[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 123

File: CKGcRHC.jpg (398KB, 365x1579px) Image search: [Google]
CKGcRHC.jpg
398KB, 365x1579px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

>IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
Divinity: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18500392
>>
File: heartsaretrump.jpg (62KB, 520x573px) Image search: [Google]
heartsaretrump.jpg
62KB, 520x573px
Good morning /div/.

I'm up early again and can't get back to sleep, so once more I'll be trading readings for morning exercise commitments.

Some rules to my readings;
1) I don't want to know anything about you. Just ask a question.
2) It's better if it's not a yes/no question.
3) No future readings; ask me something you want deeper insight about that deals with the past or the present only.
4) When I've replied, please let me know the accuracy / how you feel about the reading.

...5) I like to collect /x/ related pictures. If you have some cool ones to share, I encourage it, but they're not necessary, nor will I use them to gauge how to read you.

6) Give me a type of exercise. Your post number will be the number of reps I do. Please check the posts of your fellow querents so I'm not overloaded with the same types of exercises!

Cheers,

Eli.
>>
>>18502674
that pic made me smile
>>
>>18502685
Will he be back early, on time, or late?
Yours?
>>
>>18502685
So, what's trying to get me to evoke this particular demon? Would it be a good idea to do so, although that's a yes/no question. I'll give feedback if possible, but I do not promise anything.

I can't post any /x/ related images at the moment, but give me a few and I will.

Situps.
>>
>>18502690
Nevermind. Sorry. Really tired myself and I just comprehended your requirements. I'll find another trade
>>
Was I the one that fumbled things between myself and R

Vaccum Waves!
>>
File: 1451000343724.jpg (200KB, 669x892px) Image search: [Google]
1451000343724.jpg
200KB, 669x892px
>>18502692
It looks like I need to go scouring for spooky images again.
>>
>>18502685
What is it I must I do in order to achieve optimal happiness?
>>
>>18502685
>>18502745
The exercise...some lunges? Lunges are good
>>
>>18502685
Hello
She is fine without me for now?
I don't know is it corret term, but you can do knee bends as exercise.
>>
>>18502692

Argh. So all those sit-ups I did yesterday gave me a sore so I traded in with just crunches and holding for 5 every 10.

Anyhow. Reading:

So I'm not much of a fan of demons, and generally don't think evoking them is a great idea. Dear Xt on the other hand would disagree with this. He's got a few hanging around apparently. Different strokes for different folks.

Ego seems to be playing in to wanting to evoke this demon.. your inner self wants to just see if you can, and is intuitively leading you to pay attention to signs encouraging you to do this.

Maybe my cards are as biased as I am, but you should probably avoid it. It can get out of control if you don't know what you're doing anyhow.
>>
>>18502698

I'm assuming this is for me, but I have no idea what a vacuum wave is.
>>
>>18502756
It works, and arigato, Eli-chan. May you be blessed with many a situp :3
>>
>>18502763
oh sorry i didn't quote you, my mistake @_@

i misnamed it, its a vacuum pose.
"wave is a pokemon move, haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl22qD-3tVY

its essentially an ab thing
>>
>>18502745
>>18502749

Looks like you've got a long road ahead of you anon.

Firstly, you need to stop being so selfish. You also tend to say cruel things without thinking about how it affects other people, and that needs to stop as well. Treat others as you'd like to be treated and all that. This behaviour does stem from a place of neglect and you feel like others should be able to take what you've been through, but really that's just making everyone a block of salt.

Second you need to stop appealing to romantic fantasies. You're not really in a place where you're the ideal partner for your ideal, so work on yourself before you start seeking another person's affections.

Thirdly you isolate yourself way too much. This relates to the first point, and you should really force yourself to socialize with different people.

Fourth, stop getting hung up on the past. It's hard, but there's nothing there for you.

Fifth, work on your ambition. Fruit isn't gathered without some tedious labour.
>>
>>18502767

Christ that is creepy looking. Let's see.
>>
>>18502782
Thank you so much for the reading. I know your right about the way I am. I'm trying to be positive right now and focus on work. Being social is so hard for me. I think it's getting a little better, bit by bit. Thanks again
>>
>>18502767
>>18502698

Okay so those are difficult and interesting, and I managed to do a few successfully but there's no way I'm getting to 98 without losing my mind, but thanks for introducing me to a new trick!

The overall theme here is no. I'm thinking they broke it off with you remotely.. through a letter or text message.. after avoiding you for some time. They just found out they weren't really that interested.

That hurts, so I'm sorry.
>>
>>18502685
What can i do to have my crush like me or fall for me?

Push ups bro
>>
>>18502840
yep, thats about right

you're welcome, vacuum posing isnt't easy, although i understand that once you get the hang of it the process is alot smoother.

your read it pretty accurate (and by that i mean 100%), the only questionable thing is
>they just found out they weren't really that interested.
i may still be in denial, but they stated that they loved me/wanted to be with me/were regretful that they ended it a number of times, so i would think that "just not interested" doesn't fit, they were interested, there was something else, and i still can figure out what it was.
>That hurts, so I'm sorry.
thanks ;--;
>>
>>18502685
How can I get myself to functioning at full capacity and make use of all my potential?

Streching is key
>>
File: 36effecaa1149cc7490caccec23e3c2d.jpg (310KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
36effecaa1149cc7490caccec23e3c2d.jpg
310KB, 1680x1050px
>>18502685
>1) What should I do to be a more lively, sociable person, to make new friends?
>6) Push ups.
>>
>>18502849

Sometimes relationships are a matter of convenience. If you're always there for them then they can end up using you to feed their ego while waiting for something better to come along.
>>
>>18502685
>>18502685
Should I ask him out on a date to the art show in a few weeks if I build up the courage to talk to him again? I am afraid of rejection and like him too much to make a fool of myself I just hope things can get back to the way they were last month...

>squats
>>
>>18502685
Hello!
Will B ever love me again? Is there something I can do to bring her back?
>>
>>18502751

I'm going to assume you mean squats. Okay.

She's going to avoid you like the plague because it hurts to see you or hear anything about you, but she's not going to stop caring any time soon. This is going to cloud her judgment and distract her for a bit.
>>
>>18502847

I think your crush is aware of your intentions and isn't really that into you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think you're really that interested in "just being friends" either, so maybe should just find someone else. They aren't really your type after all, it's pretty superficial.
>>
Trading.

I basically want a yes or no about whether I will do something or not. But obviously in the form of explanation (a spread, scry or whatever).
>>
>>18502685

Is Jeana still kinda obsessed with me or what? Cuz she went a little apey after I distanced myself

Sit-ups, cuz they're sit ups
>>
Aquarius, kindly give me a career reading
>>
Reposting from last thread
>>18502537

Anyone reading right now?

David
M

I know this isn't the dream thread but yet I need the read, just now I had a dream where I saw plenty of old faces I have not seen in years and some others I saw one week ago and their was a constant something about Kia (I'm looking for a car right now). There was also a something about my mother's age pension and a celebration, all done at night. What spooked me is I noticed there was something over me but I did ignore it and then one of my youngest cousins was in the dream but she suddenly started crying because she saw the reaper standing just over me. I woke up too early and I never do such thing.

Dream aside, even though I had previous colon-related issues in the past, I've not felt as sick as I have been feeling for some few weeks already, I went to a doctor but the guy dismissed it as parasites, however the meds didn't change how I feel and I'm kinda worried about it mostly because next week I will take a small trip and I'm not sure if I feel well enough for that.

Thanks.
>>
>>18502852

*randomly stretches for 52 seconds*

I'm pretty sure you've asked this question several times the last bunch of threads.

