Male, Sun in tropical Capricorn.
Why I want everything to burn?
>>
>>18507320
Probably because you're a crappycorn
Personality-wise, we might be the worst sign. You're either really boring and batshit crazy.
>>
>>18507327
Really boring ***or*** batshit crazy
mb
>>
File: 1483506950500.jpg (25KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
1483506950500.jpg
25KB, 353x334px
>>18507320
Careful with that edge
>>
>>18507327
I don't use tropical zodiac in my research, I'm fan of Vedic system with nakshatras., so I've never seen myself as Capricorn in slightest measure because except Uranus I don't have any planets there(sidereal zodiac).
I would say that my edgy character is results of moon and jupiter in scorpio aspected by mars and saturn.
>>
>>18507108
Hope you are still around
Male, aquarius, kinda good
Is this the right path to become who im supposed to be?
>>
>>18507320
The feeling comes and goes, but in time it's going to be replaced by the crushing feeling of depression.

t. fellow Capricorn

>pay more attention to the Moon and the ascendant in regards of how your personality may be, Sun is just a few core traits
>>
>>18507381
>Moon with Jupiter in tropical Sagittarius.
what a nice combination you have here...
>aspected tightly by Mars and Saturn creating t-square

Praise the Kek WWIII now.
>>
>>18507108
Male. Libra. Apprehension and fear.

Will A cheat on me? Are A and I meant to be together?
>>
>>18507394
You're mixing me up with the other guy, I'm not him. Both my moon and Mars is in Libra and it shows; not a fan of fighting or arguing too much.
>>
>>18507108

>Male
>Capricorn
>Fearful of my prospects and sad

Query: Will I find success and happiness if I temporarily seek refuge with an old friend to start building a new life?
>>
>>18507108
>Male
>Pisces
>Anxiety, slight stress, tired
Will I pass all my exams this february ?
>>
>>18507108
Male, 21
libra
Been very lonely and depressed lately. Feeling like I dont have any direction or passion.
A reading would be much appreciated
>>
>>18507410
Top Major: the hierophant upright
Left: ace of wands reversed
Middle: seven of swords reversed
Right: Knight of wands upright

This is funny because you are litteraly thinking of joining in with a new home so the hierophant is perfect fitting, it says you should stick to your plan, is this something you had a strong belief in? I see it as something your subconscious thinks you should do, it's in your nature so it's something someone like you would do like a tradition. About now you seem to be delaying this though because of some lack of motivation, you will need to break some bad habit or face a challenge, in the end I see a more energized future with great adventure.
>>
>>18507108
Male
Taurus
Feelings at the moment? Right now, to be quite honest, I'm sexually aroused to the though of having sex with bf again. It has been too long since Saturday (we don't have a safe place).
Query... I want to know how will the next months be. I'm planning to travel with bf next month and after that, we will live together.
Thank you
>>
>>18507108
>Male
>Aquarius
>Despondent

I don't know what i'm expecting from this, its a new to me.
>>
>>18507108
Male
Aquarius
I feel like theres nothing of importance in my life and it's just non existant; I have no friends, and i work 40hrs a week and come home to video gaming and thats it. It's always so very dull, non existantance.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18507543
query?
>>
>>18507543
Hey I'll trade with you :)
will he talk to me, why is he being this way?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-13-27-33.png (637KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-13-27-33.png
637KB, 1080x1920px
Male. BLUE EYES. 23. Also an Aquarius. My problem is time?

May you please scribe to me a way to understand, Confine, perhaps control, or just subject, time ?

Sorry, my question is what is the problem of time for me?
>>
>>18507549
Why hasn't he reached out? Am I being paranoid or can I trust him?
>>18507549
When will I hear from him?

Just need queries
>>
>>18507555
>>18507551
Oops
>>
>>18507551
>lovers, two of Wands, four of swords, page of swords, ten of swords
Seems like they're going through a big change in their life, like they're being forced to make a choice between two things they care about and they'd really rather not, even though they know they have to.
Will he reach out? Yeah, but expect it to be a pity fest. He'll expect your sympathy, regardless of the situation. It's better that you give it and play it cool.

Mine:
>>18507555
Yours is the second one
>>
>>18507555
3 of Swords, 8 of swords, knight of wands

You did something to hurt him that makes him want to be alone right now. You are being paranoid because what you have to do is reach out to him first if you want him to contact you.

Love reading please
>>
>>18507571
High Priestess, page of swords, ace of swords, sun, king of pentacles
There's a lot of potential for a relationship with a strong, stable partner in your future if you can learn to vocalize what you'd like. Don't sell yourself short from opportunity because you're afraid that you'll be rejected. This spread puts a lot of emphasis on words being your strength in finding a suitable partner at this stage in your life.
>>
>>18507569
wow thanks I hope this is right. it seems accurate but who knows! thank you regardless for your time and effort :)
for you I'd say within this winter (if you're not in winter than I'd say within your season now)..but more specifically less than a week. I hope this helps and ends up true for you. good luck
>>
>>18507108
Male
Gemini
Sappy but Hopeful

Ofcourse you can i will scry. havent looked at the other replies so this just what i see:

I saw a lone watering can pouring its water onto a small patch of soil. A sunflower starts growing and soon its as tall as a bean stock. I also got the image of crystals if that has some impotant to you. whitest blue in a cave.

Im guessing you should take the first step and just contact the dude because all my scrys were of growth. there was no bad feelings, hostility or annoyance.

My query:

i want sleep but something is bothering me and stressing me out. I kind of have an idea of what it is but i just want conformation. Whats bothering me? i have a card that if it shows up will let me know. ty
>>
>>18507609
want to traed?
>>
>>18507614
Sure what is your query?

Would like an answer to original query
>>
File: 1483946567023.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483946567023.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>18507327
More like best corn and Capricorn isn't boring.
>>18507381
Depression is just because you lost control of your life.... Or because you don't have a partner.

Unless your one of those sexytime abused Capricorns with chiron in your chart early on.
>>18507331
Tch I've never met a crazy or boring Capricorn. It gets fun for Capricorn after a few rapes and or harassment usually they finally come into there decendant sign. Capricorn is a really sucker for abuse. One of the only kinds of people able to handle spousal abuse.
>>
>>18507620
Just because you're fucked in the head and want to be abused doesn't mean everyone from some horoscope sign wants to be
>>
>>18507620
hey ches, could you read my coffee if I post the residue?
>>
File: 1483993979864.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483993979864.png
60KB, 250x250px
>>18507620
>>
>>18507628
residue where? I would read your coffee grounds! I bought Columbian this morning.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18507623
What?
>I wanna be abused
>lol ur fucked

Your not a astrologer your a scrub. And capricorn is a sign born under because of past life karma. It's not for the faint hearted.

Being earth and water is a hell of a drug sometimes I find myself thinking depression is better then sex sometimes.
It's almost as if a part of me probably all the water wants abuse...
But as much as I as a Capricorn want abuse I want strict discipline... Might be why like most Capricorns I enjoy uniforms.

Srsly there's is no partner in the whole world that will drop you faster the a capricorn.

Honestly a Capricorn plays at love DESU unless with a strong partner. A crush stays a crush etc.

