[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woke up in the wrong body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: 1478308787931.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478308787931.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18413604/
Suggestions on what to do now? It's been 28 days and I'm getting tired of waiting until I have a good idea of what to do about this.
>>
File: 1466260194417.jpg (12KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1466260194417.jpg
12KB, 196x178px
>>18505651
how could you possibly be living without your new parents not knowing something is wrong? if anything, get on a plane to your old house. that'll surely spark something. also pics of new hot bod.
>>
>>18505686
His mom already knows something is up but autism kicked in and I denied everything.
>>
>>18505702
>>18505686
Also explain the plane part. Do I just steal a parent's car and drive to the airport and buy a ticket?
>>
Natas
>>
do you know any of your old passwords to email or something. Try calling your phone again. Send a letter to your old address. Like why t f wouldn't you do that?

Don't tell anyone or they'll think you're insane and delusional and you'll be locked up/life ruined. Even if you are, you'd be better off just living this life than dealing with that.
>>
Also wasn't this kid an /x/phile too? If he's in your body why hasn't he seen this thread? Or maybe he has. What was in his browser history?
>>
>>18505651

why dont you contact whoever is in your old self you fucking liar?
>>
>>18505846
Nothing interesting, he used ctrl+shift+n like any non-retard
>>
>>18505840
I've tried this but there is never an answer to the phone, and there is no activity other than mine in my email.

>>18505853
l i t e r a l l y d i d
>>
Get a bunch of tattoos like pic related, throw him for a loop
>>
How the hell are you faking being this guy if you know nothing about him?

How are you living his life? He goes to school, how did you figure out his schedule, where to sit, friends? Etc?

Sorry, because this would be geniunely interesting, but it really sounds like you're full of it
>>
>>18505906
Turns out that people don't care about you that much.
>>
>>18505883
lol I remember when black people were wearing shirts with these on.

>i trill nigga got dat tweety bird

the white people who designed that shit probably died laughing
>>
>>18505911

I don't buy it. Someone would notice if you don't know where to go or where to sit.

Do you even know the guys name?
>>
>>18505651
Speaking of your image, anyone know what happened with the No-CNS anon from /mlp/? Something was supposed to happen after the new year right?
>>
>>18505906
A thorough scan through his texts. I found his schedule, library cards, friends names, etc. He was also so antisocial I just have to act that way to stay convincing. His mom thinks that something may be wrong, though.

Also, I'll add some other information that may be useful. He had a few episodes where he thought he was dreaming but was actually awake. Might have narcolepsy because I keep falling asleep. Seems pretty smart. Randomly feels like vomiting.
>>
File: 1482883243995.gif (384KB, 421x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482883243995.gif
384KB, 421x437px
>>18505883
If you're being legit OP, you have to get that tattoo and post pics. We'll believe you then.
>>
Start sending emails to your friends and family, coworkers as well. Anyone who used to interact with you daily has probably noticed your behavior change. Don't let on that you're trapped in a different body, but ask some questions that might give you a better idea of what your stolen body is up to.
>>
>>18505980
No answers from family yet. My boss's work email was on his website but I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>18506046
(I mean I can't find the website)
I should've set up contacts in gmail.
>>
Don't suppose you want to give us more details about where you worked, and stuff like that.

Assuming you were bodysnatched they'd probably be on the lookout for their former self looking into them, but maybe not other people on a message board.

Since you called them and they didn't answer, and they didn't try to call you on their old phone, I'm guessing it was deliberate and they don't want to change back.
>>
What if he's actually duplicating his own personality into her body, and it's just a matter of time before your consciousness is lost in the void
>>
*her consciousness
>>
>>18505651
Well if he has that pic stored on his PC, the guy you body snatched browses /mlp/
>>
>>18505651
Make a list of all the pros and cons
Then decide whether you want to live your life in this new body. Think of it as a quantum leap moment, you know you've just woken up as a retard, so make the best of it.
>>
>>18506185
What the fuck could the pros possibly be for waking up in the body of some autistic child? I'm more confused about why OP doesn't seem to be making that much progress as far as getting her original body back. I mean, I would be halfway to New York in about a day after waking up in the new body.
>>
Damn, so some kid saw a shooting star and wished, "I want to be a NY lesbian." And it actually came true.

No wonder he won't pick up, he's living the dream.
>>
File: kevin-o-leary.jpg (42KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-o-leary.jpg
42KB, 620x349px
OP, it's a shame you can't post a picture of your original tits, and for that reason, I'm out.

But if you're not just some meme lord with multiple personalities, post host body's face. It's not like it matters.
>>
>>18506046
what about your ex?

why not start a social media page with your information and search out/friend the people you knew in your past life? You can tell them information only you would know and go from there.

