[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
So a few years back I was sitting in my basement with the lights out playing a game and then a bright blue light lit up my entire basement I live in a furnished basement and have Windows on the right side of me and behind me the light was bright enough to light up my entire basement does anyone know what this could have possibly been the light lasted for about fifteen seconds and when I ran out side I saw nor heard any sirens and nothing was in the sky I have neighbors that live relatively close to me but I know it could not have been hid headlights
>>
A girl I knew in grade school once said she saw a light shining from her windows in the night and illuminate her entire bedroom. Only difference was she said the light was white
>>
>I was sitting in my basement with the lights out playing a game

u wot m8
>>
>>18505995
Op here nothing weird I was playing Batman Arkham asylum when it first came ou. So it's been a wile but I got to thinking about it today.
>>
>>18505972
i believe you op
i have no idea
>>
>>18505972
When I was 7 years old I had a small blue ball of light appear in my bedroom. I looked at it and I felt like it was talking to me but I couldn't understand it.

It followed me around and eventually it got angry and I ran downstairs to tell my parents.

Probably thought I was crazy but they said they chased it outside and when I got back upstairs it was gone. I always feel like there's something watching me though even now.
>>
>>18506608
Op
No nothing at all like that. That is an interesting story tho. This light flooded into the room. My mother was asleep at the time so no one else saw it.
>>
Yeah,once I woke up in the middle of night and saw some blue sparks getting out of the wall of my room.unfortunately my mind take my down, that's all I remember
>>
Unrelated but do people actually have memories from they were 3?, i feel different because my first memory was when i was 5, and that was when i was waking up
>>
just give me the blue light
cause swim bought swim some drugs
you only get one like
cause the vendor didn't send enough
uf uf enoooeeeoooeeeoo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.