[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to discuss or direct me to another thread, since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0297.png (3MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.png
3MB, 750x1334px
Anyone want to discuss or direct me to another thread, since I don't see any? I believe him. He tried to tell the FBI they were controlling his mind. U fgts ever MKultra?
>>
>>18504109
How do you know the government isn't making your mind believe in everything thats retarded?
>>
>>18504109
>Makes assertion with no supporting evidence.
Why don't you fucking kill yourself. You're a burden on society and a disappointment to your parents.
>>
Awesome guys. Really grade A stuff. Hilarious and edgy. You nailed it.. anywayyy. Being this is /x, how about the possibility?
>>
Are people still this retarded?

Mind control, really?
What about the possibility that
A) he is mentaly ill
B) he says so because he thinks he will not go to jail

If I'd be the judge and he comes up with this shit I'd give you a nice trip to the chair. Immediately ofcourse.
>>
>>18504201
If you want to encourage discussion why don't you explain why you believe him. That's usually how it works.
>>
>>18504273
I mean mind control is possible but a better word for it is "manipulation."

Charles Manson mind controlled, or manipulated, his followers with the use of LSD and his own charisma to get them to murder people for him for instance.

It's not like they fire a ray or make you take one pill and you're a puppet, it'd take a lot and a lot of time (Like many months to a year depending on the methods used) to be able to control a person enough to make them commit murder.

EXCEPT....for one plant that exists. Devil's Trumpet I think it's called. You blow it into someone's face and they will do anything you say in a zombie like state and will have no memory of it later (since he claims to remember it it wasn't this). It's a real thing and I think it's been used by like drug cartels and such in foreign countries.
>>
>>18505199
Yeah devil's trumpet is correct

http://www.ways2gogreenblog.com/2009/09/03/be-forewarned-about-the-datura-inoxia-devils-trumpet-flower/

A brief article on it but you can find more extensive information if you look for it that'll confirm what I'm talking about.

I don't think the guy was controlled by this though.

I think he's more likely mentally ill and afraid of going to jail but mind control is definitely something possible. It involves a lot of torture, manipulation, and conditioning though.
>>
File: 1483913482974.jpg (50KB, 462x496px) Image search: [Google]
1483913482974.jpg
50KB, 462x496px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.