[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 7756372_orig.jpg (277KB, 914x651px) Image search: [Google]
7756372_orig.jpg
277KB, 914x651px
Are these legit?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 184x184px
Ok I can help with *some* of these.

1. Don't know too much about the origins of the anarchy sign. But it does deal with the rejection of authority and God.

2. Never seen it before.

3. This one is legit. The inverted pentagram has many meanings. It is used as the identifying emblem of the Church of Satan, only with the face of a goat in the middle. In other forms of satanism it usually represents the original pentagram, only mocking it. The original pentagram's five points represent fire, earth, water, air, and spirit. The topmost point is the spirit. Therefore you are putting your spirit above materialistic things (of the flesh, of physicality, of carnality, etc). However, turned upside down, you are putting materialistic things above your spirit. The circle around a pentagram usually represents a circle of protection and in many cases when it is inverted the circle is not present at all.

4. This one is also legit. Many covens worldwide use what we know as the peace symbol as an image of the rejection of Christ. A new initiate of the coven is first bathed in pig blood, signs off their soul in the form of a contract, and then is handed what looks like a crucifix within a circle (usually made of wood). They then turn it upside down to mock Christ and then break the arms of the cross.

5. The upside down cross has many roots in the death of St. Simon Peter, one of the twelve disciples of Jesus, who was crucified upside down. However, in modern day, most people use the symbol to mock Christ.

6. The triangle has so many meanings that I could not tell you it's definite one. In many cases it represents the Trinity, sometimes even the Unholy Trinity. It has 3 sides, which can be interpreted through a number of beliefs. In Solomonic Grimoires and in Goetic summoning, if a spirit is violent or untamed, you must command it into a triangle on the ground.

7. Never seen it.

8. Legit.
9. Not sure
10. Legit
11. Legit
12. Legit

Hope this helps.
>>
Yeah, that does help.
8 for enochian bigleague and 10 for general work with the 4 Watchtowers while acknowledging the holy spirit of the source which is God above both they and earthly matters.
>>
>>18504015
>5. The upside down cross means only one thing - blasphemy of Christianity and Jesus Christ

Except that's completely wrong. An upside down cross is the symbol of St.Peter's Cross. Because when Saint Peter was going to be crucified, he asked to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy of the same treatment Christ got. It's actually a symbol of respect for Jesus Christ.
>>
1. This is just the anarchy sign. Everyone uses it to represent anarchy. Animal and human sacrifices part is bullshit.
2. No idea.
3. Yes. In occult basically regular pentagram represents soul and all that is immaterial while inverted pentagram represents boy and all that is material. It is mostly used by laveyan satanists these days.
4. BS. Peace sign is peace sign.
5. Yes. It was originally created by a christian fellow who thought since Jesus died on a cross, which is a bad thing, people should use inverted cross to show that they despise that event. I don't know how it got it's current meaning.
6. Every single occult, belief, religion, and their mother uses triangles. People usualy use circles with symbols and writings inside/around to confine demonic forces during rituals.
7. No idea.
8. Anyone who tells you some symbol is the most powerful one is lying. But yes, it is used by occultists. And jews.
9. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
10. See 3. Most people who use the pentacle are witches(fat college girls who dye their hair too often).
11. Yes. Though in the past it was used for expulsion of demons and removal of obstacles like sickness or negative thoughts in India. Also in Wicca it is used to call the Horned God.
12. Heard about this but not sure.
>>
11 was used by witches to cast curses when pointed at people.
>>
This particular image is a newer version of an OLD infographic used by the Fed's to "identify" occult markings, thus the near indecypherable levels of false logic and mixed symbology all condensed into neat little paragraphs for the easy consumption of their lackeys and the borderline retardate.
>>
I've heard the upside down cross to be a sign of humility before Christ, not mockery of him
>>
>>18504015
This should help.
>>
>>18505269
It's the cross of St. Peter. He was crucified upside down by his own request because he thought being crucified in the same way as Jesus would have been blasphemy. People who think this is an 'occult' symbol are idiots and poorly educated.
>>
The amount of Bullshit here is damn High.
>>
>>18505314
Wtf
>>
>>18505314
>Beezlebub
IF I DIED, AN I WENT TO HELL, AND I HEARD, PRAISESE BEEZLBUB, ID FUCKING SHIT MY PANTS AND LAUGH
>>
File: Crosses.jpg (36KB, 588x322px) Image search: [Google]
Crosses.jpg
36KB, 588x322px
>>18506647
Oh yeah? Then how come Diablo had upside-down burning crosses? Checkmate atheshits!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.