You're stagnating, anon. You think you've learned what you need to know and that it should be sufficient in achieving your goals. You do not see the need to make any changes to your routine and instead get caught up in living in a melancholy fantasy world in your head. If you want to progress, you need to start acting and learning again.
>>
>>18502855
>>18502861
>>18502869
>>18502923

Sorry anons, I'm gonna retire from this and make some breakfast.
>>
>>18502880
thanks for your time and reading. Hope she's going out of this. I don't want to hurt other people, but I guess it's me.
>>
>>18502971

That's fine, thank you for reading today
>>
File: 1483414554870.jpg (2MB, 1200x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1483414554870.jpg
2MB, 1200x1796px
>>18502685
I wanna know how to approach the girl I like currently. I have no idea how she really feels and I'm a bit confused on wether I should keep trying now or wait.

Also some lounges never hurt anybody and it keeps the glutes tight
>>
>>18503069
>lounges
I love doing a good set of lounges, especially with a good book. 10x5 pages with each lounge
>>
Willing to do a trade

I'm a Leo, female, feeling desperate and deep sadness.
Should I keep waiting for the person dear to me to contact me first?

I don't want to bother them, also I would feel so much happier if they contacted me first it would make me realize I'm at least a bit wanted in their life.
I'm just wondering if they are the one waiting for me though.
>>
>>18503087

Ok, here's me. I'll get started.
>>18502922
>>
Could someone please do a reading?? I'm not sure weather i should stay where I am or move...please help me!!
>>
>>18503087
>>18503095
From what I see, they are struggling, but they will contact you first. They need to finish up with something first though. It needs to be completely exhumed from their body. In regards to this, I get a lot harsh cards. Ten of Swords, especially. But allowing this to happen to him, will make him the man with the character to be with you (Father of Cups).

Outside of this, it's in his mind to be with you, but he's unable to initiate with the emotional turmoil first (World Rx).
>>
File: 20170107_132055.jpg (64KB, 268x261px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_132055.jpg
64KB, 268x261px
>>18502685
Why did things end up going so badly between me and A.over the summer?

How about some squats for that booty?
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (167KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
167KB, 800x500px
>>18502685
Am I a toxic person?

10 clapping push ups, if you can't do those, 50 mountain climbers.
>>
>>18503087
>>18503095
>>18503100
>thirty minutes later

Wonderful. I sure feel motivated to do more trades in the future.
>>
File: 33631.jpg (67KB, 365x420px) Image search: [Google]
33631.jpg
67KB, 365x420px
Hello again, anons! I will be doing readings for a while and will also be available on the /div/cord chat for anyone who would like a more personalized readings or some conjure/rootwork remedies to go along with whatever your problems may be!

As always, I will need your query and sign of the zodiac; please link to this post as I will be taking reading requests in the order they are received! Let's get started:

1st Card: Query/Situation
2nd Card: Remedy/Action
3rd Card:Ultimatum/Outcome
>>
>>18503142
I am deeply sorry, I got called out for work I'll be back with my cards at 11:50-12
>>
>>18503151
How do I go about approaching this person to resolve conflict? If I even should I at all. Aquari
>>
File: reading1.jpg (239KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading1.jpg
239KB, 648x360px
>>18503156

1st Card: Justice
2nd Card: Two of Wands
3rd Card: Six of Wands

It's time for both parties in this conflict to access the situation justly and fairly. Where does your responsibility fall on this part? Is the wrong too wrong to be righted? Think deeply on how you want to proceed with this situation as I see one or both parties being resistant to admitting their role in whatever it is that transpired. The cards are telling me you may need to back off from this situation for a while and come back with a fresher mind. There are some deep wounds that will require a lot of mending to heal and I see resolution as being a bit farther off than you may have hoped! Ask yourself if this is worth pursuing as I see you forming new relationships elsewhere.
>>
>>18503151
How will he feel about our meeting?
Virgo
>>
>>18503151
Am I as bad of a person as I think I am?
>>
>>18503189
Fuck, Capricorn
>>
>>18503151
Aquarius
How will our relationship evolve trough the years?
>>
>>18503177
Oh phooey. This was very accurate though, I shouldn't be the one trying to make amends and part of me does not want to even bother. Hmmmmm thank you for this. You have a superb day, MeowMix.
>>
>>18503151
Can I get a love reading on the next few months?
Cancer
>>
>>18503151
Female taurus, just spent a wonderful weekend with J, what does the future hold for us? Will we get back together?
>>
>>18503151
Hello

Could you check how my personal and career path will converge this year? Should I move out of the country?
>>
>>18503203
Cancer Moon
>>
File: reading2.jpg (301KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading2.jpg
301KB, 648x360px
>>18503187

1st Card: Six of Swords
2nd Card: The Fool
3rd Card: Queen of Wands

Be prepared for a bit of choppiness in this meeting. If the purpose is for love, I see some confidence building being necessary for a new relationship to take root! This person will shed new meaning on your life in some very important ways and may be looking for you to glamor yourself up a bit and radiate a bit of confidence in order for you to win their favor. If this relationship is platonic this person will help you achieve that confidence for yourself in some way! Be persistent!
>>
>>18503151
What does my path in life orbit/follow around?

Sagitarrius
>>
>>18503151
A financial reading please
Sag
>>
>>18503210
>>18503151

Male Virgo
>>
>>18503151
Aquarius will I achieve everything in life that I hope to?
>>
>>18503218
Thank you so much!
>>
File: reading3.jpg (250KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading3.jpg
250KB, 648x360px
>>18503189

1st Card: The Fool
2nd Card: Two of Swords
3rd Card: Eight of Swords

Your perception of yourself will be changing for the better soon, though I see you needing to take some time to weigh the actions or transgressions in your life with some tough conflict. Do not block out the emotions that surface during this time! It's pertinent now more than ever for you to be honest with yourself and to undue some of the emotional restrictions you've placed on yourself over time; be honest and analytical, accept and forgive yourself and begin to look towards a future of honesty and personal growth!
>>
>>18503151
Why does this person hold a grudge towards me? (Or if they don't what are their feelings?) cancer
>>
>>18503241
He couldn't tap datass
>>
>>18503151

Query: How do they feel about me..? Are they laughing at me?
Zodiac: Aries

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18503151
What will this year have for me?
Aries
>>
File: reading4.jpg (321KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading4.jpg
321KB, 648x360px
>>18503195

1st Card: The Magician
2nd Card: The Hierophant
3rd Card: Justice

The cards see this relationship as have a good beginning and a fruitful start, you know what you want out of a relationship and you or this person have a deep desire for quality not quantity when it comes to love. (if this is the type of relationship this is!) You or them will not settle for less as time goes on and one of you may be more deeply committed than the other, be conscious of this as the relationship evolves as it will be important to discern what it is you truly want out of this as time moves forward! Doing this will enable you to get exactly what you want out of this relationship; be realistic and pragmatic about what it is you desire.
>>
>>18503262
Yes it is a love relantionship, thank you, really accuarate
>>
File: reading5.jpg (308KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading5.jpg
308KB, 648x360px
>>18503203

Taking a quick break after this reading!

1st Card: Eight of Pentacles
2nd Card: Justice
3rd Card: The Fool

Many comparable cards this morning? Coincidence? I think not! You may need to do some work on the self before being able to find the one you seek. Are you confident with your own abilities to find new love? Are current relationships (platonic or not) going the way you want them to? Analyze these things, ask yourself what you want out of a mate and define them clearly in your mind. I find your mate coming to you at a later time, possibly meeting them in your place of employment but they will open up new roads and opportunities for you to improve your own well being, the two of you will grow together and go on new adventures!
>>
How do I account for Daylight Savings Time when getting an astro reading? If I was born at 2AM in June, do I enter 1AM?
>>
>>18503151
Is it possible for me to talk again with this person? Or even have a relationship with her again?
>Sagittarius
>>
>>18503075
Empath! How's it going friend nice to see you still around and haha lunges man you know what I mean
>>
>>18503151
Hi and thank you in advance!

Will I be happy in this life?

Aries
>>
>>18503326
Good anon, very great infact. Did a quick little reading session earlier (last thread?) and was really nice. How've you been? Enjoying the new year?

