[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scorching eyes, mothman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7243.jpg (40KB, 373x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7243.jpg
40KB, 373x374px
Wondering what I might have seen few years back.

I was living on like the 3rd of 4th floor of an apartment when I was like 10. Saw a dark silhouette of a humanoid, darker than dark if that makes sense. It had scorching or glowing eyes like that the tip of a cigarette. This thing stood there for idk how long till I fell asleep. Always thought I must have imagined it or that there must be some object that made it seem like something was standing there.

But I saw this thing again after a few years when I was living at a different apartment. Both times it had the same eyes and something about it was eerie.

I'm 25 now but I still remember clearly: I tried looking online to see if there were any records of people seeing the same thing, but nothing... except for the mothman?

Pic i found online
>>
owl
>>
>>18503906
You are correct, many consider most of the mothman sightings (aside from the bridge siting before it's collapse in broad daylight) as a large owl. OP did say "10" and owls don't travel in packs. Could easily have another explanation like a family.of racoons stuck in a tree. Matters if there was any abnormal movement of the figures, random disappeances or odditys around the time of sighting.
>When it comes to being paranormal or not, personally I do beleive in Shadow People, so I'll say it's a slim chance.
>>
Op here

Yeah, maybe it was an owl but it was nowhere near a tree or anything. The eyes were actually near a wall behind was the entrance to the underground parking.

Didn't know their eyes glowed red though
>>
Also no movement except for the scorching eyes (like I said tip of a cigarette, glowing in and out).
>>
Op how the fuck could you fell asleep with that thing staring you down
>>
>>18503968
Crackheads smoking crack?
>>
With an OWL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tShsE98II94
>>
File: IMG_7247.jpg (40KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
40KB, 1440x1080px
Op again on my phone

I don't know how I fell asleep both times but I did. Just felt spooked But I stared at it for a while until I eventually dozed off. It was like I couldn't stop staring at it maybe because my brain was trying to figure out wtf it was. the silhouette of a man was definitely visible to me although you guys might say it was Pareidolia.

definitely weren't any crack heads or anyone smoking cigarettes. The eyes were still and they would flicker sorta like if it was blinking now and then. But they were scorching like fire. Both apartments were also in good neighbours in Toronto.
>>
>>18503930
The majority of those who encountered it, yet refuse to believe it was Mothman actually consider it to be a rare crane. I don't know that many people outside of Point Pleasant realize that, though.
>>
File: imoutofmycocoon.png (629KB, 984x900px) Image search: [Google]
imoutofmycocoon.png
629KB, 984x900px
>>18503899
It was probably me from another timestream.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.