[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this thing legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 01.jpg (446KB, 1600x1052px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
446KB, 1600x1052px
is this thing legit?
>>
>>18503765
The old ones are but not the things you find in toy stores.
>>
>>18503904
>the old ones

lol, wtf.
Yeah, the ones that were enchanted by witches and can only be found in castles of Jnamor
>>
>>18503765
Well, from my experience, they are real. (I guess?)
I heard there is some weird effect where you move the pointer without knowing, but I always felt it being pushed by someone else (without someone else actually moving it).
Just make one out of paper and try for yourself.
>>
>>18503765
No. Test it yourself. Get some friends and ask it questions blindfolded. I guarantee it will spell out gibberish. It's called the ideomotor effect
>>
>>18503765

Yes.
Anything you use to purposely summon ghosts/spirits/demons will work if you try hard enough. Even if you don't mean to you can still summon bad things just because of your thoughts/energy.
>>
Even a homemade one on paper with a shot glass will work it did for me.
>>
>>18503904
No the ones you find in toy stores are legit. It's not like the board itself is dangerous. You can make one out of paper and a coin and it'll work the same as a handmade one.

Most experiences are going to be automatic movements from your body that you won't notice or be able to control, but sometimes bad shit can happen so just close it properly, cleanse the space before and after, and you should be safe.
>>
>>18504312
Occasionally something real comes through but most experiences are this.

A good test is taking pictures while you're playing too.
>>
PROTIP: Monopoly boards
>>
Any means to channel energies can work with strong intent.

Scream/insult with enough anger/hate or any strong emotion while calling for an entity to manifest and you:

1) will surely see/feel some shit happen
2) Some shit will happen, but you will not notice cause you are not sensitive enough
3) You will create some shit based on your own energy

Of course, experimenting for the lulz will only cause to fuck yourself in the long term. I suggest knowing the basics of banishing, etc etc first.
>>
File: pussy nature 4FRJ8BZ.jpg (179KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
pussy nature 4FRJ8BZ.jpg
179KB, 675x900px
>>18503765
legit dangerous yes
>>18503904
doesnt matter, you can do it with a pen and paper
it's the attitude of calling up any spirit that is effective and can ruin your life in 5 minutes
it's like opening your front door and let any passerby trash come in, and then good luck kicking them out
>>18504455
this
>>18505144
>just close it properly, cleanse the space before and after, and you should be safe.
yeah no
you should be safe if you have reached degree 9 of franz bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics' magical training
that's the extremely high and rare level of development at which he advises starting that sort of spirits communication thing
check what the previous 8 degrees are and weep at all the unprepared, vulnerable people who try such things
>>
File: qwerty ouija.jpg (468KB, 1600x1052px) Image search: [Google]
qwerty ouija.jpg
468KB, 1600x1052px
>>18503765
Yes, it's a perfectly legit tool for those who know how to use it.
Yes, it works by using the ideomotor effect. You're not supposed to do it blindfolded.
No, ideomotor effect and communication with whatever you use these to talk to are not mutually exclusive.
Also you should use a qwerty one instead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.