[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
OK I just want to say beforehand that I'm not schizophrenic or larping, I'm only interested in understanding what I've been seeing

I only really notice it when I dim the lights to go to sleep, I've been seeing it for the last couple years but mostly blew it off as my brain transitioning to sleep mode, but tonight it was extremely noticeable and I actually watched it move about and even make contact with me

It's like an inky smoke being produced from thin air, or like really thick energy spiralling around an area warping the air like when heat radiates off a surface, it moves around and seems to want to be noticed as it would reenter my vision when I'd look elsewhere, at one point the smoke directed tendrils of itself at my face and I could see it flow across my blanket and face like a thick mist

I went for a cigarette since it kinda weirder me out, and as far as I can tell it's gone for now

So what is this? I'm asking honestly, I don't even believe in paranormal shit but this is something that's actually happening and I can't dismiss it as imaginary at this point, I've even lived in three different places far from each other during this time and it seems to have followed me or maybe it's a part of me

I have no fucking idea, please somebody tell me if I'm cursed or already dead or if I'm totally fucked

Pic related
>>
It's the real you.
>>
Fear not OP you are just seeing a spirit(of what's I cannot say) have faith in the ones who are watching, you will be safe. Also call someone close to you(possibly your mother or a similar type figure) and get some sleep.
>>
>>18506513
You are such a delusional faggot.
>>
>>18506494
I'm not sure if you realize it, but schizophrenics are often insistent that they're not insane, that their hallucinations and delusions are reality. From their perspective, experiencing them, they are real, and everybody else is simply oblivious, or deceived, or part of the conspiracy, or whatever.

Don't rule out your being crazy. It's never a good first assumption, but if there are no better ones then it may be the truth.
>>
>>18506515
Believe what you will. Also sorry for your loss
>>
>>18506522

No I'm very aware of that, the thing is that I don't have any hallucinations besides this if that's what it is, I know what those are like, I've done my fair share of drugs before and know the difference between seeing things that aren't really there and vice versa, thanks for the suggestion but I've already considered the possibility many times before, hence the beginning of my OP
>>
>>18506494
What you're describing is very common and is most likely Hypnagogia.

It's a special state that the mind is in when it attempts to transition from a wakeful state to sleeping.

However, as >>18506522 pointed out, then you must never rule out being crazy. That is the first symptom of every schizo out there; "it's not me, it's everybody else".

I know a lot about Hypnagogia, as i suffer from frequent Sleep Paralysis myself. It's harmless, and you shouldn't worry too much. Just google it if you want to know more.

If it can relax you, then i can tell that i have had way more vivid hallucinations when waking up or going to sleep. I have seen bats with red eyes flap around and i see faces when i close my eyes.

The difference and most important factor, is that it's only at night time or when i'm about to go to sleep.
>>
>>18506513

How do you know that's what it is? I'll concede that it does look ethereal in the way it flows (if that makes sense) but why would it behave how it does? Why would it want me to notice it? What's with it making contact or attempting to? How does it follow me across several provinces and even onto an island?

These are actual questions, none of this makes any sense and I'm not necessarily frightened but it does make me feel uncomfortable that it's in my home and that I can't interact with it to find out why it's here
>>
>>18506553

This actually makes a lot of sense, I only see it when I'm in bed, and it went away when I got up to have a smoke, maybe it is just my brain playing tricks as I suspected, it really startled me how vivid it was tonight though, thanks for the insight
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.