Kek I knew what you meant, couldn't help myself though
>>
>>18503281
On astro.com just enter in the information as is. That's the best site anyways.
>>
File: 0002554245495_A.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0002554245495_A.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
>>18503142
Pulled a reverse card so no,
Outspoken mind : Knight of Swords upright
Clearly you have a lot of thoughts about this decision, I don't know what it is but apparently choosing no is apparently quite hasty.
Future: seven of swords reversed
This decision could be a good one since you could be breaking some habbit, a bad one?
Top answer card was five of pentacles reversed if that has any significance to you but I just read the answer cards solely as yes or no.

Btw thank you for my reading >>18503087
I at least have some hope in my heart now thank you. >>18503095
>>
>>18502685
Was the reason she and I drifted apart my fault?
Curls.

And not sure if this image counts as x related, but I made it a few years back.
>>
>>18503378
I seemed to have missed. Are you going to do more readings today?
>>
Lets try this again
Can anyone give palm readings? I can give a tarot reading in return
i got a reading before a couple of years ago and would like to compare results
>>
Scorpio

What should I do to relieve my shitty mood? What's causing it, a bad relationship or something?
>>
>>18503378
>>18503069
I always enjoyed your readings if you have time maybe do one more for me your last prediction was suprisingly true I'd love some more advice . but yeah new year new experiences so far so good how about you I hope you're honing your skills
>>
trading
>>
Capricorn
Should I be worried about my eyes?
>>
>>18503504
Aye, didn't get to many, I think I missed half as it was a quick spur of the moment before my DnD game. Today? Hmmm probably not as I'm at work and then have gym. Might squeeze a few in before my nap. We'll see.
>>
>>18503530
Awww thanks anon. Currently at work so I'm not able to do any readings, !75 I'll definitely be sure to keep an eye out for yours if I get a spare chance.

Absolutely, just developed a nifty little energy trick the other day. Got some students to teach, so I'm having to go through and analyse myself so I can teach what I've learned over the past 11yrs
>>
I have Sun in Gemini, Pisces Rising, and Moon in Virgo and Chiron in Virgo...

I need help being less cowardly and self-conscious.
>>
>>18503151
Where will I find success in a career?
cancer
>>
File: Ghostarmypatch-1.jpg (28KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostarmypatch-1.jpg
28KB, 200x233px
Taurus

Should I kill myself?
If I don't, does it ever get any better, or is this it?
>>
File: fog-14-8-18-1.jpg (146KB, 1590x1193px) Image search: [Google]
fog-14-8-18-1.jpg
146KB, 1590x1193px
>>18503553
Hello Empathy
Would it be ok if you do a quick reading for me?

Does the person dear to me realize how much I miss them? Do they think I am indifferent to them?
I wish they would contact me soon.
>>
>>18503594
not a reader but it probably won't , killing yourself now would get you rid of any worries, problems, difficulties or other shenanigans life will throw at you and as a bonus every bad thing that happened willgo away
on the other note, the same goes for anything good that happened or will happen
now depending on your situation, which i believe to be a fucked up one, you only have to choose which one weighs more
t. should had killed myself long time ago but now i'm too pussy to do it
>>
>>18503611
I'm definitely capable of suicide.

All I'm waiting on right now is either devine intervention, or a date I can do it that won't ruin anyone that I knows birthday.
>>
File: reading6.jpg (333KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading6.jpg
333KB, 648x360px
>>18503209

Apologies for the long hiatus! Hope those who asked the previous questions are still around!

1st Card: The Empress
2nd Card: King of Pentacles
3rd Card: The Chariot

I see this relationship being supportive and structuring in your life. It may not take a romantic turn as you hope, but it will lead the two of you to grow and nurture each other in a way that's deeper than superficial romance! Try and take things as they come at a steady pace. Let your feelings towards this person continue to deepen so you may analyze exactly what it is you want out of them if it winds up working out romantically again. Let the fruits of your lab prosper, don't pick at it before it has had some time to ripen!
>>
>>18503595
*EmpathAU
Sorry auto correct
>>
>>18503550
>Might squeeze a few in before my nap.

H Y P E
>>
>>18503619
Wow thank you!
>>
File: readings7.jpg (234KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings7.jpg
234KB, 648x360px
>>18503210

1st Card: Four of Wands
2nd Card: Four of Swords
3rd Card: Prince of Wands

Will you be leaving behind anyone important by doing so? I see these relationships might possibly be strained, making your career goals more difficult to achieve if you plan on moving far away. I do see eventual career success but not without some setbacks. Make sure wherever it is you choose to relocate isn't taking you too much out of your element. I will see you need some support from those close to you if you're business ventures are going to eventually bear fruit! Try and access what and how far you're willing to go to meet your goals, be sure to involve those you trust in these plans during this time!
>>
File: 1483635067761.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
1483635067761.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
Can someone do a reading for me? I'm a libra. Been super lonely this year and extremely depressed. Is there a change coming for me?
>>
File: readings8.jpg (246KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
readings8.jpg
246KB, 648x360px
>>18503228

1st Card: Three of Pentacles
2nd Card: Ace of Pentacles
3rd Card: The Chariot

You will help people organize their lives in some way, I see you working well with a team and being specialized in something profitable that will lead you to your success as well as the success of others. Be realistic and grounded about your goals, chasing lofty dreams will not be prosperous to you, pursue what you are already good at because these will be a strong foundation for your talents to take you to places you never thought you could go. Achieving this stable path will take a lot of control and discipline on your part but your hard work will pay off ten-fold for you if you remain vigilant!
>>
>>18503151

Virgo

Do you see things picking up with Ariel in the near future or no?
>>
>>18503151
Libra
Love reading
>>
File: Picture 197.jpg (57KB, 630x596px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 197.jpg
57KB, 630x596px
taking requests for card readings, doing three card spreads mostly
>>
>>18503658
I'll take a general one if you don't mind
>>
>>18503658
love reading
>>
File: 1482524526788.jpg (259KB, 1143x806px) Image search: [Google]
1482524526788.jpg
259KB, 1143x806px
>>18503658
Pls
>>18503594
>>
>>18503151
Hi! Will I get a job this year? Anything you can tell me about it would be great. :)
Scorpio
>>
>>18503663
two of swords, two of pentacles, ace of wands

you have a mysterious and secretive future ahead of you, getting caught in the middle of some big ideas, you'll have your own opinion yet you decide to sit on the fence. there are new work prospects on the horizon but the cards warn not to bite off more than you can chew
>>
>>18503658

Is Jeana still obsessed with me? If so why does she still keep her distance?
>>
>>18503635
Thanks, this means a lot.
>>
>>18503669
i'll need a glass of wine for this one
>>
>>18503658
What's my next boyfriend like?

Female
cancer
>>
>>18503685
Thank you.

Remember that you don't know me, so you should be honest about the reading no matter what.

I really appreciate it. Thank you.
>>
File: 7399661-lg.jpg (293KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7399661-lg.jpg
293KB, 800x1200px
>>18503232

1st Card: Princess of Pentacles
2nd Card: The Lovers
3rd Card: Wheel of Fortune

I see some important news coming to you soon regarding your finances. Don't stretch yourself too thin monetarily as there may be some repayments you need to make coming up soon; you may owe someone money they will come to reclaim or you may not get paid back for any loans you may have lent to others. I do however see you coming into some money unexpectedly, possibly through an overpaid loan. Money may be tight at the beginning of this year but budget well and be practical with your spending, there are some good things coming to you later this year!
>>
>>18503658
What does she think of me? was i in the wrong for how i reacted?
>>
>>18503682

Dude. If you want the chick to approach you tell her. Otherwise she's just doing what any self-respecting person who's been rejected would do and keep to her damn self.

