[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I'm meditating 24/7. Also my thoughts are similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: johfra_thejourneyhome.jpg (556KB, 687x484px) Image search: [Google]
johfra_thejourneyhome.jpg
556KB, 687x484px
I feel like I'm meditating 24/7. Also my thoughts are similar to how they are when I'm on a psychedelic. I can't smoke a lot of weed anymore like I used to because I might start having a small trip flashback.

However I don't feel like this is negative in any way. This has granted me the ability to be so in tune... so so in tune, it feels wonderful and scary at the same time. Wonderful in that I know that what I'm experiencing is very real, and that God does have a plan for me. Scary in that I feel SO much more now and time is just hitting me in ways that it never has.

Honestly I just love all of you and everyone around me so much. I want nothing more than care, hope, joy, and love PLEASE..

HEROIN IS A KILLER PLEASE PLEASE STOP DOING IT. NOBODY EVER WINS THAT GAME.

CARE HOPE JOY LOVE PLEASE
>>
Heroin?
>>
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>18504176

It's called mindful awareness.

It's one of the keys of enlightenment.
>>
>>18504176
What the fuck am i reading? Go fuck yourself you hippy cunt!
>>
>>18504188
Yeah, heroin kicks ass! Suck it OP.
>/x/ heroin squad
BRRRRRRRR
BRR BRRRRRR
>>
>>18504198
Fuck enlightenment tho.

Only wannabe snowflakes and pretend to be goody two shoes pursue enlightenment.
And unknowingly do it wrong thereby.

>2017
>Enlightenment
Gimme a break. Ya'll are the same kinda stupid, don't pretend you're not, it's not trendy.
>>
>>18504239

>Only wannabe snowflakes and pretend to be goody two shoes pursue enlightenment.

You do it, knowingly or unknowingly, every day.
>>
>>18504176
I feel the same way OP.
Its great to know that im in the right path, but at the same time its scary sometimes to know that there is so much to know and we are in the middle of All that shit.

Best regards my friend.
>>
>>18504246
Nope. I do jack shit all day.
If there is enlightenment to be had, it comes to me freely and I can't help it.

What now? Am I gud yet?
>>
>>18504291
You have to find a way to help people find a way
>>
>>18504974
This extraordinary idea of helping other people.

No. I won't. Throw stones at me or no, I don't care.
Help yourself.
>>
>>18506050
okay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.