>I'm just sayin
>>
File: 1483942664117.jpg (54KB, 620x523px) Image search: [Google]
1483942664117.jpg
54KB, 620x523px
>as always reading for renner rares
>>18507628
Ok
>>18507638
That a gud dank meme son.
>>
File: IMG_4892.gif (885KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4892.gif
885KB, 245x170px
>>18507667
Are he and I gonna work things out?
>>
>>18507108
should I stick with my future plan?
Leo/f
>>
>>18507667
what does my next bf look like?
>>
I don't know who to ask for answers

>i'm a Virgo girl

so my question is, was it a bad idea to start reaching out to him or is it all in my head... He is doing the thing my ex did where he would never directly talk to me but interact with my social media posts but anytime I tried messaging him he wouldn't even let the conversation start on his end, should I just give up? I had so much planned for us and I'm afraid things will never be the way they once were last month I can't keep wasting my time
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 246x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 246x307px
>>18507667
What other grills think about me? What I can do better to improve in their eyes?
>>
got time to do a few readings, doing five card spread
>>
>>18507698
Hey. Thanks for your time.
Can you do a love general for me?
Female cap. I have someone in mind.
>>
>>18507376
>>18507698
I dont know if the other reader is still around
Could you do it please?
>>
>>18507698
hey
a general future would be good
or a love whichever takes your fancy my friend
male 22 Pisces
>>
>>18507667
What is the name of my spirit guide?
>>
File: 1483995139204.jpg (210KB, 620x523px) Image search: [Google]
1483995139204.jpg
210KB, 620x523px
>>18507667
>>
>>18507698
Can i get a relationship reading? There's a girl but idk what'd happen.
I am a male virgo.
>>
>>18507698
Future reading please
>>
>>18507698
What is my potential? Tell me about how i'm doing in future please, i need divination.
>>
>>18507698
Whats causing me stress and sleepless nights?
thank you 1cardreader

if you want to trade I can scry something for you
>>
>>18507616
Strength, The Hierophant, King of Swords

I do not think it is a supernatural reason but it is something that happened in your past that is making you worry. It is reasonable that this is happening because of what has happened is okay to worry about. I recommend you finding someone to talk to this about to air out your feelings on the matter because it will not get better on its own despite you showing that you are strong during this time for enduring it.

What my next bf appearance?
>>
>>18507698
Male libra. Love reading
>>
>>18507700
king of cups, page of cups, five of wands, five of cups, the empress

an exchange of drinks with another person which will go quite well is what i see in these cards, later on though especially with these two fives in the spread there's going to be some kind of conflict and you will leave the idea behind, yet there's still feelings left behind so social interactions will carry on
>>
>>18507738
Thank you
>>
Scorpio

Should we continue or should I end it
>>
>>18507698
Male Aquarious, should I talk to HER today or anytime soon?
>>
>>18507702
*moving back to three card spreads

the devil, eight of pentacles, six of cups

what ever it is that is predestined to you is going to happen and it might not be exactly what you had planned in the beginning, you are going to be given are some work decisions to make, make a choice and stick with it, harmony and higher ground will be attained because you know in your heart you have committed to the choice you stand by
>>
File: 1483824537962.jpg (54KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483824537962.jpg
54KB, 396x594px
>>18507706
There's a alex. Who was around today trying to get you to play a certain song that he thought might help you remember your past life....
>>18507707
Seeing a lot of emotional distress in your aura but not feeling it off your soul....
How many wards do you have.??

Seeing a nice day tomorrow for you. I see a issue with housing and someone close see if either you can move them in or you can move in with them.

It's good your around on here even your guides say you break up the tempo on here.

January is shitty for you but hang in there for March. It gits gud.

Saw a grey Sudan is it your car? Saw alternator problems possibly.
Plz heal car babby plz

Also what's the cars name.

No sure why they showed me a fish tank. I didn't hear the fish looked empty.

Keep seeing nirvana around you... Nice couch op.
>>18507696
Well depends on the girls... Pretending to be in the army or faking a accent is a great way to a girls heart. Also a six inch dick and cash helps immediately.

Don't listen to the fit meme unless you have a movie star face.

Starting a relationship on lies makes it strong from the get go..

Feeling better yet kek.

Alternatively you could pray to kek for a gf
>>
>>18507712
Male cap
>>
>>18507765
Thank you
>>
File: 1420569000_jeremy-renner-2.jpg (111KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420569000_jeremy-renner-2.jpg
111KB, 720x720px
>>18507771
Song? Is it possible to know more about this?
>There's
So there are more? Could you please get me more names?
>>
>>18507659
Welp, some of that struck a cord.
>>
>>18507771
Does he miss me Ches?
>>
>>18507673
Talk to him then... instead of daydreaming about it in your head text him and see what you both want and take it from there.

The ten of wands

Him
The two of cups
Outcome
The three of cups

The guides saying its a miscommunication between you and him.

He is no longer super srs about this relationship though... Even know you are. I mean just take your own feelings with a grain of salt.
I mean honestly it works out eventually just talk out what you actually want
>>
>>18507704
two of cups, ace of wands, six of swords

new beginnings with an an idea you hold close to your heart, creation or enterprise related. i see an exchange of drinks which comes afterwards and some communication. take a journey via water if you are offered, it will take you to higher ground
>>
Aquarius
Male, 18
What's this year going to be like for me? Any big events?
>>
L
Blue eyes
Capricorn
AZ
Someone give me life be reading? What should I be doing? Where should I look? At least lemme know if I should give it up so I can worry about other shit.
>>
>>18507799
thank you just been asked to go on holiday with someone
>>
>>18507798
Fuck. Thank you.
>>
>>18507771

thank you for telling the the generic positives I 'feel.'
>>
>>18507711

the lovers, four of cups, page of wands

there's a beginning of a possible love but there is going to be some disappointment, take advice from the stranger with good intentions
>>
>>18507785
There's a Roman Empire senator guy
There's also four soliders all of then highly attractive.

There's a couple women two gooks and three game of thrones looking tier girls

Only one female guide is my type. The girl that looks exactly like Margery.... Unless it's a soultie and actually her.

>>18507795
Those green eyes look so good against the blue sky.

He thinks off and on now. Really wanted you back before new Year hit.

Now he's coming to terms your not coming back.

Hey you could always call him back. See if you could restart it.
>>
>>18507724
Hmmmm... ok I know what i have to do then. *Sigh*

I'm not too good with real life direct appearances because most of my scrys are abstract and have a lot of hidden meaning but I will try for you:

Around 5'11" or 6ft
thick eyebrows
Short black hair. I got the image of matt damon from good will hunting so something about his character came through. (He wont look like matt damon though sorry lol but you will find him attractive)
Stocky appearance but not buff more like takes care of himself and just is what you think a man looks like. not skinny you know.
I can't tell if he is white or spanish but yeah coud be one or the other or both.
no facial hair and if there is any its just stubble
I saw an image of a brown leaf so maybe Canadian or you will meet him in the fall or some kind of outing where leafs are falling so maybe a park. Could also be nothing ha.
He seems like a bad boy type.

I'm sorry the appearance wasn't that descriptive but that is about the best I can do. I hope I helped!
>>
File: 1483940066110.jpg (78KB, 540x695px) Image search: [Google]
1483940066110.jpg
78KB, 540x695px
>>18507821
Ha.
Could tell you you get cancer in your fifties or I could tell you that you'll never really be happy were you live. But I wanted you to feel good. The only place you'll be happy is by the sea. And it's past life related.
>>
File: IMG_4945.jpg (134KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4945.jpg
134KB, 750x1000px
>>18507838
>see if you could restart it
I've really been wanting to, and we talk all the time, but he doesn't seem interested in anything more than this 'friends, but more than friends, but without the sex' thing. Like he's too depressed about us to start over with anyone else but too upset with me to start over with us.
Idk what to do.
>>
>>18507845
Not her, but I find that fairly descriptive. I don't normally ask for future partners scried, but I'm curious. Down to trade another?
>>
>>18507851
what you can't tell me is that the cure for cancer is also developed in my 50's...I'm I'ma go light up.

you could do with a 'lighten up.'
>>
>>18507830
I'll keep this in mind if i see a stranger like that. Thank you for doing me a reading 1card reader. Sending good vibes to your way
>>
>>18507771
how would my crush be as a bf?
>>
>>18507845
Sounds qt thank you.
>>
>>18507838
>three game of thrones looking tier girls
Hopefully not Maisie Williams tier
Why so many guides? Am I a big fuckup?
>Actually her
Could you explain this?
>>
File: 29.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
>>18507865
I know right.

