[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /x/ Files, Issue Fifty-Eight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: all-seeing-eye.png (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.png
7KB, 400x300px
Greetings, and welcome to The /x/ Files, the weekly news digest for 4chan's Paranormal board. Every Sunday, we take a quick snapshot of the mysterious world around us and bring it, in an easily readable magazine format, to the board. I am The Editor, the anonymous creator of this idea and collector of the news that will be following below. In the interests of legitimacy, I will be using a secure tripcode to post the thread; once the posts are completed, I will take the tripcode off and return to my anonymity.

WHERE'S ALL THE FUCKING SPOOPY NEWS
I CAN'T FUCKING FIND ANY

Table of Contents:

1: Radio Show Roundup
2: Paranormal Podcasts
3: Editor's Note
>>
File: Coast.png (200KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Coast.png
200KB, 512x512px
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Monday: Protecting the Grid/ Synchronicity & the Mind

In the first half, historian, author, and public speaker William Forstchen updated the ongoing campaign to bolster energy and communications infrastructure against EMP attack. In the latter half, psychologist Dr. Kirby Surprise discussed the nature of synchronicity.

Tuesday: Alternative Health/ Astrology for 2017

In the first half, Dr. Joel Wallach discussed the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments. In the latter half, astrologer Mark Lerner reviewed the astrological charts of major events and personalities for 2017.

Wednesday: Giants & Stargates/ Future of Space Exploration

In the first half, researcher and explorer Timothy Alberino talked about such topics as giants, 'forbidden history,' mysteries under Antarctic ice, transhumanism, Atlantis, and super soldiers. In the latter half, science journalist and space historian Robert Zimmerman discussed the future of the US space program and how current events and technology will alter the way we approach space travel and exploration.

Thursday: Crash of 2017/ Cryptids & Strange Entities

In the first half, economist specializing in demographics, Harry Dent discussed the cyclical nature of market bubbles and why he expects a crash to happen in 2017. In the latter half, author Nick Redfern shared the lore and legends of cryptozoological and paranormal entities.

Friday: Haunted Locations
During the middle two hours of the show, para-historians Theresa Argie and Cathi Weber, aka the Haunted Housewives, talked about ghosts and haunted locations, including the Soldiers and Sailors Monument in downtown Cleveland and the town of Willoughby, Ohio. Open Lines followed.
>>
File: Podcasts.jpg (182KB, 1054x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Podcasts.jpg
182KB, 1054x1157px
Paranormal Podcasts

Last Podcast on the Left: The Gulf Breeze Sightings, Part II: Gary, Don, and Bob

It’s time for the boys from MUFON on today’s Last Podcast as we wrap up our two parter on the Gulf Breeze Sighting! Listen in to hear of Ed’s final abductions, his repressed sperm-milking abductions, and the city council election that finally brought the whole thing crashing down.

Link: http://cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/the-gulf-breeze-sightings-part-ii-gary-don-and-bob/

Expanded Perspectives: Unwelcome Visitors

This week on Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how when you engage in international travel, you may one day find yourself face-to-face with border security that is polite, bilingual and responsive—and robotic. Then, an anonymous caller from Aurora, Illinois called into Coast to Coast back in october of 2000, described his weird encounter while driving to Peoria in June of 2000. According to the witness, he and a buddy saw what they can only describe as “The Grim Reaper”. Then, a former soldier said he saw an unidentified flying creature in St. Clair County, Alabama. Then, according to an eye witness, they saw what they believe were a few Black Eyed Kids surrounding they’re car one evening while driving home. After the break Kyle brings up an incredible story of a small mining town in remote Alaska that were actually driven out by wild hairy men. All of this and more on this weeks installment of Expanded Perspectives.

Link: http://www.expandedperspectives.com/unwelcome-visitors/
>>
Blurry Photos Podcast: Skinwalkers

Roll up the car windows and lock the doors, Blurry Photos is driving you down the lonely road full of skinwalkers! A Navajo legend both creepy and gruesome, skinwalkers are supposed practitioners of evil magic that can transform into animals through the wearing of pelts. Flora and Stecco chase down the tales of these foul humans, including possible origins, abilities, and defenses against them. Are there corpse-defiling people who prey on others through animal form? Or do stories abound as cautionary tales firmly entrenched in a Native American culture? The boys discuss this and more on this episode of the podcast!

Link: http://www.blurryphotos.org/ep-173-skinwalkers/

The Higherside Chats Podcast: Peter Levenda | Lovecraft, The Yaziti, & Middle Eastern Magic

Join The Higherside Chat podcast as host Greg Carlwood talks Lovecraft, Crowley, and Yaziti with returning guest, Peter Levenda.

Link: http://thehighersidechats.com/peter-levenda-lovecraft-the-yaziti-middle-eastern-magic/

The Dark Myths Collective:

We are a group of podcasters dedicated to producing high quality and emotionally power-packed listening experiences. While our shows span the full spectrum of genres from history to fiction to crime stories, what binds them together is that they explore the darker side. This allows you to cross genres and discover podcasts you might not have found.

Link: http://darkmyths.org
>>
File: editors-note.png (10KB, 380x141px) Image search: [Google]
editors-note.png
10KB, 380x141px
WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING AGDQ

Archive: https://4chanxfiles.wordpress.com/

Email: [email protected]

Until Next Time
>>
>>18504332
Hate to sound like a moaning bitch but its been awhile since i've seen you post any interesting stories or research
>>
>>18506859
I provide what the market will bear, Anon. If there's nothing I deem news-worthy, I don't put it in. Even if that means pushing out an issue without any news.
>>
>>18508583
Relax, if there's nothing good you can't help it.

Just keep it up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.