[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

My life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

July,7th,1999
9 PM
I finished the very last of my nightly meal, it was nothing special, just a small portion of freezer burnt steak sub slabs on a half stale hamburger bun ,and a can of pop. After i had thrown my greasy paper plate in the trash, i walked to the other side of the kitchen to grab my shoes from the small spot i had made in the corner. I slipped into my shoes rather quickly that night,i knew there were several errands i would have to get out of the way before i could return home. As i opened the door to leave i turned off the light, in the middle of turning round fully, i felt him there. He was whispering again, i don't understand why he has to sneak up on me just to whisper to himself. I closed the door and headed out to my car briskly, so that i may have some time to myself without all the whispering nonsense. I started the car, and began to move towards the road ,when i reached the end of my driveway i came to a stop, like i always do before i voyage off to god knows where.

Estimated time: 10:40 PM

I pulled into the parking lot of a small convenience store just off the Highway, headed Eastbound. I turned off the car, got out, and locked the doors with the little red button on my key chain. It was decently warm outside, and there was just the slightest breeze from the North. I pushed open the door and walked to the back of the store almost immediately, as was routine. i grabbed a bottle of whisky ,and a bottle of tequila from one of the little white shelves down by my hip. I decided to grab a pack of Twizzlers for straws, in one of the branching isles. During my rather sloth like approach to the counter, i noticed him standing there by the clerk. i pulled out my wallet, and shelled out the cash to the now decomposing man rather slowly. I looked right into his half empty sockets as i handed him the money i owed. He quickly, and nervously handed me my change, they always seem to be flustered, almost out of character when he's nearby.
>>
The red button on the key is usually the "panic" button, just saying.
>>
brool cory sto
>>
Omg is he ok ?
>>
File: tommyrodwhaa.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
tommyrodwhaa.png
39KB, 200x200px
Go on.
>>
>>18506260
Cont please
>>
Yea go on man
>>
continue but stop using the words "very" and "rather"
>>
>>18509188
Continue and ignore this mean dubs.
>>
>>18509194
continue and ignore this but listen to this >>18509188
for real man
>>
>>18509194
ok, I could have been nicer about it. OP's writing would still improve if he left out non-descriptive qualifying adverbs. and I want it to improve, because I want to read the rest of his story.
>>
Schizophrenia will do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.