[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Want to kick myself into the state of sleep deprivation to see what kind of hallucinations would i have. The best i ever did was 4 days (102h) without sleep, and ended up falling asleep on my keyboard. Tips on not falling asleep? Will short naps (15 min a day or so) allow me to stay awake while still suffering from sleep deprivation? Any guides on this?
>>
OP here forgot to mention I'm a girl.
>>
>>18506858
Reducing sleep gradually.
Reduce by 1hr per night weekly
>>
>>18506862
What is even the point of this kind of comment?
>>
Short naps would make you just want sleep more. Just stay active, make yourself do things. Don't drink coffee too much, it can have a reverse effect on you if you plan on staying up 24h+
>>
>>18506867
I don't know if i have enough time, i can only take limited breaks from work, and this sounds like something that would take much longer. How long this usually takes this way?
>>
>>18506862
>>18506868
"breasts or leave"
>>
>>18506858
This is extremely unhealthy mentally and physically. If you want visions there are better ways, hell I'd recommend drugs over sleep deprivation and I'm hesitant to do so. Meditation is the best method, particularly the kinds that allow you to manipulate the borderlands between sleep and wakefulness. Simply laying on your back, closing your eyes and concentrating on the blackness and static in your vision is a way to start. You may find it easy to induce mild hallucinations - patterns and colors - this way. The idea is to actively maintain awareness while your mental state deepens in the direction of sleep.

The end game of this is being able to enter a lucid dream directly from wakefulness, maintaining awareness all the way though. This is what some call "astral travel" though other things are called astral travel as well.
>>
>>18506872
>taking a bait THIS big
>>
>>18506877
I don't want lucid dreams, i want legit hallucinations. I don't have an access to drugs, and i was never interested in taking any. Dunno what kind of meds could cause hallucinations tho.
>>
Sounds like you are wanting to force a lucid dream. It is possible but still difficult.
You know your mind will daydream and then pass out when your body can't handle it. At that point you will have no will-power or mental strength to control your dreams.
Set an alarm to go off every hour on your cellphone. You can at least try to lucid dream.
It is a state of temporarily becoming God. Anything you can imagine in your waking world, you can make happen, you can feel it happen, you create a temporary universe which you own and control, use it for infinite bliss.
>>
>>18506886
I DON'T want a lucid dream. I want hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation - like, i am awake, not in bed and the hallucinations still occur.
>>
File: 14_balin4001.jpg (98KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
14_balin4001.jpg
98KB, 700x466px
>>18506927
Try the Ganzfeld method.
>>
<code>[color="red"]lol/color]</code>
>>
>>18506927
Smoke some 40x Salvia. It is LEGAL.

It will blow your fucking mind I promise. I did it twice. My arms stretched out 10 feet to the floor, I could see sounds, It was crazy. Only lasts for a few minutes though but it is incredibly intense. You can even youtube and see people freak out on it.
>>
>>18506935
I'll try it out if i manage to get a red lamp.
>>18506945
I heard smoking salvia could trigger asthma attack though? Also can't tell for sure if you're a troll or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.