Hey you got any swishers to light or just smokes today.

>>18507785
Is it possible I can hit on your Margery guide anon
>>18507858
You need to start reading his moods find triggers for his depression and do the opposite. Make him forget he's depressed and eventually it will return to sex.

You are able to read a guy right?
>>
>>18507108

Male, pisces, excited/nervous
>>
>>18507882
KEK...

^^^
THIS GUY LIGHTS SWISHERS
>>
File: 1470407211891.gif (950KB, 343x205px) Image search: [Google]
1470407211891.gif
950KB, 343x205px
>>18507882
>Is it possible I can hit on your Margery guide anon
Nigga, don't.
>>
File: 1483512755234.jpg (24KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483512755234.jpg
24KB, 499x750px
>>18507878
Sometimes your soultied to a person from a previous life... Usually girls you find attractive will resemble them.

Also it means you've had sex and been in love with her. And possibly her mate.

If it is Margery tho. Think about her the same time you scry. And she will show you shit.

>why so many guides....

We all have tons... You seem to be attached to some rich ones. Soldiers are actually your best friends from a world war anon. Look up some stuff later on wars and shit.
>>
>>18507889
to be fair...I get 5/8's off per gram on tuesdays.
>>
>>18507864
Im all out of energy sorry :((
>>
File: 9652f1fce6304a814787ddb52a47be48.jpg (150KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
9652f1fce6304a814787ddb52a47be48.jpg
150KB, 1000x667px
>>18507902
>Also it means you've had sex and been in love with her. And possibly her mate.
So basically you're trying to cuck me in another level?
Low.
>Look up some stuff later on wars and shit
Where do I look?
>>
File: 1483938078068.png (273KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483938078068.png
273KB, 360x480px
>>18507889
I love swishers sweets there delicious as fuck.
Besides the fact I'm a girl and regular smokes make me look like shit.

What's wrong with having class.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (55KB, 839x563px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
55KB, 839x563px
>>18507667
Should I just cut it off or not?
>>
>>18507924
Also
F
Aries
Violet
>>
>>18507916
Maybe get famous and restart the relationship with her ...

Eugene's war work was fascinating. Look him up.
>>
>>18507923
where do I lose virginity?
>>
File: renner_car_window1_ehss.jpg (149KB, 461x640px) Image search: [Google]
renner_car_window1_ehss.jpg
149KB, 461x640px
>>18507928
>Maybe get famous and restart the relationship with her ...
Again you'll have to explain me this.
Also what actions are the source of the bad karma?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 303x166px
>>18507938
I'm not seeing.... Anything but when you jerk off.
You do need a change in your technique.
Maybe different porn.

Seeing it in someone else's house or in a entirely different conutry and context in the way you think.
>>
File: 1483515217904.png (257KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483515217904.png
257KB, 293x416px
>>18507939
You know your a entirely different person from last life correct?
With little hints and memory's along the way.
You can kickstart this and punch threw the amnesia by visiting regression specialists or doing it yourself.

You know the usual... Murder rape. Other stuff.
>>
>>18507971
Is it safe for me to make up with her?

please Cheswick you are the only good psychic on here
>>
File: a598f327567f4d2b912e930a86cf43b6.jpg (228KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
a598f327567f4d2b912e930a86cf43b6.jpg
228KB, 1024x683px
>>18507991
I'll see how to doing it by myself.
>Murder rape
Ehh I expected worse.
What is my fate?
>>
File: picc.png (181KB, 286x358px) Image search: [Google]
picc.png
181KB, 286x358px
>>18507991
I'm a bad person?
You can also give me general reading if, you're feeling like to do it.
>>
>>18508008
*do it
>>
Anyone still hanging around?
>>
File: 1483759502165.png (1MB, 1496x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1483759502165.png
1MB, 1496x1077px
Reviving Veelox look for this image for thread
>>
is anyone up for a quick reading?
>>
File: e9x9tt.jpg (14KB, 535x468px) Image search: [Google]
e9x9tt.jpg
14KB, 535x468px
>>18508008
I'm a good gurl I dunno anything worse then rape and or murder.
>>18508009
Do you feel bad? How much is peer pressure.

Do you understand what a sin eater does?

Keep getting the name patford... Google it maybe.
>>18508016
I forgot who that was. Tl:dr version of veelox plz
>>
File: Veelox.png (318KB, 452x644px) Image search: [Google]
Veelox.png
318KB, 452x644px
>>18508036
>>
File: 1483497906208.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483497906208.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>18508041
Did it work?
>>
>>18508045
yee yee
>>
File: 1483983478794.jpg (19KB, 304x290px) Image search: [Google]
1483983478794.jpg
19KB, 304x290px
>>18508036
>I dunno anything worse then rape and or murder
Uh, I can only think of genocide ( but thats just a bunch of murder)
>>
>all the other readers are gone
>we're stuck with cheswick

This is hell
>>
Doing readings on separate thread
>>
>>18508091
It's not that bad anon. At least the thread is alive and gives me something to read
>>
File: 1484000206845.png (268KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484000206845.png
268KB, 360x480px
>>18507923
TRIGGERED

xD jk

coffee is the gateway drug.
>>
File: 1483939312021.png (15KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
1483939312021.png
15KB, 305x275px
>>18508091
Mate, sadly I think Ches is gone
>>
File: goD.jpg (58KB, 1121x632px) Image search: [Google]
goD.jpg
58KB, 1121x632px
>>18507923
>smoking swishers sweets
>having class

pick one
>>
>>18508130
I'm a reader. I would prefer if I not get questions that are flippant, though. Since I'm here its my duty to answer.
>>
File: 1443407591096.png (109KB, 950x770px) Image search: [Google]
1443407591096.png
109KB, 950x770px
>>18508142
Any requirements coach?
>>
>>18508142
I'm having a black night of the soul atm..

Life feels so cold, lonely, sterile, and unbearable.

Am I going to see it through this? Will someone come along to ease it all?
>>
File: 1484004161666.png (121KB, 950x770px) Image search: [Google]
1484004161666.png
121KB, 950x770px
>>18508160
>>18508161
@61: I have those every single night.

mmmmmmkay.

I require that you take a deep breath and include a picture with your post.

I also require that you remove yourself from your 'regular' typing position and review what you are asking me before you post your words/images.

pacing not required, but recommended. try to flap your ams too. don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>18508187
What happened between them?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mp5qwvTT681qz4rgp.jpg (82KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mp5qwvTT681qz4rgp.jpg
82KB, 500x343px
>>18508196
Forgot pic
>>
>>18508196
like the two require separate reposes.

The first lives 6 months in the past and the second lives in the past in general.