Let it die and quit leading her on.
>>
>>18503594

should you kill yourself

knight of swords, five of wands, ten of wands

right lets see here, no. i can see here by the cards you have already taken the first step to a happier life by walking away from the the fighting and the cumbersome burden. it feels like you've already broken free of some kind of captivity

is it going to get any better
five of cups, two of cups knight of wands

you can't make a decent omlette without breaking a few eggs, so yeah its going to get better but you are going to need the get the sharpest knight in the drawer and cut the crap out of your life. i see an exchange of pleasantries in the future with a co worker or a friend which will lead to alienation, the cards warn me of this dark haired person
>>
File: kek.png (713KB, 1111x833px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
713KB, 1111x833px
MEME MAGICK THREAD

this is the meme generator 3000. use this for easy reality manipulation.

remember janitor, the memes will never stop.
it's not shitposting, its magick you fucknut

together we can change everything.

kek
>>
>>18503658
Hello! Any chance I'll have the means to move out by the end of the year or next year? Thank you. :)
>>
File: reading10.jpg (322KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading10.jpg
322KB, 648x360px
>>18503235

1st Card: Wheel of Fortune
2nd Card: The Emperor
3rd Card: Princess of Cups

I'm seeing that what you hope to achieve at this time may be in a flux. A whirlwind of ideas and possibilities is before you and it's time to take some time to build structure around these goals. This may involve seeking out another who knows more about what you want to achieve than you do! Humble yourself to this person's guidance and criticism, remember they are doing it for your own benefit! Be intuitive and emotional about what you're truly after, what draws you from the heart? Your life's ambitions will be focused on what you feel from here as opposed to being too analytical about the situation, follow your instincts!
>>
File: 1479619747154.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479619747154.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>>18503719
oh shit im too dank
>>
>>18503151
May I have a description of a possible love interest for me, if it happens, this year? Will it be serious? Thank you! :D
Scorpio
>>
>>18503682
is jeana still obessed with me, why does she keep her distance

king of cups, ace of pentacles, five of pentacles

immediately i'm feeling a blockage of energy from this king of cups, like its a represetation of an older person getting in the way, i'm feeling here like she has lost interest, she has been coerced by some outside influence and they've used class difference as their weapon, (middle class, upper etc)
>>
>>18503658
Any info on what really was going on with my Aunt N? Where is she now? Or where I may find her daughter, my cousin C? Please and thank you for any info you may give me.
>>
>>18503151
Virgo

How long must I wait for her (my current crush)?
>>
>>18503708
Thank you so so much.

But could you please describe this person further?

It is absolutely crucial! Because I "see"them in my dreams.
>>
>>18503690

five of swords,knight of pentacles, page of pentacles

ok so this guy's going to fight like fuck over you, there will be competition between other guys and the cards say he shall win over your heart. he's going to be honest, mature(older than you) and will have a decent amount of money upon which he wont be shy of using

i'm seeing this guy as a young, officer or solidier, someone that's with that kind of militant stance
>>
>>18503658
what does he feel about me?
>>
>>18503658
Happy new years!

Should I wait?
>>
>>18503723
>Princess of cups
>Princess
There is a princess in the minor set of tarot??
>>
Libra
Will things with Leise work out?
>>
>>18503762
Thoth deck.
>>
>>18503658
General love reading please, i feel im onto something
>>
>>18503151
Hi, thank you for doing readings.

Can you tell me how my love life will be this year ? Any advice in this area is greatly appreciated.
>Pisces / Rooster
>>
File: reading11.jpg (280KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading11.jpg
280KB, 648x360px
>>18503241

1st Card: Four of Pentacles
2nd Card: Justice
3rd Card: Wheel of Fortune

Has something been imposed on this person by you? Are they trying to impose their will on others? This could be an issue with either your interaction or theirs, because it is occurring with multiple people in either you or their life. This begrudging attitude is not a phenomenon shared by just you and I sense there is a greater reason to why this person is acting this way and is getting their just rewards in the way they (or you) treat others. Their feelings towards you at this time are in a flux and it may take some decoding of your own behavior to figure out how to remedy the situation!
>>
>>18503553
That's great ill keep an eye out for you too . and that's great how hard is it to teach I'm about to get a rider Waite deck and I'm not too sure how to handle the cards or energy yet.
>>
>>18503699
four of pentacles, ten of swords, the high priestess

first thing that springs out of this spread is that shes thinking you are holding onto something too tightly, it could be a previous relationship or it could be just not putting your hand in your pocket often enough, she's after stabilty, power and protection

i'm unable to see if you were wrong or not, i can just see there's been a big upset, yet some quite time and reflection can bring a lot of healing
>>
File: 1480085146086.jpg (496KB, 848x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480085146086.jpg
496KB, 848x1100px
Taurus

Was she the perfect one for me, and did I fuck it all up?

Should I have taken her back?
>>
>>18503805
Yes there was a really big fight a while ago. Well interesting to know this is not over yet, thank you very much for the reading
>>
File: reading12.jpg (321KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading12.jpg
321KB, 648x360px
>>18503255

Quick quick break!

1st Card: The Emperor
2nd Card: Princess of Pentacles
3rd Card: King of Pentacles

I see this person being someone who might be a little bit of an overbearing presence in your life at this time. They have some of their own issues with control and may be taking them out on others without realizing it! It may not have been anything you did as I see this being an issue in multiple relationships in this person's life at the moment. Try and ground yourself during this time? Is this relationship necessary? Can you cut away or reign back in some way? I see you being able to go the road alone for a while and become a more grounded person because of it. Build confidence in yourself and don't worry about what others think!
>>
>>18503722
the moon, wheel of fortune, three of wands

hm i'm seeing some kind of deception in this endeavour, something coming which is unknown to you currently which is gonna be a big spanner in the works, orchestrated by an outside source. its going to throw everything in the air and you'll be spinning your future like a roulette wheel hoping for the best but im pleased to say i'm seeing a very hopeful future full of fruitfulness, even if things don't originally go to plan
>>
>>18503658
What will happen if i pursue B romantically? I'm a str male if it matters
>>
>>18503658
Hello one card reader. Can you tell me what will my job be or how i'm doing in future.. I'll take any advice i'll get.
Doubt i'll get one from that long line but yeah.
>>
>>18503741
some of this is way out of my league, yet i'll give a three card spread and see what the cards say

i see a person who is worked too hard and have finally snapped, like the straw that broke the camels back. they've gone to seek out nostalgia, somewhere hidden which reminds them of their youth and good times, she is happy at the moment becuase shes wiht someone she loves, i can see you aunt is a very strong person, yet action needs to be taken here
>>
File: reading13.jpg (242KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
reading13.jpg
242KB, 648x360px
>>18503257

Unfortunately the cards need a rest for now, sorry to those I could not get to!

1st Card: Ace of Wands
2nd Card: Three of Pentacles
3rd Card: The Hanged Man

There's a lot of change coming for you this year, things will be turned on their head but you will come out better for it. Try to shed off any old projects or fantasies that make have been burdensome during the last year, taking on new endeavors will be most successful to you. This may apply to getting a new job or finding a new group of friends that will support you with any new challenges you will face in the coming year. Be enthusiastic in the coming months because good tidings will be coming your way in a form you may not expect!
>>
>>18503837
Hmm, now that's interesting. Thanks! Will have to keep my wits about me.
>>
>>18503750
the devil, seven of pentacles, two of wands

this person's not even if your life yet he has an embrace on your daily routine already, its having a direct effect on your well being and daily life. you know for a fact you can break away from this torment, i can see here clearly in the cards optimistic side of you looks upon this clusterfuck of spiritual enslavement and see a way out,, i have no idea WHO this guy is but you just need the confidence in yourself to ruin his ideas, if you are sure of yourself and you are bullet proof
>>
>>18503658
How will I find a suitable career?
>>
>>18503757
the emperor, death. seven of wands

he feels like he needs to reinvent himself to be even noticed by you, he feels like he wil be constantly fighting other guys off too, he's also paranoid about an older influence, he could be anxious about an older brother or a father
>>
>>18503864
Thank you! It gives me hope she is with someone that loves her. I hope I may see her once more in the future.
>>
>>18503797
Oh I won't be teaching tarot; I've only been using tarot for about a year and a bit now. There are far more skilled readers who can teach tarot. Come to the discord, there's a slew of resources and the discussion room is full of knowledgable readers.
>>
>>18503758
happy new year man

should you wait?

