[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first screamer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: 1-level-3.jpg (18KB, 696x545px) Image search: [Google]
1-level-3.jpg
18KB, 696x545px
What was your first screamer?
>>
the fucking bitch who made this needs to fucking die a slow and painful death.
>>
File: looms.png (74KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
looms.png
74KB, 500x656px
>>18506084
Your mom, faggot.
>>
>>18506094
i have 2 dads
>>
>>18506084
Some london ghost cam on youtube. This was like 2008/2009ish.
>>
>>18506084
the car commercial
>>
>>18506084
that fucking maze
>>
the love song one with the lyrics scrolling
>>
>>18506084
Where's Waldo.
>>
The one with the car in the distance and green fields
>>
Probably that car one. I remember my friends/classmates and I would send it to each other with bluetooth on our phones.
Countless "OMG REAL GHOST VIDEOS" on youtube too from 07-08ish just can't remember any
>>
The car one.

>tfw your highschool health teacher plays it on the projector for the whole class
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCag9wxpw that stupid fucking michael jackson ghost video
>>
>>18506534

As a /x/ regular, one of my proudest achievements is casting a death hex on Michael Jackson, how wonderful it was for me that shortly after that child molester millionaire liar ended up dead.
I don't even need credit or recognition, my magik spells working is reward enough in itself.
>>
>>18506543
that's the thing with death hexes.
every time you cast them on something living, they end up working.
>>
>>18506549
Yes very true. It is saddening that it is not 100% surefire. But whenever they do work, it is pure excitement and joy. More than enough reason to keep on casting more death hexes on the evils of this world. Sometimes it a full death hex isn't required and only tragic curses are made, those too are a wonderful sight to behold.
>>
>>18506104
God bless modern liberalism.
>>
File: pick me please.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pick me please.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>18506578
Can you death hex me please? I can't go on in life and I've raped several women and even a 12 year old so i'm sure you'd want me
>>
>>18506822
You sound like a nice goy. You aren't making horrible homosexual musics, getting millions of dollars for it, bleaching your skin and lying about it saying it is natural, getting 20 nosejobs, you aren't inviting five yr old boys to sleep in your bed, many whom correctly told the police about the birth marks on your penis, you don't have hordes of stupid people defending your crimes, you don't have fake marriages for publicity, go kill and bang out as many toddlers you want, I don't care. I hope you a long life with the resources and intelligence to plan well enough not to ever get caught. I reserve my magiks for only the real evil people in the world.
>>
>>18506814
1 of them gave sperm the other one raised me
>>
>>18506084
your mom was my first screamer op
>>
>>18506084
in a good flash game called upgrade complete.
the screamer is well hidden though.
it is actually a good game anyway.
>>
>>18506866
wat
>>
I think its thé cactus screamer 0xad.net/cactus/
>>
My first screamer was the first screamer. The car advert
>>
Ghost car
>>
My dad showed me a picture of a normal room and told me there was nothing weird about it. It turned out to be a screamer and I cried because he lied to me but he thought I was just being a pussy. I was 6
>>
where's waldo jumpscare
>>
>>18506084
car driving down a country lane,a mock advert i think?
>>
>>18506984
KEK I remember that one. "Heartbeat upgrade". Didn't quite get me though as I was playing with headphones off and looking down to eat my dinner.
>>
>>18506168
This.
My Dad's an asshole.
>>
>>18506084
video of a little girl singing (I have no idea why I was watching it), then suddenly it shifted to that ghost/zombie from the passat commercial.

this thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odwDhenpWzs

>>18506524
why did she do that?
>>
>>18508480
oh by the way, after that video of the little girl and the undead thing, I became VERY wary of videos on youtube, before watching them properly I'd put it on mute and skim through it to see if there were any screamers.
>>
>suspects that a video is a screamer
>try to pause it and look at the comments
>the screamer actually happens at the first second of the video
re
youtube.com/watch?v=ma7u0QSrjgU
>>
>>18506168
That was even scarier to me because the face reminded me of my old lady neighbour.
>>
>>18508487
bro im 20 years old and have been doing that shit for nearly 10 years
>>
>>18506168
Yep. I was standing on a swivel chair to watch it for some reason. Everyone laughed as I nearly toppled.
>>
>>18506084
Back in second grade, my brother showed me a vid of something suddenly interrupted by the girl from the exorcist screaming.

I ended up looking behind me in the night often to see if she was there, about to pop out at me

Messed me up
>>
>Find the ghost in this picture
It was a flash file
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What's wrong with this picture?
>>
It was on a Mac computer in highschool. Some guy tricked me into watching it.
>>
File: 3b0.gif (79KB, 360x243px) Image search: [Google]
3b0.gif
79KB, 360x243px
>>18506084
This ol' thang.
>>
>>18506084
Fuck this thread.
>>
I fell for one on ebaums when I was like 12. It claimed there was a TOTALLY CRAZY secret message if you played this one Christmas song backwards. Not knowing what it was, I told my mom to give it a listen with me and turned the volume real loud.