>>18508201
Lizard of I Thousand Eyes
>>
File: Monk7Mad 1K Custom Textures 21.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Monk7Mad 1K Custom Textures 21.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>18508187
I have doubts about my current ’relationship’, frankly I have no clue what it is, or where its heading for that matter..
>>
>>18508216
If your girlfriend had "4hcan.org" I'm guessing you'd be on /x/ all day long.

Try to find some new vids for /gif/.

She'll enjoy the roleplay.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>18508230
Forgive me, I dont entirely understand what youre saying lad.
>>
File: ldne.jpg (240KB, 750x631px) Image search: [Google]
ldne.jpg
240KB, 750x631px
>>18508187
Will I succeed in getting my six pack before summer if I continue with this routine?
How do I not stop?
>>
>>18508238
I'm saying that the other human your call your partner is in need of spurmancing.

fucking get on it.

You don't understand your relationship and you hope to understand me?

I'd say get a life but you're already wasting two.
>>
>>18508252
You can do it anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>18508255
Well, I appreciate it son.
>>
>>18508262
Thank you Empath, appriciate the kind words
>>
File: 135342632112.jpg (61KB, 836x850px) Image search: [Google]
135342632112.jpg
61KB, 836x850px
>"What happens if I kill myself?"
>pull the Judgement card
>>
>>18508270
Anytime man! You've got this. Print out these posts and keep them somewhere nearby. I'm proud of you man, you're gonna have the sexiest abs ever! I believe in you!
>>
Check out my readings thread
>>
File: narcautism_spectrum.jpg (298KB, 1255x1280px) Image search: [Google]
narcautism_spectrum.jpg
298KB, 1255x1280px
>>18508187
If i take that path, would it be worth it?
>>
>>18508350
you know how Iron Man has a chest beam as well as the right and left hands/feet?

you can take the left hand path.

you can take the right hand path.

I took the chest path.
>>
>>18508338
You don't even know how glad I am to hear something like this. Thank you again
>>
>>18508360
How can i do that though? I'm at a crossroads..
>>
Doing readings on another thread. readings thread
>>
>>18508338
Empath readings when?
>>
>>18508187
Do you see a future between me and her? Im pacing rn good reader
>>
>>18508360
missed my one >>18508252
>>
>>18508397
its cuz your query fucking sucks 2bh
>>
File: 1426208688768.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426208688768.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>18508187
Will will happen if I try it next month?
>>
File: neon.jpg (46KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
46KB, 500x498px
>>18508394
Forgive me. I forgot the picture
>>
>>18508374
>>18508394
>>18508424
skip

>not thought out
>>
Trading
>>
File: DSCF2015.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2015.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>18508187
will i succeed with design or should I move to another path?

i'm scared and indecisive at times
>>
>>18508448
>all this sass

The choice i'll make will completely change the remaining life and lifespan that is why i wanted you to look at my fucking soul.

Whatever dude
>>
File: ErGZ43J.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
ErGZ43J.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>>18508187
If I follow my feelings for her, will I lose our friendship or will it grow into something more?
Thanks for any reading you may do.
>>
>>18508472
>>18508473
>>18508482
guys I'm not even reading.
>>
Check out my readings thread
>>
>>18508502
Why not do it on here tho?
>>
>>18508502

no, stop advertising your shitty thread
>>
>>18508499
Not related to this stuff, but /x/ isn't a good pick to troll. Just saying, monsters come out of the dark.
>>
>>18508527
try to psyche me me.

a dare would be a waste of time.

read my first post today...know what you're responding to.
>>
>>18507476

It's what I felt to be the most likely success of the options currently available to me. Thank you for your time and effort. Spot on read.
>>
File: ball.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ball.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>18508187
When can I expect her to make contact again?
>>
>>18508542
>mfw i realize this is fucking cheswick

Man fuck this thread
>>
>>18507119
Someone plz?
>>
>>18508187
Is there good stuff in store for me in the future?
>>
trading
>>
Trading
>>
>>18508868
query?
>>
>>18508881
Will he text me on Wednesday?
Yours?
>>
>>18508886
Death, The Star , Knight of Swords

Yes. Especially if this is after a period of not talking to eachother at all.

What does he feel about me?
>>
>>18508898
Eight of Pentacles, Justice, Queen of Wands, Seven of Wands, Two of Cups.
He likes you a lot. He really would like to make things work out with you. Maybe if there is any hesitation on your end, show him you're open and ready to accept him and he may be more liberal with his emotions as well.
>>
File: Varda-640x1024.jpg (244KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Varda-640x1024.jpg
244KB, 640x1024px
Male Aquarius anxious
Do I need to do anything else
>>
>>18508360
I hope that chest path you took is thicc.
>>
>>18507628
Eh? When are you posting coffee.
Surely you'll deliver op
>>
>>18509197
Cheswick! Are you doing readings?
>>
File: tumblr_mb5dycYy8d1qdh12mo2_400.jpg (27KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb5dycYy8d1qdh12mo2_400.jpg
27KB, 316x421px
>>18509259
>I read for renner pictures.

>read all forms of divination.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 188x188px
>>18509269
ah, and here I had a jack white picture all picked out.

Is he interested in me? I'm trying to figure out what to do next and it's driving me nuts.

Any form you please.
>>
Male
Pisces
Red

Will I get the girl i'm currently interested in?
>>
>>18509269
>>18509269
does my crush like me back??
>>
>>18509269
Am I gonna find any sort of success in life?
>>
File: missaoimpossivel[1].jpg (68KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
missaoimpossivel[1].jpg
68KB, 620x465px
>>18509269
Next boyfriend's appearance please?
>>
>>18509269
what does J think about my feelings for her?

Tarot reading please?
>>
File: 6LMConrL.jpg (32KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
6LMConrL.jpg
32KB, 442x442px
>>18509269
Should I talk to her now or should I wait?
>>
Can anyone recommend any type of literature on scrying? I'm having a hard time finding books on google or Amazon. There is stuff out there but I don't know what is worth my time. I'm more interested in scrying in water or with crystal balls/crystals. Its lame but mirrors make me feel pretty terrible and I only have one in my bathroom.
>>
>>18509383
Swing by the first discord in OP, there's a few choice materials in the resources room that deal with scrying. Alternatively, feel free to hang around as well as some of the best scryers in thread are here.
>>
>>18509269
Should I be worried about my eyes?
>>
>>18509287

You should be more focused on you right now but he is interested but your sending mixed signals be upfront and ask him out.

The two of cups
Ten of wands
Ten of coins.

Him
The king of cups
The ace of cups.
The five of cups.

Outcome
The hermit

I mean I don't think this is a great match but yeah try for exp.
He's having trouble with a male in his family a dad probably. And you will get some money after you find a new job.

Rune of signals.... Your missing ques by another person who's been interested in you a while... Is he friendzoned?

Try to notice how many people are actually sexually attracted to you... Cause the runes are saying a lot.

I see a roof that needs to be redone and generally your home needs a reckoning and refreshing.
>>18509303
I think if you worked out they would.

The devil

Them
The emperor

Yeah.... Are they above your status... You need to get there attention... Spill a drink and start a casual conversation. Mite werk.
>>18509306
Yes possibly with music. Seeing business as well.

The two of coins
Sevens of wands
Eight of spades.

Your going to be broke for awhile yet and it may lead to illness later. Watch out for dubs there is important guide msgs for posts to you returned in dubs.
>>18509314
Seeing darker skin. Cooler personality. Dark hair wears a lot of polo. Has some issues.
>>18509325
The ten of wands.
The chariot
The strength

J
The fool
The devil
The nine of wands.