four of wands, queen of swords, queen of wands

at the moment things are stable, there's been a bit of an argument between female siblings or friends which has deeply upset but 'im getting a decent hang on vibe here with oodles of positive vibes so i'm going to say yeah hang on a minute, but not too long
>>
>>18503772
four of swords, judgement, page of wands

i'm seeing here that you need some time to think about what you really want, theres nothing wrong with going slow and waiting for the right person to come along. i'm seeing here that upon some kind of inward seeking and patience you will change deeply inside for the better, it will make you a better person and you will be able to clearly see the wheat from the chaff. i see traveling in the future and stability
>>
>>18503920
Thanks for the advice ill defintely check that out !
>>
>>18503942
thank you
>>
>>18503658
Could you please help, kind one?
>>18503323
>>
>>18503658
Is M the right woman for me?
>>
>>18503658
How does the future looks with him?
>>
Reader's gone i suppose
>>
>>18503658
Should I move on from Rose and focus on myself?
>>
7 hours waiting for a read...
Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck on the next thread....
>>
>>18503658
I'm going to be with this guy?
>>
>>18503151
does he cares about me?
leo
>>
Doing readings better querents take priority
>>
>>18504040
What info do you need? What is your method?
>>
>>18504047
Astro sign
As much info as you can give me
3/5 card spread
>>
>>18503953

eight of wands, king of wands, the hanged man

yes but you need to move quick, don't get complacent, another friend close to you also thinks the same. you need to move things quick, things are looking favourable at the moment.
>>
>>18504040
Do you do love readings?
>>
>>18504056
Libra
Situation: GF and I are both studying abroad. We plan to stick it out and maintain a long distance relationship, but I am plagued by fears of her cheating on me. Will she cheat on me?
>>
>>18504066
Yeah
>>
>>18504040
What can you tell me about my long term future? Am i dead yet. I'm a virgo male who has a rocky life
>>
>>18504056
Sagittarius
What does my crush think of me romantically
>>
>>18504065
>skipping all those people

Good job
>>
>>18504065
Thank you very much!
>>
>>18503961
seven of cups, king of swords, strenght

i can see you could possibly have a few options here besides M, i can see that M is looking for someone powerful, in command, authority and someone very mentally strong, do you fit this picture?
>>
File: 2472310-tower+shield+prophecy+2.jpg (759KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2472310-tower+shield+prophecy+2.jpg
759KB, 1200x1200px
>>18504067
>plagued
Imagine a world when the doctor cares about your health so much he's willing to treat every single little boil and rash you have on your skin?

>plagued
Imagine a world fragranted by nectar, when everyone carries flowers in their pockets because they just can't bear the thought of a life without them?

>plagued
Imagine a world when the fire burns forever, and farmers cherish the bettles who ascend from the rancid earth, where ashes have value and everyone cherishes them as if the life still burned within them?

>Plagued
Imagine everyone falling asleep together, and dreaming the same lovely dream?
>>
test
>>
>>18504067
You worry about things that in the end can only be left up to fate, up to this point your relationship has been strong. If you ever feel lost I think back to the good times and realize that she is faithful, do keep in contact with her as one day You two shall reunite and be together once again
>>
>>18504040
What can i do to bring my success to fruition?
>>
File: IMG_2982.jpg (27KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2982.jpg
27KB, 320x450px
>>18504090
>>
>>18504010
page of cups, six of pentacles, the chariot

don't be too quick to hand out too many nice offerings, it could be naive of you to assume its fully appreciated, you're a very strong person, dont let the person in your life take charge
>>
>>18503658
Should i try being a model?
>>
>>18504076

please link me the ones i have missed
>>
>>18503854
Im skipped too why.. Do you not do relationship reads
>>
Will my financial situation improve this year? I'm in quite the need of money, the dentist has not been kind.

Virgo.
>>
>>18504071
Reversed Chariot, three of rods, reversed nine of rods. You feel like you've lost all control and in some circles you temporarily have, but it is not too late. On the horizon the opportunities which if these, can lead to success,>>18504104
pay attention to the details keep in mind all the little things
>>
>>18504115
>>18503861
This one is me sir.
>>
>>18504075
Normally I don't do these but nonetheless I will

Right now it seems that she is torn between you and another man, don't overexert yourself or you'll seem desperate let her know that you'll be there for her
>>
>>18504104
Readings when?
>>
>>18504124
>all those reversed
Man it really doesnt feel good to get fucked this hard by everything. Anyway yeah thank you.
>>
>>18503700

Not like that, shaddup
>>
>>18504016
three of pentacles, queen of cups, knight of cups

its a clear no here mate, you shouldn't move on so quick, the cards here show clearly you two just need to work a little bit on your relationship.
>>
>>18504105
Thank you!
>>
>>18504040
Virgo
What awaits me in my near future?
>>
>>18504130

aiht, cool, i dont skip people intentionally, i just lose track of where i'm up to ususally

eight of wands, seven of wands, two of wands

oh nice, wands wands wands, ok it look like something passion related is coming you way at lightning speed, it could be job related but i'm seeing something related to a person here so it could be relationship related. i'm seeing that you will need to stand your ground against competitors and you will succeed. at the moment you see you own life and what could be, so reach for that dream and make it a reality
>>
>>18503928
thanks ,mate!!

There are arguments all the time and a lot of shit I don't really agree with ;(

>But not too long
For how long ?;(
>>
>>18504178
Doubt it'll be a relationship, i'm antisocial as fuck to be honest. Really hope it'll be a job and i can get some money. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18504115
>>18503896

I'd like a reading if you're still up for it
>>
>>18504115
>>18503854
if youre tired its ok btw
>>
>>18504135
Yesterday :p
But in all seriousness if i get a chance after work I'll do a quick session
>>
>>18504222
>>18504225

i am really tired and have work in the morning

ill be back on tomorrow night

sorry i missed you
>>
>>18504243
its okay, you did a lot of reads after all

Goodnight 1cardreader, get some well deserved rest
>>
>>18504243
All good.
Sleep well, see you tomorrow :)
>>
Trading,
Can scry
>>
>>18504040
Hi! Any chance I will see my aunt N ever? How about this year? Thank you. :)
>>
>>18504047
Should I cut it today?
F
>>
>>18504289
Sorry wrong person
For
>>18504040
>>
>>18504040
what in store for me and J is there a romantic future between us?
>>
>>18504080
I dont know at all
and since i dont know i problably dont
Thanks senpai
>>
>>18504040

Is there a chance for things to progress with Ari?
>>
>>18504040
What does b expects ?
>>
>>18504379
virgo
>>
>>18504266
What do you need ,mate?

can do bibliomancy
>>
>>18503892
I think that individual is actually me/my bi-polar disorder.

Or my ex but she has a dinstinct look so I feel like I would know by now.
>>
>>18504040
It will be good if i study design??
>>
>>18504040
>>18504056
Capricorn
I'm somewhat artistic, imaginative, kind of interested in numerology and occultism.
What are my connections or bonds with the supernatural? Can i make allies there?
>>
File: 11196.jpg (941KB, 827x826px) Image search: [Google]
11196.jpg
941KB, 827x826px
Trading tarot for a reading. Would prefer a scry but I'm up for any sort of reading. Not done this in a while, but I'll do my best to give you an in-depth read. I'm happy to provide any info needed.
>>
>>18504875
what's up? i do tarot
>>
File: 1121.jpg (91KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
1121.jpg
91KB, 750x450px
>>18504882
Just looking for a general love reading my man. If you're good with time frames then the next month or so would be good. Want me to read you as well?
>>
>>18504875
I'm down. Whatcha need?

I just want a love read on what I should do.
>>
>>18504892
eh. same. i have someone specific in mind, but they're being strange. just a general on that relationship, i suppose.
>>
File: father-john-misty051-620x410.jpg (102KB, 620x410px) Image search: [Google]
father-john-misty051-620x410.jpg
102KB, 620x410px
>>18504894
What kind of reading are you offering? I'll do your reading in a moment, just texting someone.
>>
>>18504892
I read cards How do I go about fixing something specific?
>>
>>18504912
I do tarot. I'm unfortunately not good with time frames or closed ended questions. I'm good at well being readings. So what's best for a person/guidance.
>>
>>18504894
I'll trade with you
>>
Hello /div/ how's going? Biblio here. Tonight I will do my last readings for you guys.

