[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cry/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

Cryptid General.

I started this a little over 7 months ago, but it trailed off soon after.

Discuss any and all cryptids, in any form you see fit.

Pictures, videos and any media are also appreciated.

>Cryptid of the thread:
Bigfoot.

A classic cryptid, it is believed to be a bipedal humanoid primate, with enormous strength, a foul stench and aggressive behaviour. Bigfoot and bigfoot-like creatures have been reported all throughout the world in a variety of cultures, although this maybe the result of a universal human fear of our primal, animal instincts.

Please note that this thread should not be about bigfoot, as what killed the last general we tried was people constantly discussing bigfoot. So please, discuss bigfoot along with other cryptids.

Picture related, the alleged bigfoot from the classic Patterson film.
>>
File: 1483843963463.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483843963463.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>
>>18502975
Thank you for being part of /x/'s problem.

Now please, return to /b/.
>>
>>18502975
Cute
>>
File: Devil_bird.jpg (101KB, 618x716px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_bird.jpg
101KB, 618x716px
Sri lanka's devil bird.

Like many other cryptid that were found, it looks incredible evil.

I wonder if this cryptids are above average animals that act too smart for people to realize that they are animals, and live in that border between reality and myth because of it.

Same thing with Geoldi's marmoset that the natives claim that ambush humans in the jungle by tricking them, tiny man hunters.
>>
I wanna fuck bigfoot
>>
The Fresno Nightcrawlers were a little hyped up a few years ago, with their multiple camera sightings. A few single-season Sci-fi shows took them on, one proving that the footage was not fake. Other videos can prove otherwise.

I don't know if they're real or not, but something like this would be interesting as all hell.

https://youtu.be/tKH__YSTy4U
>>
File: Crawler.png (120KB, 399x270px) Image search: [Google]
Crawler.png
120KB, 399x270px
>>18503164
>>
>>18503662
that's a tad fucked

an alien? a pair of harem pants on a string?
>>
>>18502962
>Cryptid General
>Discuss any and all cryptids
>Cryptid of the thread:
>Bigfoot.
what
>>
>>18503164
oooo ive actually never heard of this one.
anyone had any experience other than that video?

dont live too far from there but up in these mountains im more concerned about squatch/ayylmaos
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>go on BFRO and find your county

actually some interesting reports. I think its pretty cool when they mention all your local towns
>>
>>18504955
Honestly out of all cryptids I think bigfoot is the most believable. Stories of something like bigfoot exist on every continent and people STILL have sightings to this day (Unlike say the mothman)
>>
>>18504955
Are you fucking illiterate? Seriously, do you have absolutely no fucking reading comprehension? I knew a lot of underage retards browsed /x/, but none as dumb as you.
>>
>>18502962
That big foot looks like a female.
>>
>>18503164
That last video looked fake as hell and didn't resemble the creatures portrayed in the first two. What are they supposed to be anyway
>>
>>18505291
The guy who released the last one admitted it was fake
>>
>>18505291
Looks like some kind of pants bro
>>
>>18505276
in this gif you can clearly see the lumbered walking and the breasts

pregnant?

http://i.imgur.com/YyEqJsk.gif
>>
File: Bigfoot9.jpg (53KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
Bigfoot9.jpg
53KB, 588x598px
Look at the face. It looks very similar.
>>
My favorite aspect of amateur sasquatch researchers is their complete inability to differentiate between the shadows formed by leaves and branches, and an 8 foot tall ape-man. It's like they completely lack depth perception, or the basic understanding of how light works. Some of the youtube channels for these guys are just full on silly. They'll show footage of a forest and start pointing out 3 different 15 foot tall sasquatches and 2 dogmen, and they're all just hiding there in the forest, when he was like 5 feet away from them. It's some of the dumbest stuff I've ever seen, yet they seem absolutely serious about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in the subject, and think there's a possibility of sasquatches existing, but some of these guys make it very evident that they're completely incompetent.
>>
>>18505326
I want this to be real so bad but Todd standing is unreliable
>>
>>18505397
most amateur sasquatch researchers are rednecks from backwater towns that have been spooked by the power of suggestion
>>
>>18503161
Isn't banging monkeys how AIDS came about?
>>
>>18505326
>Looks nothing like every eyewitness description/sketch ever
>Looks like a fucking Ewok
>"Looks very similar"
How about no
>>
File: war.jpg (97KB, 691x960px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
97KB, 691x960px
I have experienced some weird shit while camping in Arizona. If anyone has anything they want to send or spam about /x email is [email protected]
>>
>>18505397
>>18506249

the thing is they go out looking for bigfoot. and because of that everything they see becomes the question "is that bigfoot related?"

like if you were just wandering the forest and came across a giant barefoot footprint or some weird sctructure youmight think "ok, that could be bigfoot"
but go out looking for him and all of a sudden every snapped branch, every scrape in the dirt every knock or howl or stink becomes focused under the question "did bigfoot do it"
and as for the videos...pareidolia just goes crazy it seems
>>
Bump. Does anybody have any experiences that sent skinwalker related
>>
>>18506692
No it was eating them and that was hiv
>>
>>18507270
Got any stories
>>
File: 1422611924760.png (282KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1422611924760.png
282KB, 541x554px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ez_g_VqEE

This guy goes around Europe and collects stories, some old, some new. The ones he tells about encounters with the supposed fair folk are especially interesting.
>>
>>18507619
A few, their mildly interesting
>>
>>18507770
Well go on then
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.