Outcome
The magician

Your really pretty obsessed about J at the moment that's great but she's out looking for a replacement be very careful if you really do get with J it's never what you think with this one bit of a live wire.

And a super chameleon with dat magician.

It will be one hell of a relationship anon. Don't let the ride stop.

As for your feelings there being mullled over.

Keep having the guides tell me about these three sisters??? What did they mean by this.
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-body1.jpg (35KB, 561x419px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-body1.jpg
35KB, 561x419px
>>18509269
How's it going Ches?

So he texted me 1 week after saying he isn't really sure if he wanted a relationship right now and we stopped communication. He told me i'm really cute and he wanted to see me ASAP. Anyway im feeling kinda confused about his vibes, where should i go from here? Because it does seem that he would actually like to be in a relationship with me, but is either confused and/or unsure about it. Also the day he told me he didn't want a relationship, he also told me that he didn't want to stop hanging and talking to me, since i was sort of fuel to his soul and really captivating. What should i do from here?

I would prefer a tarot reading.
Male
Taurus
>>
File: hawkeye.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>18509269
When can I expect her to initiate contact again?
>>
>>18509396
Thank you. I cant tell you how much I appreciate that information. <3
>>
>>18509269
Will I be succesful in life?
>>
>>18509269
How's the next few months going to look for my future forecast? So far it's partly cloudy with a chance of heart break.
>>
File: 1483512735919.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483512735919.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
>>18509383
A book called mirror magic. Works.

Alternatively get a bowl of water go to the bathroom turn off the light. Wait for spooks. Post results.

It has to be dark. Or done at night till you git gud.

Usually you'll see snakes Come out of the bowl. This is 100% normal after the jumpscare you'll see your future.

>>18509415
Seeing some damage and scarring near the back... Is it degeneration or from contacts.
Eye color is fucking great though.
>>
>>18507108
Male
Libra
Lonely and depressed
With how lonely I am, is there anyone out there or someone that I know that wants me to talk to them or make a move on them.
>>
>>18509446
I dont use contacts and my eyes are Brown.
Will it be cured? Or will things get worse?
>>
>>18509426
Thanks thanks thanks. Have no idea about the sisters tho
>>
File: renner-sonni-divorce__oPt[1].jpg (39KB, 580x413px) Image search: [Google]
renner-sonni-divorce__oPt[1].jpg
39KB, 580x413px
>>18509446
Is a relationship possible with S?
>>
>>18509473
Sounds like Greek mythology. The fates, the three sisters.
>>18509426
>>
>>18509443
Pretty much partly sunny with a chance of rain.

Seeing a petite blond coming somehow into your life. Possibly at work. No relationship though I don't see you approaching.

Seeing some fresh foods you'll be exposed to in the near future.
>>18509434
He is very standoffish about it to. See if he will have sex. Make it good enough he wants to keep you around.

The moon
The chariot
The empress
The five of coins

Cards arnt on your side... Guides are... If you don't make your self noticed your going to end up as just friends.
>>18509438
You need to. She wouldn't mind being chased at this point.

I'm seeing a nice girl longer hair brown. Looks hot on a windy day.

Text her and see if she bites.

The magician
The lovers
The empress.

She wants kids be careful not get trapped anon.
>>
File: 1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg (43KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg
43KB, 720x493px
>>18509269
>>18509352
Can you read mine please?
>>
>>18509426
>Try to notice how many people are actually sexually attracted to you... Cause the runes are saying a lot.

LOL, thanks Ches. There are a few guys in my group that I suspect like me, and I try to dodge them. Course I'm interested in the one who doesn't seem to return the feelings.

I live in an apartment on the bottom floor, but it is a dump. I'll move when I get a new job, which I'm also looking for. Spot on.
>>
File: campaign-western.jpg (97KB, 508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
campaign-western.jpg
97KB, 508x1000px
>>18509502
Maybe someone Greek is about to come into your life. Hope there hot though.... I'm not really sure what a Greek looks like.
>>18509466
Not seeing a cure... Have you tried a energy healer. They seem to work.
>>18509473
Yeah... Is it a Greek/ roman connection to a new partner.?
>>18509488
Yes but it's fading fast

Three of wands
Three of cups
Three of sword.
>>18509442
The tower.
Try the military it's the only other way.
>>
>>18509488
>>18509550
Fading fast? What do you mean?
>>
>>18509550
>energy healer
Can a thing like that be done online?
I wont become blind, right?
>>
>>18509440
Anytime anon! I'm happy to help anyone and everyone, especially if it helps grow this amazing community. <3
>>
>>18509352
Talk to her now the rune says you only going to get what you put out with her.
Seeing some home distress like abuse...

I also see she doesn't like to be tied down and may just walk out on you.
She may be moving shortly too.
Jera rune
Othila rune
>>
>>18509565
<3
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (368KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
368KB, 1000x625px
>>18509269
Why is she ignoring me? What does she want out of me?
>>
>>18509564
I thought empath au could do it he might do you a solid for a favor.
>>18509558
I mean the interest in you is fading.... And your growing already to far apart be proactive and handle this professionally and get them back.
>>
>>18509550
how will he react if I confess?
>>
>>18509588
Gets angry unless you talk it out with him. Don't blindly confess.

He decides to forgive you. And you take it from there.

The high priestess
The three of cups
Ten of wands.

You will be ok.
>>
>>18509587
>empath
Ok, ill tell him the next time he is here or in the discord.
Thanks
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner.jpg (66KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner.jpg
66KB, 719x480px
Is anyone at work attracted to me? People keep smiling and acting like theres some big secret that they can barely hold in as soon as I walk into the room.
>>
File: BourneLegacy_620_080812[1].jpg (342KB, 620x537px) Image search: [Google]
BourneLegacy_620_080812[1].jpg
342KB, 620x537px
>>18509587
Is my crush going to ask me out?
>>
>>18509598
What is she hiding from me?
>>
>>18509587
>>18509608
My ears are burning
>>
File: lojas-renner.jpg (232KB, 633x377px) Image search: [Google]
lojas-renner.jpg
232KB, 633x377px
>>18509598
Taurus

Was she 'the one' for me, or will I find love again?
>>
File: jeremy-renner-straight__oPt[1].jpg (34KB, 450x790px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-straight__oPt[1].jpg
34KB, 450x790px
>>18509598
Am I going to enter a relationship anytime soon?
>>
>>18509598
can you go to the Irc for who you asked?
also feel free to telll me more of this angle skuul ttatt through reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sInSN2_d6hc
>>
File: 0526-renner-wedding-tmz-2.jpg (72KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
0526-renner-wedding-tmz-2.jpg
72KB, 700x650px
>>18509598
How long will I have to wait, and what can I do to speed up the process?
>>
will someone tell me if i will get what i want in 2017
>>
Trading a scry for an occult query read
>>
File: ten_of_swords.jpg (1MB, 1788x3206px) Image search: [Google]
ten_of_swords.jpg
1MB, 1788x3206px
>I had a tarot reading about 2 years ago, I decided to get one because I was in a dark place, I lost my job, my apartment, my one love, having to return to my hometown that I swore I would never return to...
>My reading of what The Lady told me was this
>In Feburary, I would met someone in that month, first will come friendship, then it will turn into love, the love I've been needing all my life
>She read I had a hard upbringing a terrible one which I did, father abused me and my mother did nothing when I told her
>Said my Depression over my ex partner would kill me if I let it consume me
>Though she said my partner would one day return, I said bullshit on that, the last thing he said to me was "I never want to talk to you again." She said that he would come back to me when all his friends and family turn their back on him when he is in a crisis. Warn me not to trust him because once he gets back on his feet he'll go back to his ways.
>Last part was she said that I would do great things, be very successful but only if I let go of the people I'm involved with for they were holding me back.
>Now a year later from that I did met someone in Feburary, I did love him but I was already in a relationship and he was too, married and already had three kids. He made me feel like I was everything yet there were some things he did I didn't agree and yet I still love him even though I stop talking to him afterwards. I'm still sad he's out of my life though.
>Still haven't heard anything from my ex yet I'm prepared to tell him off if he ever comes back.
>I don't talk to my mom and father anymore I cut them off completely.
I still feel lost, hurting, and mourning.
Female
Virgo
>>
File: tumblr_m6xgmcFZyF1qaza0xo5_500.jpg (70KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6xgmcFZyF1qaza0xo5_500.jpg
70KB, 500x615px
>>18509269
Will I get at least an 8 for every exam in february ?
>>
Trading.