>Gender
>Query
>Winter, foggy,rainy picture. Something dark eh?

If anyone can read my query: I will join in 6 months , will I get accepted?
>>
>>18504934
whatcha needing?
>>
>>18504892
>Seven of Swords, Three of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, Emperor, Lovers.
Hm. This is a really sad but really hopeful general. You obviously are going through a very trying time. You've either caught someone lying to you or you're worried they're misleading you, and you may be right. Don't worry though. It seems like these things can be cleared up by simply inquiring and making your wishes known. There's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation. That being said, some information may be shared with you that you will not be happy to hear, and a choice will have to be made. Things can work out if you give them time and energy again, but I really want to emphasize 'can' and 'time'. Overall, things will start getting better from here, but only after there is some destructive, followed by constructive, conversation.
this me:
>>18504906
>>
File: 1483850810355.jpg (257KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483850810355.jpg
257KB, 1200x750px
>>18504949
>Last reading
What happing?

Male
My bonds/connection with the supernatural please
>>
Didn't expect quite that number of responses my dudes.
>>18504906
Since you were first I'll do a three card reading for past present and future, if only to get back into the swing of things. So for the past I drew the tower. This usually points to some sort of destructive event kicking off the relationship. For the present I drew strength. This points to coming through some sort of trial, possibly relating to the tower card relating to the past. For the future I drew the nine of pentacles. This points towards a more secure style of life and a generally successful future. Sorry if my answers weren't really geared towards a relationship vocabulary wise, but essentially what I'm getting is good vibes for the future.

>>18504894
Oh man this ain't good. I drew the tower. The initial vibe I got is that what you're doing at the moment or thinking of doing could end in ruin. Can't really give advice on what you should do based on this card man, sorry about that.

>>18504913
I drew the eight of pentacles. This points towards either integrating old skills into a new form or learning new skills. It was upright so I'd say it's going to work out if you keep going that way.

>>18504926
No worries man, if it's alright could you do me a reading for what I should do in regards to university? If you've got a query I'm happy to do it.
>>
>>18504963
Cheers man, responded to you in my previous post. I'm not really sure at all who your reading refers to, but with the way stuff's going right now whoever it is will pop up soon.
>>
>>18504949
Female
How would he treat me in a relationship?
>>
>>18504973
sorry if it wasn't very helpful. i tend to read for present, but moreso future. I'm not good at past and sometimes struggle with present. also i'm sick. u--u so i'm not on my A game
>>
File: Edinburgh_castle_fog.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Edinburgh_castle_fog.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>18504949
Oh, hey man I tried to get a reading from you last night I think but you went off as just as you were getting to me haha. Could you do a general love reading for me? Been interested in bibliomancy since I saw your readings.
>>
>>18504967
I pull the Tower on him a lot but it hasn't been negative.

The Moon and The Empress.

If you're curious about something, embrace it gracefully and confidently. Make sure it's something you're comfortable with.

You should trust your gut on this.
>>
File: 4156959-rainy-day-pictures[1].jpg (713KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4156959-rainy-day-pictures[1].jpg
713KB, 1024x768px
>>18504949
Female
Can I expect anything romantic to happen between my crush and I?
>>
>>18504982
Don't worry about it, I appreciate the reading and stuff I don't totally get right now usually becomes apparent to me sooner or later. I got a reading once that didn't hit me until a few months later once.
>>
>>18504958
a reading on love
love conflict i want to make amends
>>
>>18504949
Female

What will happen if I try this new thing I am thinking of and anxious to try? Thanks
>>
>>18504990
9 of Coins and Temperance.

Be gentle. Whimsical. Hold your self with grace and beauty. Balance what you're doing in a kind way.
Soft and caring. Not rushing, not standing still. Slow moving as if you're in a waltz.
>>
>>18504913
>>18504875
this was me. thanks i hope all ends well.
for you I drew queen of cups/nine of pentacles/knight of cups. I'd say things will go well for you. sorry I'm not too good at interpreting yet, I don't know how to add a huge paragraph to it yet lol hope you have a good day.
>>
File: 79504cf6006669c96a761192dad8778d.jpg (315KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
79504cf6006669c96a761192dad8778d.jpg
315KB, 1024x768px
>>18504949
Male
Is my belief true?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 402x604px
>>18504949
female
will us get better soon
>>
>>18505009
No worries man. Thanks for the reading!
>>
File: a-dark-winters-night.jpg (79KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
a-dark-winters-night.jpg
79KB, 640x479px
>>18504949

Male

Will I be in a romantic relationship sometime soon?
>>
>>18504949
Male
Love reading
>>
File: seoul.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
seoul.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
>>18504949
Male
Will my fear be realized?
>>
>>18502674
I loooved the pic lmao, it was so accurate.
>>
>>18504966
Checked

''I have taken leave of the Cathedral. I have said adieu to the gardens and walks, which I have paced with a heavy heart the last fortnight. I do not think I should like to live at Milan. The Milanese nobility live much among themselves, keeping their palaces sacred from the Austrian; they do not entertain; and their chief assembly-room is the Opera-house - at least this is the account that strangers give. Probably, if the veil were lifted, and the truth knows, we should find something very pleasant hidden behind.''

Were you thinking about leaving the occult? If so, do not, there are still a lot you can find about it.
if not ,the 'normal' way of life ins't for you and you want to find what's hidden.

>What happening?
Everything and I gave up on waiting and improving things.

>>18504976
''A gorgeous scene of kingly pride is the prospect now before us! -- the offspring of art, the nursling of nature -- where can the eye rest on a landscape more deliciously lovely than the fair expanse of Virginia Water,now an open mirror to the sky, now shaded by umbrageous banks, which wind into dark recesses, or are rounded into soft promotories?''

Me thinks he will treat you very well anon. He'll be really into you ,kind of 'under your spell' :^)

>>18504983
''The meaning of these words was too plain; the viper was the crest of the Visconti, the eagle of the Antelminelli, and union between them was to destroy fair Florence, her native city. Euthanasia felt sick at heart ; she gave back the letter in silence, and looked as a lily bent by the wind, which bows itself in patience and suffering to the storm. She remembered her vow not to unite herself to the enemy of Florence, and she resolved to abide by it. her residence of these few weeks in her native town had endeared its inhabitants to her ; she had renewed her early friendships;she was again among them, one of them-- and could she unite herself to a man who would bring havoc upon her best friends?''

Cont.
>>
>>18505046
>>18504983
I'm not sure whether you know this person or not ,but being together with them would cause a lot of conflicts in your social circle.

Good luck!
>>
File: fatherjohnmistygp.jpg (377KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
fatherjohnmistygp.jpg
377KB, 452x600px
>>18505051
Thanks man. If it's the person I'm thinking of then I sort of see how this could cause some form of conflict. I've only met her once but she's basically my best friends girlfriends best friend as far as I can tell. Hopefully shit works out.

Could I ask what book that passage is from?
>>
>>18505046
Im not in the occult yet, but knowing this, I'll definitely start soon

>Everything and I gave up on waiting and improving things
I'm sorry to hear that mate. I hope everything goes right for you
>>
>>18504976
>>18505046
Thank you!
>>
File: winter.jpg (103KB, 964x623px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
103KB, 964x623px
>>18504949
Female
How does my 2017 love life look like?
>>
>>18504988
Lac. Although he'd fain have run, his golden dress
And heavy sandals made the poor king limp
As leaning upon mine and the high priest's arm,
he hastened to Pactolus.When he saw
The stream --''Thanks to the Gods!'' he cried aloud
In joy; then having cast aside his robes
He leaped into the waves ,and with his palm
Throwing the waters high -- ''This is not gold''

Your crush has a burden he's trying to get free off. If you can help they getting free of that ,then yes.