The actual scream kicked in and I almost broke the computer chair trying to scramble out of it. My mother did nothing but laugh at me.
>>
>>18509700
This was mine as well. Scared the shit out of me when I first saw it.
>>
>>18507000
FUCK YOU!! I OPENED IT AND NOW I DIEDEDEDEDED
>>
>>18509609

This one was my first

>what's wrong with this picture?
>clue: It may be in the painting
>a white face with no eyes appeared
>shit_all_over_the_screen.jpg
>>
>>18506953
one of them gave sperm into the other's ass
and that's how you were born, you piece of shit
>>
>>18506084
>be me
>10 ish year old
>home alone, 8pm all dark
>browing through game sites
>find the maze game
>get to level 3
>fuccccccck this shit is impossible
>quit the game and go to sleep

>next day, 4pm
>playing games with neighbour friend and little brother (6 yrs old)
>decide to show them this impossible game called the maze game
>play the maze game
>solid 10 minutes trying to finish level 3
>on my last turn i almost get to the end
>lescaryexorcistpopup.exe
>close laptop and almost broke screen
>get the fuck out of my room screaming, lil bro and friend also scared af
>mom comforts us and give us sugar donuts to calm ourselves
>mom buys pizza for dinner
>shit was cash

I got so lucky by noth finishing level 3 the first day (home alone, at night). I'm pretty I would've had a heart attack.
>>
>>18506084
Not my first one but the only one that's worked on me is anne.jpg

Friend sent it to me in a call and I got spooked
>>
>>18509609
this was mine. it was a bad time.
>>
>>18507607
My sister showed me that and asked me to find what was off about the room and then that popped up. I almost cried but I tried to keep it together because she was there
>>
>>18506991
I believe this man is claiming to be the cause of death for the prince of pop himself
>>
>>18506084
This maze. Literally thought my computer was fucked.
>>
>>18506112
Yeah me too, my dad always got me with these.
>>
>>18506462
Yup. "Say It"
I remember like it was yesterday. Fucked me up good.
>>
Most of the shit on tekzoned
>>
>>18506168
>>18507028
Same. But it's actually a commercial for coffee that just happens to have a car in it
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGxKY5y6Mg
this shit, cant remember how i found it. I think it gave me my phobia of looking into mirrors at night.
>>
>>18506084
Pic related was my first screamer and i got a fun story to go with it
>9 yearold me
>forbiden from using the computer because i cant control myself
>one day i come home from school
>mom says "hey anon, you get to play on the computer today, but you only get to play one game"
>overwhelming happiness
>she puts on a maze game and explains the rules to me
>im thrilled as i start to play
>got really into it
>on the 3rd level i fail a few times so i get really close to the screen and pay close attention
>as i approach the mark my eyes widen
>the egzorcist girl jumps out and screams since my mom turned the volume up to a 100 beforehand
>i literally fall on my back along with the chair
>mom is laughing her ass off

I was afraid of the dark and going to sleep for 2 weeks after that
She did the same to my 6 yearold sister, which left with some trauma.
>>
>>18509609
this one always fucked me over
>>
>>18506462
This
>>
>>18513771
oh shit i completely forgot about that one
>>
>>18506543
kek
>>
>>18509609
On like funnyjunk or stupid videos . that shit ruined me
>>
>>18506084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3hVrootIg
This fucking thing
>>
File: Zoeken.png (851KB, 955x664px) Image search: [Google]
Zoeken.png
851KB, 955x664px
My dad got me with this one.
>>
>>18509700
I think that was my first one too. had a fear of dark doorways for like a year after that.
>>
I don't know if it's still up, but it was a video of a cow being picked up by a tornado then it cut to a picture of Pennywise with his teeth out.
>>
the rocking chair one or whatever. Scared the shit out of me
>>
speaking of screamers, does anyone remember a parody screamer from 08/09. It was of a dark room in a gas station in the middle of the night. 10-15 seconds in it cuts to a close up of a faggot saying "huhuhuhuhuhah" or something like that
>>
>>18514778
I kinda remember that too. Was it supposed to be caught on a nanny cam or am I thinking of a different one?
>>
>>18514631

My dad got me with that, too. This was back in 2005 and he only thought to record the reaction afterwards, so I got lucky I didn't become an early reaction video on YT.
>>
>>18515083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZItov1BUo
Found it
>>
>>18506578
Can you cast it on Clinton, Trump and Putin, all at the same time? I would like to see the world freaking out.
>>
File: 1344771349851.jpg (6KB, 98x173px) Image search: [Google]
1344771349851.jpg
6KB, 98x173px
>>18509609
>Sister got an e-mail with this screamer in it
>She showed it to me and my dad
>The email said some shit like "Turn up your volume and you might here the ghost's whispering!"
>Dad cranks up the speakers so high you can hear the static crackling, "I DON'T HEAR ANYTHING"
>Face is about 6 inches from the screen
>Suddenly BAM
>I actually black out for a couple seconds in a screaming fit on the floor before I regain my composure
>Scarred me so hard that a few months later when my friend tried to show me the same screamer I ran out of the room as soon as that image showed up
>>
>>18509609

There's no draperies on the bannisters for them.
>>
>>18506866
>I've raped several women and even a 12 year old
>sounds like a nice goy
>>
>>18506084
All known screamers. (car, mirror, rocking chair, find the missing dog, jessica alba,scary mae game, etc.)

I got traumatized so hard, up to this day I'm still scared of them.
>>
>>18506084
The woman I raped
>>
this spongebob slideshow video when i was about 5, it showed a couple of images and then spoopy decaying exorcist skeleton thingy comes up and i scarred
>>
I remember a screamer on YT, the title had something with "Caught cheating" the used a night vision camera and it was in a hallway, the sound was really soft so I had to turn on my volume. they opened the door, and the exorcist girl came on scream with a load scream. I cant find that one anymore but I trew my phone away, even when I was it when I was 19
>>
>>18510983
daddy issues
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.