Want to know if I will succeed at this job.
>>
>>18509598
Will I kill someone in the next 3 years or am I going to be the savior of many lives?
>>
TRADING with anyone interested

>>18510353
Still around?
>>
>>18510411
Yes.
>>
Has anyone else here experience some days of really "bad luck" after recieving a reading or something?

Everytime I recieve a reading or something, something really really bad happens to me.
>>
>>18510428
Sorry. Still here?
>>
>>18510452
Yep.
>>
>>18510448
Free reading and advice: you're going to have a good day tomorrow. Enjoy yourself and make sure your family is well. Take care of your pets too, if you have them.
>>
>>18510453
Okay starting on yours now.
Mine is: is he looking forward to reconnecting with me?
>>
>>18510455
Yes, it's certainly on his mind and he feels highly about it. He is busy though, and it seems it will take awhile and he's acknowledged that.

I think how busy he is has numbed him a bit. Not that he doesn't care, but the feeling itself is overriding everything right now. My interpretation of a Son of Cups Rx that popped up.

But yes. He knows he wants this.
>>
>>18510353
>Queen of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, Three of Pentacles, King of Pentacles, The Devil.
Ultimately you'll accomplish the task in a satisfactory way, but you may end up with a love/hate relationship with this job. That being said, to succeed at this job, be sure not to isolate your coworkers and others who can contribute to your success. Count on there being ups and down during this process, but trust that, ultimately, you will succeed. Your hard work and desire will be recognized by your superiors as well.
>>
>>18510453
This me:
>>18510455
>>18510470
Thanks for the read, by the way. Seems about right.
>>
>>18510470
Cool, I'll take it.
>>
>>18507108
Male, Virgo, kinda stressed from classes starting back up, but also expectant for talking with some friends I missed.

Should I keep waiting and seeing if anything happens or make the first move?
>>
>>18509963
What's your query?
>>
>>18510644
I want to know the result of the last work a I performed last night. For yours, I'll need your gender and query.
>>
>>18510689
8 of Swords
Temperance
2 of Swords
9 of Wands
2 of Cups

I take this as a timeline and the results of the work you performed are not going to be immediate and will take a while to actually take form. You or other parties involved might feel like they are trapped and alone but this is just a mental prison and once it is broken down stuff can actually happen or at least a lot more freedom for thoughts to flow. The work is going to help with this. Ultimately, being stuck is going to turn into being stuck between two choices. The original and the new. The new choice is a lot more free than the other but there is a willing to stay in the original situation and this is defending against the work. It looks like the other choice wins and not the original situation after the work melts down the defenses.

Female
Do I have a chance with him or is it impossible?
>>
>>18510710
Looks promising for me, thanks.

I see a girl with an angry look on her face as she watched a guy from a distance flirting with another girl. She looks fuming, but she just watches, chest heaving with deep breaths. Eventually the guy finishes with the other girl and comes to the original girl. Her face lights up, but her fist is clenched. She starts flirting with him, and he flirts back. He finishes talking to her, then walks away. She becomes frustrated again. He picks up his phone to call the other girl.

Looks like you've got some competition. His mental state showed more interest in the other girl, and that he only has an outward expression of interest in you. It seems primarily sexual as well. He doesn't seem to have much interest in partnering up with you properly, and I don't know if that cam be changed while the other girl is in the picture. I wouldn't suggest a magical solution, though. If anything, you might just need to compete on a mundane level, but this doesn't look too promising either. You might just need to let this one go.
>>
>>18510778
Thanks
>>
Trading
Do I-ching and tarot
My querry
Is she interested in both of us or what?
>>
>>18510832
Do tarot for me.

Hmm. My question. Am I supposed to go THAT far? What should I account for?
>>
>>18510832
Willing to trade again? I'd love I-Ching
>>
>>18510832
>>18510836
Hmm. I see something has ended. It's hard to say what (VI of Swords, The Tower Rx). Newly empowered in some way, but in confusion (Father of Cups, Daughter of Swords). I thought this referred to a choice, but it seems this isn't it--she just doesn't know how to act (The World Rx, Ace of Swords Rx). In other words, the choice is already made, but she doesn't know how to settle it the right way with her actions, doesn't know how to create the best outcome, so instead she is acting insecurely with the both of you.

Actually, it seems that she wants to present herself in a certain way, in order to find out which of you is truly more compatible, but is failing at this. There isn't a choice about her partner--THAT'S her decision. I think she was experiencing some kind of indecision about getting into a relationship with either of you. Because your all friends with each other? But now she's fine with that.
>>
Would like to know if I´ll reach that position I´ve always aspired to. Any thoughts? Thank you.
>>
>>18510836
Very well
The cards tell me this is a personal ambition that can be reached but you will stuggle to achieve it, is there any kind of obdstacle? Cause it might soon be lifted. I get the feeling this has in some way to do with your past and if so you are going to have to "get over it".
While intituion might not always be the best course of action in this case i advice you to trust on yours, some money might also be on your way and through hard work and applied financial awareness you will have the oppurtunity to bring lasting achievements.

Can i have some feedback please? Im rather new on tarot

>>18510849
Im sorry anon thats all the time i have
>>
>>18510868
Oh no, you're consistent with what others on here have said. I'm just trying to get a new angle on it without revealing so much about it, which is difficult. I'm probably get similar answer until then. Which is good in its own way, obviously.

You are telling me an obstacle will soon be lifted, which I am in the process of now. I think you're right.
>>
>>18510878
This is great new for me and obviously for you too anon! If it matters your reading was really good and you were right on everything i aldery knew
>>
trading
>>
So, guys in here (and girls, oc), when someone read about "someone on your past", can it be like months ago?

I had this reading and they told me about someone in my past who will came back. As I view it (and bc last year I healed my past relationships, it was a lot of dating again and shit, now we are all cleared out), I only can think on a guy I met in past august. But I am kind of confused, because is very recent to consider him "someone from my past".

Can be like someone I haven't yet considered? Shit, it's maybe a stupid question, but hopefully someone will bother to answer it, anyway, thanks for reading!
>>
>>18511088
I had a reader tell me I'd marry a girl from my past. Naturally, I asked her to share her drugs with me. Then other readers started coming to the same conclusion independent. Then I got scared.
>>
Trading
>>
>>18511203
? Query
>>
>>18511203
yo. still here? i'm down to trade. what do you want read?
>>
>>18511226
Still around?
Can I get him back?
>>18511227
Hey! You here?
What does he feel about us? What does he want to do about us?
>>
>>18511264
Two of wands
Nine of swords
Six of cups

Yes you can. He is thinking a lot of you at this time but not necessarily good or bad just reoccuring thoughts. Try to remind him of the good times in order to get him back. This is what will win him over.