>>18505053
Valperga: or, the Life and Adventures of Castruccio, Prince of Lucca by Mary Shelley

Thanks for the feed back and good luck in this situation man ^^

>>18504996
''She had been reserved and even stern in childhood; but love had softened the asperities of her character, and her union with Raymond had caused her talents and affections to unfold themselves; the one betrayed, and the other lost, she in some degree returned to her ancient disposition.''

You'll probably get in touch with the lost parts of yourself

>>18505014
Raymond absent, struggling with difficulties, lost to the power and rank of the Protectorate, exposed to the perils of war, became an object of anxious interest; not that she felt any inclination to recall him, if recall must imly a return to their former union. Such return she felt to be impossible, and while she believed it to be thus ,and with anguish regretted that so it should be, she continued angry and impatient with him, who occasioned her misery.

I don't know... is it?
>>
>>18504949
Female
What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>18504949
>male
>How can i "regain" my spirit guide? Is it possible?
>>
File: 12312.jpg (161KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
161KB, 1366x768px
>>18504949
Male
Why am i feeling like this again and how can i change all this?
>>
>>18505109
Pic
>>
File: 31aecace124ee255cc44f26dd06b8960.jpg (75KB, 1500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
31aecace124ee255cc44f26dd06b8960.jpg
75KB, 1500x1004px
>>18504949
Should i pursue music?
Male
>>
>>18505103
Cum & dump, but he's a one pump chump.
>>
trading
>>
>>18505169
wut up
>>
>>18505015
''I was at Milan two years after, when the Dominican inquisitor first discovered this lurking pestilence; and her principal follower, Andrea Saramita, were led to prison; the other disciples who threw themselves on the mercy of the priests,being commanded to perform several pilgrimages, and give large alms to the church, were absolved. ''

I had a really hard time to read this one.. I may or may not be off, but I don't think things will get better soon.

>>18505029
''He went for a week;but his stay was prolongedd to nearly two months. He heard regularly from his wife. Her letters were more full of her children and household than herself; but they were kind; and her maternal heart warmed, as she wrote, into anticipations of future happiness in her children, greater than she now enjoyed.''

Yes, you will. Probably a long distance thing or someone you'll meet whilst travelling. Things might not be all you want ,but she'll be a sweet and heartwarming person.

>>18505037
Many reports are abroad, and high hopes entertained , especially in the North of Italy, for the success of our expedition. Corradino is arrived at Genoa , and it is hoped that, although the ranks of his army were much thinned by the desertion of his German troops, that they will be quickly filled by Italians, braver and truer than those foreigners, who, strangers to our soil, could not fight for his cause with our ardour''

I don't think so.

>>18505169
>>18504949
I will trade you ,mate
>>
>>18505172
how I will feel about something?

and you?
>>
>>18505069
>If anyone can read my query: I will join in 6 months , will I get accepted?
Oh, I decided to make your reading (this is my query).

I get a yes and a feeling of defense, is the Army what you are going to join? Anyway, be alert and do your things with honor and good efforts and it will be no problem to achieve your desires.
>>
>>18505177
tha's kinda a weird one, but i'll give it a shot
how does he feel about us?
>>
>>18504949
Female
What does he expects from me ?
>>
>>18505176
>>18504949
wes you will get accepted. I pulled teh six of swords and the four of cups.

what will I feel about something I am wondering?

>>18505183
four of wands, nine of swords, king of wands
he is being mature about his passion for you at this time but there is a lot of passion there for you. it is frequently on his mind. he feels like you would be able to have a nice home and family together.
>>
>>18505197
yes*
>>
>>18505177
four of swords, nine of swords, eight of wands, king of wands, hierophant
seems like it's going to stir a lot of emotions of both desire to action and deep anxiety. it's important you keep those things under control because they won't serve you well.
>>
looking to trade
>>
>>18505233
sup?
>>
>>18505233
what's up?
>>
>>18505237
>>18505239
yo, i can trade with both of y'all, no problemo. i wanna know how r feels about me, and if he's the one who supposedly likes me.

how bout you guys?
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (35KB, 320x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
35KB, 320x209px
>>18504949
Male
Will we be in a romantic relationship?
>>
>>18505179
Yeah... I will try to join the army, doubt anything good will happen in my life at this point and the expectation is killing me. Will just throw my life in the drain. I have nothing to lose or to gain.

>My desires.
Die before the end of my 1st contract.

''One day the Giant came back. he had been to visit his friend the Cornish ogre,and had stayed with him for seven years. Adfter the seven year were over he had said all that he had to say, for his conversation was limited, and he determined to return to his own castle. When he arrived he saw the children playing in the garden.
''What are you doing here?'' he cried in a very gruff voice, and the children ran away.''
''My own garden is my own garden,'' said the Giant; ''any one can understand that, and I will allow nobody to play in it but myself.'' So he built a high wall all around it, and put up a notice-board.

Someone from your past will come back and they will be decided to have you again.

Good luck!

>>18505197
''There was a peasant near Jerusalem who acquired a young gamecock which looked a shabby little thing, but which put on brace fearthers as spring advanced, and was respendent with arched and orange neck by the time the fig trees were letting out leaves from their end-tips.''

it will start as a normal things ,but with time those feelings will grow. However you should be aware of it , ask yourself whether it's worth or nah.

-----

I'm feelign too bed to keep with the readings... sorry guys ;(
>>
>>18505255
will he give us another chance?
doing yours
>>
>>18505255
this me:
>>18505259

for your read
eight of cups, lovers, queen of cups, five of cups, queen of pentacles
deeply hesitant. if she seems wishy-washy, you're not wrong. i get a sense of hurt, and fear of rejection; fear of failing after investment. she likes you, but if you want to win her you're going to have to show her you're interested in the long-haul. she's got some walls up, but they're not unscaleable. she seems like a sweet girl. don't break her.
>>
>>18505259
>king of cups Rx, seven of swords, four of cups, eight of wands Rx

aaaah, i can see this is a pretty tense situation. did some big ol' scuffle go down between y'all and lead to this split up? cause that's the kind of vibe i'm getting. it seems maybe a few peers in your group are aware of the damage that's been done but are stubborn about apologizing for it, and are just keep waiting around hoping things will patch up on their own. but that's not really going to help anybody.

if you want him to give you another chance you're gonna have to take matters into your own hands here and talk it out with him, but it'll take quite a few tries, and may not even happen at all. still, if you think he's worth the investment, then give it your all, cards aren't everything, just advice for what could happen. i'm rooting for you.

>>18505272
yeah, i get that vibe from him too. i'd never do anything to seriously harm him though, i'm a real big lover. thanks.
>>
>>18505255
three of cups, two of wands, queen of wands

He sees you as a sexy, pretty girl but he wants to get around town if you catch my drift. He's trying to leave his options open and would be more open to a fwb situation than anything. He wants things to move along with you though in the future so the fwb might only be at first. He values you for sure.

How does my crush feel about me?
>>
I'm doing the first five readings that reply to this post. All I need is your gender, query and hair color. No love queries please unless you are already in a relationship with the person. Generals are fine and feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>18505292
uh whoa jeez, that's a lot of reversed cards in the spread. they're not BAD, but...

>knight of swords reversed, death reversed, the sun reversed, knight of pentacles reversed

your crush honestly thinks you're... slightly aggressive, for lack of a better description. it's not that they don't like you or anything, they just don't know how to deal with it. they wish they did know how to deal with however, and deep down they wish to understand you better, but for now they just... really don't know how to go about this. maybe you could take matters into your own hands here. i'm rooting for you.

thanks for the reading though. i'm not really into fwb, since i get attached easily and would get sad seeing him with someone else, but so long as he values me, ahaha. sorry for the late response. thanks.
>>
>>18505329
Would I fail if I tried before?
male ,dark
>>
>>18505329
Female
Should I give modeling a shot? brown
>>
>>18505329
Male (FtM if it matters)
Will this comic I'm thinking of doing pay off in garnering attention to myself? This isn't an attention whore-ish thing, exposure is just important to artists and I don't really have that much ;_;
Brown
>>
>>18505329
Male
Future reading
Brown hair
>>
>>18505329
Will I ever find success as an internet personality?
F
Dark brown
>>
>>18505329
Female
General query :)
Brown with blonde tips
>>
>>18505329
Male
Black hair
What can i do to regain my spirit guide?
>>
>>18505338
>(FtM if it matters)

wew lad.
>>
>>18505351
>lad
>>
>>18505358
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I meant lass.