Assuming you're not role-playing right now, of course.
>>
>>18506318
this

post timestamped face
>>
>>18505651

Because this is fake and gay. If I woke up in a different body and it wasn't a better body, I would immediately go to where my original body lived and find "me" after finding my good friends and telling them what's going on. Wouldn't be that hard to convince them if a stranger told them things we did in 2nd grade or all the other shit nobody else is gonna know. Plus mannerisms and the words you choose to use. It would be obvious. Then we'd get my old body and figure out what's in it
>>
>>18506283
I was a ny lesbian once.. ahh
>>
>>18506205

The kids 12. More than enough time to turn his autism around. Assuming OP is competent and doesn't mind being male, she could turn him around and make something of his (or I guess her) life. She'd have the maturity and hindsight of an adult during critical development years. Regret not trying enough at school? You get a second chance. Regret not moving for a career path because you didn't find out until it was too late? Well now you know. Plus it would be an extra 9 years to her life potentially.

Granted it would be disorienting, but quite honestly if I was suddenly moved to a 12 year old, although I'd miss my current family and friends terribly, I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea of a fresh start. It would be something I'd consider.
>>
Start working out immediately, life as a male is easy mode if you have strong muscles
>>
wait, so OP was a lesbian from NY?

i mean, 12 year old boys are generally all horny as fuck and nearing puberty, why would he want to answer a phone or an email? hes probably jacking off or enjoying it rn --- think of a simpler way to contact him

humoring this because i'm bored
>>
>>18506759

Supposedly it's been more than a month. The guy now girl would have contacted her by now if he wasn't perfectly ok with the situation.
>>
OP, do you not know your own phone number? You could have spoken with the other swap in less than ten minutes.
>>
>>18506782

OP answered this. Supposedly they called their own cell but nobody answered, presumably because the guy now in control doesn't want to talk to her.

Though she's shown a lack of knowledge of other people that would answer's phone numbers, which leads me to assume they're full of it.
>>
>>18505651
This smells like an rp..
with OP posting no proof of the hosts face/body with a fucking timestamp.
SAGE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Pretty much yeah. OP either post a picture of this new face you have with a timestamp or we're gonna have to file this off as BS.
>>
"Anyway you guys I'll post dick pics in a sec, this guys junk is like two monster energy drink cans duct taped end to end with two boiled eggs dangling underneath."
still no pic of OP's "new body"
this is RP
>>
<code>[color="red"]lol[/color]</code>
>>
>>18506922

Also there's no way in hell a 12 year old has a dick that size.

Too bad OP, but you're BSing.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
OP here. Posting new face.
>>
>>18505651
I remember this thread. Kek. Hope you figure out what caused your mental breakdown.
>>
>>18505953
post pics you RPer fuck
>>
>>18505651
People usually cut their penises when that happens OP.
>>
>>18505651
One question. Is having a dick better than a pussy? How would you compare the two?
>>
Well, if you're not rping, and you're seriously in this situation, you can always transition if you can't get back to your old body. It'd be almost impossible to not pass if you start that young.
>>
>>18505651

This can be explained by head trauma or drug induced psychosis or just regular psychotic delusions.

You escaped your life into a fantasy where you were female which came to an end, you are the male.
>>
>>18505745
>>18507559

#(((#P.S ALL WOMEN ARE FORMED IN THIS MANNER)))
>>
>>18507426
>>18505745

Uncut>Pussy>Cut
>>
File: 278824_rennis5_mario-dick.jpg (131KB, 1023x965px) Image search: [Google]
278824_rennis5_mario-dick.jpg
131KB, 1023x965px
>>18507426
Dicks are always better.
>>18507557
>>
>>18505864
DidnĀ“t you have any friends in your orignial body you could contact?
>>
>>18505651

hm...

check the guy asking about how to become a female on fringechan /loosh/

It happens to be that his posts where all deleted and he stopped responding around december 9. Then someone made a cryptic post about him beind "mandela effected into a woman"
>>
>>18507944
Tell me how to do this I yearn to be a slut
>>
>>18508010

go there and read the thread, post your motivations

tho I think being a slut is not a valid reason
>>
tl;dr

Idk of someone else said this, BUT TRY CALLING YOUR CALL PHONE OR "REAL" PARENTS.
>>
>>18508061
Well what's a valid reason then
>>
>>18507944
Please fucking link me I desperately want to be a female
>>
>>18509116
https://fringechan.org/loosh/res/962.html#962
>>
>>18505651
Anyone who believes you are braindead.
>>
File: autistic_pepe.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_pepe.png
308KB, 492x419px
Stop larping op none one thinks it's cool
>>
>>18510204
*is
>>
File: 1426048139971 (1).jpg (566KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1426048139971 (1).jpg
566KB, 2048x1536px
Op here this is my new body
>>
>>18510213
it's like they're actively trying to be as ugly as possible

it's kind of commendable
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.