[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Eyed Children/Beings Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I've been hearing more and more about black-eyed beings, specifically children, and I was wondering if /x/ had any insight into what you all think they are.

OP Anon has two theories:
>They're vampiric
>They're demonic

I've heard various theories about them being aliens or interdimensional beings, but I don't really buy into those ideas. Anyone have any stories or insight into their history/origins?
>>
>>18506400
From the stories Demon or vampire would fit with their inability to enter the house without permission. They could also be spirits of sorts, but honestly your guess is as good as mine.
>>
The just trannies no need to fear
>>
>>18506419
I want to lean towards vampiric because
>Need permission to enter
>Usually visit during odd hours of the night
>Often asking for some kind of food
>"Is it feeding time?"

Spirits could also make sense since they seem to disappear without a trace, but then I have to wonder why sometimes they only show up to a person once, rather than it being a reoccurring thing?

All the vampiric traits can also point to demonic, as well as the fact that they seem to be harbingers of tradedy/illness/death.
>>
Classic vampires (not the Hollywood version) were also said to smell and black-eyed beings are sometimes accompanied by the rank stench of death.
>>
>>18506442
I had one incident with one, it was late afternoon ish around 3-4pm. Still quite bright out. Vampire would seem odd considering their one off nature, spirit or demon could work, but really they may very well be their own phenomenon.
>>
>>18506466
What happened during this experience?
>>
>>18506400

Only time i've ever experienced them was in dreams and most the personal accounts i've heard are the same.

Probably a spirit or something.
>>
>>18506400
About 2 years ago i had a dream about a black eyed kid. I was looking at myself in this mirror, and suddenly i just kind of scoop over to the left and notice this small asian kid with black eyes, and as im looking at him i get scared shitless. You know, i got that electrifying feeling whenever you get scared.
>>
>>18506482
Nothing too exciting
>come home from school
>15yrs old
>chilling out in room, playing baulders gate 2
>hear knock at door
>home alone as both parents work and younger brother does footy
>this knock is barely audible due to heavy ass oak door
>peak out window (my room connected to the balcony of the front)
>kid about 7-10ish standing on front porch
>turns and looks at me, which freaked me out because there's no way you'd notice me looking through the gap in the curtains
>go to front and talk through window next to front door
>"hey what's up kid?"
>can I come inside? I wanna call my dad
>this feels sus as fuck, and I'm home alone
>"nah, sorry we don't have a home phone here"
>"well can I come inside anyway to wait for my dad?"
>nope, this sounds like a ploy
>for reference I lived in a sketchy place, lots of drugs and welfare families
>"nah sorry, try next door"
>go back to video games
>check 10min later
>kid still at door, staring at my bedroom window again
>ignore it and go back to games
>FF 5yrs
>get into /x/
>learn about BE kids through MU
>remember my experience
>similarities too similar
Nothing exciting. I never looked at the kids eyes because I had huge insecurity issues and couldn't look people in the eyes in HS (always looked at mouth) so it may not even be related but the sketchiness and odd movements/speaking pattern of the kid was off.
>>
So what would you guys think happen if I happen to encounter them and I assault them? Like grab them by the throat and throw them away?
>>
>they're vampires
>they're demons

Let's think outside the box. There are other alternatives.

>they're werewolves
>they're frankensteins
>they're mummies
>they're creatures from the Black Lagoon
>they're Them!
>>
>>18507338
They could be el chupacabras, or repitilian shape shifters.
>>
>>18507345
They could be pedobait with hidden mics ans cameras on them waiting for you to rape them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.