[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i read the Necronomicon. Not the Lovecraft bullshit one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

How do i read the Necronomicon. Not the Lovecraft bullshit one.
>>
>>18504252

First, learn dead languages.
>>
>>18504252
1. learn the language
3. Profit
>>
File: Bosch Horrors.jpg (738KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bosch Horrors.jpg
738KB, 1600x1200px
>>18504476
It's a collection of shit like journal entries, letters, missives, scribbles, guestbooks, legal notations, medical reports, and other such garbage
>>
>>18504487
you have to make one for yourself

The word necro-nomi-con means "the names of dead adversaries"

It's a gremory you can use to keep trap of your demonic contacts
>>
File: 1481348551506.png (410KB, 484x326px) Image search: [Google]
1481348551506.png
410KB, 484x326px
>>18504494
Traditionally the exorcist would use his own name as a title for the book
>>
>>18504252
I recomend "the lovecraft bullshit one" the William Simon Borroughs's compilation because the book has an explicative introduction that teach about the sumerian gods and the relaction with other religions.

Also the book explains the conections that the Lovecraft's Necronomicon have with the actual religions.

So stop trying to be a edge lord of wizards, and read something useful.
>>
>>18504252
Sir, you are a fucking idiot. Please amputate your testicles to prevent any further pollution of the gene pool.
>>
File: 9898.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
9898.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>18504508
Ok shill.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.