[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randomly disorented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 251x201px
>Be me
>Wake up
>Go to bathroom
>As i walk out and round the corner i am hit with something like, fuzzyness?, and a disconnect from reality and see like those fireworks you usually see but with my eyes open
>have to lean against a wall
This happened a few months ago
>>
>>18502833
well you probably are just suffering from a electrolyte imbalance so its not that big of a deal side effects only include death. eat a banana and some table salt (if you avoid salt because salt is bad you should know its a part of the neuro transmitter your brain uses)

flip side it could be you got hit with a birst of energy from the sun thanks to the earths magnetic field having destabilized a few years ago. its basically looping in in other points not just the poles. it always does this but is doing it at a increased frequency since 2010. if you nearish the eastern coast of america 1 state departed from the coast counts by now or western europe this may be it. years ago a aurora was seen in florida thanks to this and the U.V government did test with magnetic pulses being fired into a living persons head and found near death experiences to be a common side effect in the moment its fired
>>
>>18502833

Sudden blood pressure drop, most likely. It can happen fairly randomly on occasion. Be glad you didn't have a much more severe one (though that's more rare)
>>
>>18502862
>>18502864

Oh, or this first thing, too. Couldn't speak for the second.
>>
happens to me when i get up to fast
>>
welcome to hangover country
>>
>>18502833
frog poster is retarded = NOT NEWS
>>
>unhealthy frog poster is malnourished and has circulation problems
>thinks it's fucking magic

Holy shit lmao
>>
>>18502833
don't get up fast. stretch at the bed.

wait for blood to flow properly.

> those fireworks you usually see
phosphenes
>>
>>18502833
is this some kind of satire of /x/?
>>
>>18502833
Maybe you got up to fast, it happens to me all the time when I get up from laying down for a long time.
>>
>>18502833
happens to a lot of people with low blood pressure. Once you stand up , it will be harder for your heart to pump blood to your head , because gravity. It takes a little bit for your heart to start pumping slightly harder so blood will circulate correctly , during this time your brain might go full derp mode because of a lack of oxygen.
>>
File: we both know.png (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
we both know.png
139KB, 600x600px
>download.png
>>
>>18502833
Could be blood pressure, could be brain-related.. If it happens often, I'd say you should go get checked out.
>>
>>18502833
Postural hypertension
>>
>>18503033
Same, like every fucking time
>>
>>18502833
"Have you ever walked into a room and found a vampire?

No, not the sexy kind, but a foul creature with bony limbs and ashen skin? The kind that snarls as you enter, like a beast about to pounce? The kind that roots you to the spot with its sunken, hypnotic eyes, rendering you unable to flee as you watch the hideous thing uncoil from the shadows? Has your heart started racing though your legs refuse to? Have you felt time slow as the creature crosses the room in the darkness of a blink?

Have you shuddered with fear when it places one clawed hand atop your head and another under your chin so it can tilt you, exposing your neck? Have you squirmed as its rough, dry tongue slides down your cheek, over your jaw, to your throat, in a slithering search that’s seeking your artery? Have you felt its hot breath release in a hiss against your skin when it probes your pulse—the flow that leads to your brain? Has its tongue rested there, throbbing slightly as if savoring the moment? Have you then experienced a sinking, sucking blackness as you discover that not all vampires feed on blood—some feed on memories?

Well, have you?

Maybe not. But let me rephrase the question:

Have you ever walked into a room and suddenly forgotten why you came in?"

ok nah but honestly speaking as a nurse it may have just been you fainting. sometimes it just happens without explanation.
>>
>>18506601
Why cant it be the sexy kind like selena from skyrim?
>>
>>18504754
>>18503979
>>18503947
I was fully up, this was like a few minutes after i had gotten up, if yours was the case wouldnt it be immediate?
>>
>>18502833
>OP stood up too fast
>oh no, better go ask /x/ what happened
this is why nobody takes this fuck-hole seriously
>>
>>18507768
I was already standing up, read the whole story next time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.