What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>18511272
Seven of Wands, Chariot, Wheel of Fortune, Justice, Knight of Cups
He likes you, but seems to be moving into another direction. I think you can regain his interests, but there's definitely a sense of 'you'll get what you give' here. The more effort you put into him, the higher chance he'll return your affections. I say give it a shot.
>>
>>18511264
>eight of pentacles, the high priestess, seven of wands, eight of wands reversed

he's currently in a state where he doesn't know what to feel, or what direction to take. he feels like there's a chance something prosperous and nice could come out of things, but at the same time, he doesn't want to rush into it and fuck everything up. there's also a part of him that just wants a bit of space. just be friendly with him, but respect his boundaries. that's probably the best way to go about this. i'm rooting for you.

anyway, as for what i want read, do you think there's a chance i could get with him? how does he feel about me?
>>
>>18511122
Lol, yeah, it can be scary when they are actually accurate.

I think this can be true, but I want to believe is that guy. Hell, whatever, at least it was some movement in my love life lol.

Maybe it's from a past life (neh, I will not share my drugs with you! lol).
>>
>>18511303
I usually pull 7 of wands for this too. You think this means hes going after another girl? Anyway, good luck with your guy and thanks.
>>
>>18511308
Could you get him:
>Ace of Swords, Four of Pentacles, Five of Wands
You've got a shot, but you've got competition as well. To be fair, he seems pretty closed off to all his potentials equally, so you've got a decent shot. This spread suggests to use your wits to win him over.
What does he feel about you:
>Two of Swords, Knight of Wands, Lovers
Definitely sexual feelings for you, but Lovers often indicates a choice, especially with the Two of Swords present. He likes you a lot, and you've got a decent chance.
Go for it.
>>
>>18511319
It can mean another woman, but I honestly didn't feel that way when I pulled the cards. I think he may just be preoccupied by other interests. Maybe work or school or a hobby that seems to trump women for now.
>>
>all trading and nobody doing readings

Why
>>
>>18511348
Apparently querents aren't worth the trouble nowadays, since most of them don't even bother with something simple as feedback.

Wouldn't be surprising if it's that.
>>
File: IMG_2423.jpg (33KB, 265x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2423.jpg
33KB, 265x398px
>>18509269
Hi! I've been taking better care of my body in the last year and a half. I lost between 43-60 pounds. Still got another 60 to go but keep getting anxiety over developing something. Especially since I just found a brown spot on my foot. I am going to get a full check up soon and want to know if I will come out ok. I am preparing myself either way. I just want to be healthy and not a burden.
>>
File: IMG_0268.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18507657
>>18507667
I'm so sorry I fell asleep yesterday after posting this. Here it comes, also for anyone interested in reading coffee.

1/5
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18511370
2/5
>>
>>18511357
I read sometimes, and I often get the same people asking for readings (unique questions) sometimes immediately after I already answered them. And then they don't give feedback. It's annoying.
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (946KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
946KB, 3264x2448px
>>18511374

3/5
>>
>>18511381
I noted that as of late there's a few specific particular people who go around trading and asking similar questions in droves. At least they're trading, but there's some who ask repeatedly the same thing and not provide any feedback. How could they if they just keep asking constantly and not give it some time or try to make things better for themselves...
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (925KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
925KB, 3264x2448px
>>18511383
4/5
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18511390
5/5

Thanks!
>>
>>18511388
How does it affect you in any way whatsoever?
>>
File: role.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
role.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
I'll do some readings:

-Pick a role from the image that describes you best
-Name
-query
>>
>>18511418
It doesn't anymore. I could see how it would get annoying for some readers that still read in here semi-regularly who want to be legitimately helpful and not just have the same querents ask the same questions when they don't take advice and actually fix their issues. At least when you trade you get a reading out of it.
>>
>>18511381
>>18511388
Sometimes I can excuse no feedback. Like if it's a question about how someone feels about you, what're they supposed to say? If you're reading with a trip, it's easier for them to reappear a few weeks later and tell you if their crush liked them or not, but otherwise there isn't much to say besides 'thanks' and people are getting better about it. And I don't really care if people ask the same question as long as they're trading. Really only gets aggravating if they ask more than once and clogging a queue.
>>
>>18511429
Monk
Pam
Love reading
>>
>>18511429
M
Explorer
Love general, please
>>
>>18511435
I can understand in that case that it's difficult to give any kind of feedback, and for some questions that's completely reasonable, but I personally find those types of questions where you're asking how someone feels about you silly.

I don't think I've seen too many people give follow up feedback, at least they're incredibly rare and far in between the usual querents.
>>
>>18511429
Hi,

-Horizon Walker
-Demetri
-Am I on the right path in my life?

Thank you
>>
>>18511435
I have always told the Greatest Reader Io how accurate her readings are when they came true. Another one recently came true from her but she doesnt post anymore.
>>
>>18511429
Seer
Neema
What advice could you give me for this current month? What should I be wary of?
>>
>>18511429
Weapon Master
Rain
could you do a future general reading for me?
>>
>>18511446
I usually give feedback. Sometimes i don't because reader never ever bother to say anything after i give feedback.

I feel like there's a problem in communication on this matter.
>>
>>18511454
I still lurk. Don't post too frequently, and it's all anon nowadays.
>>
>>18511446
I get how it can seem silly, but it's a comfort, especially if you're going through a hard time. I don't mind. Those are easy reads.
There's a lot of feedback going on on the Discord. There's a reader on there that gave me great advice and I was sure to give him feedback.
>>18511454
Io gave me great advice one. I made an effort to seek her out and give feedback some weeks later. She saved my relationship.
>>
>>18511429
Spy
Charles
How will my love life develop until the end of february?
>>
>>18511454
Man this place has seen some gifted readers for sure. Also some very fake problematic ones(this still happens)

I remember getting a reading about one and a half years ago, and when it happened i immediately thought about the reading and the warning reader gave me. Whoever that reader was, it probably saved me from a lot of problems.
>>
>>18511429
dream walker
chris
should i follow that path?
>>
>>18511439
I get a sense of individuality and boldness in you, at least that's what you want others to see of you, your main problem seems to be that you don't let many near your true feelings, for fear of being hurt, you give nothing and take nothing.

I advise to open yourself up and create a warm, receiving environment, that and your daring personality will attract what you seek.

>>18511445
>>18511450
>>18511455
>>18511463
>>18511486
>>18511476
>>18511463
I'll try to do all of these, but certainly not more. Feedback welcome.
>>
>>18511470
Its amazing how accurate you are!! Thank you for all you have done.
>>
>>18511429
-Paladin
-Alex
-Will I get at least an 8 for every exam next month ?
>>
>>18511429
Magician
Pat
I'm set on going to get a checkup on Saturday if I can. I've been trying to get healthy on my own. Noticed something on my foot and just want to know if it will all go ok? I'm going either way. I will continue to fix my health but just want to know if it's anxiety or doc will properly diagnose me. At least a general on my health for the next six months please? Thanks!
>>
male
gemini
anxiety

the girl that i like seems to be very distant, she dont answer my messages and when she does is the next day and she just apologies and does the same thing that day,at the begining she wasnt like that but now ... i dont know what happen i would apreciate any reading thank you :)
>>
>>18511491
Im not that cold but I do dont share my true opinion usually so you got me there
I dont think im bold though.

Thank you.
>>
>>18511339
thanks. sorry i took so long to reply. i don't really have a lot of confidence, so i don't know if i could win when it came down to competition... hahaha... maybe i should give up. but that ain't your problem, thanks for the reading! hope my own helped you out.

>>18511348
basically >>18511357 this. a lot of querents can be real douchecanoes too. other readers tend to be more chill about things, so it feels better reading them. plus, it's always nice to get things in return. with non-readers, you don't know if you're even gonna get a simple "thank you".
>>
>>18511494
I'm glad to see that somehow my readings have done some good for some people in here. Honestly, I am. I hope good things will keep happening.

>>18511474
Could you by chance link me the reading I gave you, if you can be bothered enough? I'd like to look over that one out of curiosity.
>>
>>18511502
You know what go for Witch that seems to stand out more for me.
>>
>>18511429
Acolyte
Kyle
Should I continue waiting, or should i act sooner rather than later?
>>
>>18511445
You seem a bit naive, maybe thinking about things too logically and with not enough passion, but I got lots of energy here, I think you should join a group or organization of some kind, this will lead to a big change in your life.
>>
>>18511512
I'm not sure how to do that, to be honest, but I'll try. In the mean time, maybe you remember me. I was the querent that was separated from her partner of a few years and it didn't seem like things were going to work out. If I remember correctly, you gave me some thorough advice on how to approach my partner when trying to talk to him, and you assured me that talking to him would actually go well. It did, and we're in a much better place now.
>>
>>18511429
Alechemist
Alan
How will my current love situation work out. Will I be able to date the girl I've met ?
>>
>>18511530
Look up /x/ archives on 4plebs. You may be able to find something there if you remember certain keywords.

Oh, I think I actually do remember you. I even recall you giving me feedback after that things went by well. Glad to see that you two are still together.
>>
templar
Alejandro

the girl that i like seems to be very distant, she dont answer my messages and when she does is the next day and she just apologies and does the same thing that day,at the begining she wasnt like that but now ... i dont know what happen i would apreciate any reading thank you :)
>>
>>18511450
I think right now you are in a hostile environment, or one that isn't treating you like you deserve. Maybe there's something in your life that you know you're supposed to be leaving behind or moving on from and you just haven't accepted it yet?

If that's the case, proceed with care.
>>
>>18511429
Martial artist
Merlin
Should I hit the road when theses two months end?
>>
>>18511455
I feel that something will change without a warning, new challenges that you might feel are more than you can take. In tough times remember not to let these changes throw you off, you can handle them all. If you're lost or away from home this might be your path back on track.
>>
>>18511512
Do you go to the discord Io?
>>
Male Sagitarrius 20
Do I need to do what I think I need to do? Everything still seems so wrong.
>>
>>18511556
Thank you again! I can partially agree with the part about hostile environment, but it's nothing I can't handle, can't really say that I feel mistreated though. Regarding the part about moving on, there is nothing of the sort in my life at moment, somehow I managed leave behind everything I needed to, last month.
>>
>>18511446
Eh, I don't mind the crush questions. It can either give someone confidence to make a move or perhaps warn them not to get their hopes up, even though I think it has no bearing on whether or not the person actually likes them. It gives them some things to consider.

I hate the "what will my next boyfriend look like" type questions. God, it's like we're playing MASH.
>>
>>18511539
I tried, but I can't really remember any keywords. :/ I'm sorry. I'll keep looking a bit and if I find it I'll look you up in the IRC
>>
>>18511526
Thanks. I have something in mind.
>>
>>18511463
You might lacking direction right now, I think the near future will be calm and for rest, followed by a watery season, love, intimacy and all that stuff. Hang in there.

>>18511595
Yeah I just had an image of you guarding yourself off people, maybe you are doing it too much? either way if you feel you're going where you want to, keep at it!
>>
>>18511429
Dreamwalker
Frank
When will I be able to do it?
>>
>>18511476
Gotta say it looks fucking great man, surround yourself with fun and relaxed atmosphere, seems to be beginnings of a new (kind of) relationship and lots of vitality.
>>
>>18511627
>You might lacking direction right now
Yep, but I'm trying to get my shit together .
> I think the near future will be calm and for rest, followed by a watery season, love, intimacy and all that stuff
Seems very nice. I hope you're right

Thanks for a reading and your time.
>>
>>18511586
Thank you. I'm almost always expecting things to not work out the way I want them to, so eh, good to have a reminder.

>>18511589
No. I checked it out a couple of times, didn't like it. Too many people. Too many different channels. Way too much activity. Not sure if I like it all that much.

>>18511607
It's okay if you don't. I'm on IRC as Vermilion, so PM if you find it there. I may not respond for a while though; it's late for me. Sleeping and all.
>>
>>18511659
Hey Friendo... How's it going?
>>
>>18511627
Guarding myself too much makes sense, it's not that I avoid people, but I don't like to get too involved with them. I guess I can try to do something about that.
>>
File: wallhaven-472046.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-472046.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>18511486
Alright, I hate giving yes or no answers, so you really have to feel this out yourself.

BUT, I sense you are in a very bad environment, you are either too obsessed with something to realize it or you're not thinking straight about the risk/reward. I see an outcome of wealth, but what good is the material world if you sacrifice the rest.

Of course I might be wrong and you are already trying to get out from a bad situation, in any case meditate on what's unhealthy and draining you and get away from it.

That's it for now folks, hope I could help at least one of ye.
>>
>>18511693
thanks for the read, interesting i am working for a company right now thats lets say might be involved in a lot of bad things spiritually if you looked deep enough and on the material. i have been trying to get out of here for a while but it seems to be my only option right now apart from a few vauge things which is why i asked about the path
i do appreciate the reading and it has given me something to meditate on.
much love dear reader and thank you again
>>
>>18511659
You are the best Io!!!
>>
>>18511649
Oh this was nice as fuck to read, thank you very much
>>
Should I try to get in touch with him?
>>
>>18511429
Enchanter
Lorena
Can I have a general reading for 2017?
Thanks!
>>
>>18511924
Oh, you are already gone lol.
At least I tried.
>>
templar
Alejandro

>>
Does anyone want to do 2017 general readings? Not for individuals but like the weather, the government, celebrities, earthquakes, medical breakthroughs,etc?
>>
File: image[2].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image[2].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18512058
Did one at the start of the year

January: The Star
February: Death
March: 5 of Wands
April: 7 of Pents
May: 6 of Swords
June: 2 of Cups
July: 2 of Swords
August: Temperance
September: 8 of Swords
October: Page of Cups
November: Page of Swords
December: The Tower

Overall Theme: 4 of Pents
>>
>>18512086
>>18512086
>>18512086
NEW BREAD ERRYONE
>>
>>18512084
>December: The Tower

Plz
;__;
>>
>>18512098
Nothing wrong with the tower, sometimes it's needed; a complete pull apart to rebuild from the ruins.
>>
>>18512138
>>18512098
This. It's like how Death can signify the end of a phase and then thereafter comes a birth.
>>
>>18512158
Or the need to cut off that which is dying; a swift death is preferable to wasting away slowly.
>>
>>18512084
I love the Gilded deck. The art makes me happy for some reason. It was my first tarot deck.
>>
>>18512451
Mine too anon, my first and only deck. I've looked at others, and found some with some really nice art but...I feel like getting another would be cheating on my deckfu. Guess I'm a monogamous reader kek.
>>
Heh. Good one. I use the Rider deck sometimes but it doesn't quite feel the same. Why sort of scrying do you do Empath? Forgot to put in my tripcode.
>>
>>18512086
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.