Is this internet bullying? Maybe, who cares.
>>
File: weh.png (127KB, 321x304px) Image search: [Google]
weh.png
127KB, 321x304px
>>18505351
>>18505358
>>18505361
So did that little shindig boost your low ego any?
>>
Can someone trade me a scrying?
>>
>>18505366
>don't ridicule abominations!

What is the world coming to?
>>
>>18505329
male , general pls , black hair a little longer
>>
>>18505332
Don't go into the situation half-cocked and bide your time. You will be happy with the results if you don't rush in.
>>
Relationship reading. Looking to trade.

Need to know what happens if I presue for real and get srs.

>reading always for renner rares.
>>
>>18505329
>already 8 people

Man being late really sucks bruv
>>
File: 8qfj0h[1].jpg (108KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
8qfj0h[1].jpg
108KB, 600x449px
>>18505392
what is going to happen between my crush and I?
>>
>>18505388
Thank you so much. I hope you're right.
>>
>>18505392
What made you so gay for Jeremy Renner? Did you old cousin who looks him molest you as a kid?
>>
>>18505336
Your current profession hasn't been working for you and normally I wouldn't say to chase whims, but modeling is a good option for you, as long as you are willing to be disciplined and put in a great deal of effort to stay commited to it.
>>
File: tumblr_m2qa9k5hDw1qcg4uy.gif (459KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2qa9k5hDw1qcg4uy.gif
459KB, 245x180px
>>18505392
Future reading
Should I pursue art? If so, what type of art, paintings/drawing, writing, music, etc.?
>>
>>18505409
I've been in the food service industry.

I will try my best. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18505392
How can i regain my spirit guide?
>>
>>18505392
Would we be as compatible IRL as we are online?
>>
>degenerate cheswick again

Man thread is ruined
>>
File: 8107701853_29342b3f81.jpg (47KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
8107701853_29342b3f81.jpg
47KB, 350x219px
>>18505392
Tell me about my soul
>>
>>18505338
Yes it matters.

You are too hungry for recognition. Desperate infact. Now is the time for meditation and planning. Spend time developing your craft until you can produce something you are passionate and proud of. Until you love everything about what you have produced, others will not be happy or impressed with your results.
>>
>>18505406
>hey.... Storytime....

I don't have any family guys. dad died when I was two. Don't have anyone else. Have no relatives. worked for everything myself. I've never had no hand outs.

He's a attractive man. One of the few I feel self conscious about scrying through clothing.
>>18505399
Seeing you need to look forward and focus more on yourself find something you like doing. I mean do you really like this crush or are you just distracting yourself from the real issue.

I really think you will actually find someone with a similar interests later in life.

Short though.... 5/10
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>18505399
>>18505447
Thanks and you're right Cheswick, I should focus more on myself and something I like doing instead but it's very hard to find. I feel like I don't like to do anything. I do really like my crush though and we do have similar interests. Did you not find him attractive?
>>
>>18505439
Yeah ;_; I have some goals set for myself but I don't know if I can meet them without a bit more recognition. Maybe I'm just too hungry for it though. You're right, I should take it a bit slower. Thank you!! Have a nice night.
>>
>>18505339
You are coming into your own and regret will leave you as you learn to appreciate what remains. It isn't a quick process but its happening none the less.
>>
>>18505412
Pursue some music and writing for awhile. Anon. Start a blog I see it going great. I wouldn't mind you having a child soon to.
>>18505420
Never left. And you have lots of guides not just one. Are you talking animal totems? Cause they come and go but always come back.
>>18505426
I think so unless ur a catfish. And or a 700lbs Russian hacker.
>>18505432
So with that all jealously can I guess your nail polish color...
>Pussy pink
>>
>>18505340
Yes, and it will happen soon. You already have a following, and those followers, no matter how few will help you get all the pull you need to get your recognition. You will become something of an authority on your topic. Does it relate to fashion?
>>
File: 1109-jeremy-renner_zpsul5min63.jpg (57KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1109-jeremy-renner_zpsul5min63.jpg
57KB, 1024x575px
Still thirsty as fuck for my relationship reading....

Plz dunt skip meh.
>>
File: 00jeremyrenner.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
00jeremyrenner.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>18505392
Will I get back with my ex boyfriend who I still love a lot
>>
>>18505392
i should pass my intentions with the last girl i fell something with? and if u can give a general would be cool bro :)
>>
>>18505392
What does the guy I'm thinking of a lot look like?
>>
File: 1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg (83KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg
83KB, 720x720px
>>18505479
>I wouldn't mind you having a child soon to.
Yeah, nah, I'm not made for that shit
How succesful would I be in writing and music?
>>
>>18505497
Why.... I don't even want to know.
>>18505502
I'm seeing a slender person kind eyes... Might mean he's unstable...
Learn to pick them anon
>>
>>18505493
Omg fuck yeah
I wanted to cover veganism, lgbt issues, and sprinkle in some funny shenanigans here and there
>>
File: 1420569000_jeremy-renner-1.jpg (52KB, 408x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420569000_jeremy-renner-1.jpg
52KB, 408x720px
>>18505392
Future relationship please.
If you dont see anything, future health of my hand
>>
>>18505514
>Why.... I don't even want to know.

You wanted a rare renner and I gave you one
>>
File: e9x9tt.jpg (14KB, 535x468px) Image search: [Google]
e9x9tt.jpg
14KB, 535x468px
>>18505510
I mean are you actually srs. Cause I see small openings that seem to slip away into nothing....

If you had a kid it would add +12 experience to any song you wrote.
>>
File: jeremy.renner.140606.jpg (34KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.renner.140606.jpg
34KB, 618x412px
>>18505392
Why are all of my past lives so shitty? Does my soul have a suffering fetish?
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner_SDCC_2014.jpg (22KB, 220x322px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner_SDCC_2014.jpg
22KB, 220x322px
>>18505529
Saw it last night.... Not rare.

But yeah your relationship status is frozen someone else will restart it. Like a counsellor.

Isa is all over you.. like your whole life hinges on your relationship....

See if you can go to counseling with your partner.
>>
>>18505494
You/Him/Together: Seven of Cups, The Chariot, Page of Swords
In Favor/ Against: Four of Swords, Nine of Pentacles
Outcome: The Fool

So you have big dreams about the relationship and you like to fantasize about him a lot. He wants to reach out and be the driving force to let you achieve those dreams together but I think you just want to fantasize instead of actually try like him. You guys have a special relationship and are both new at it so maybe the reason you just want to fantasize is because you are scared. It seems like you two both are willing to wait for each other to see how things go but there is a lingering thought at the back of your minds that things would be easier in your lives if you didn't pursue. I think you guys are going to ignore this voice though and actually be together. It might be a long time to wait but you guys will find a harmonious relationship that is new and better than before.

Can I have a love reading? I have a man in mind.
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (150KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
150KB, 800x450px
>>18505392
Will I have kids with her?
>>
File: 1483515217904.png (257KB, 293x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483515217904.png
257KB, 293x416px
>>18505536
It's karma for a life in wessex as a king.

Yeah but that's apparently almost finished...

Next four will be awful too.

Then a nice break and back to the next life grinder.
>>
>>18505349
I'll do a few more, but I'll have to call it quits soon.

Those hurtful words spoken to you can be fuel for your passions and if you follow your persuits to completion something good will come of it.
>>
File: renny.png (444KB, 599x575px) Image search: [Google]
renny.png
444KB, 599x575px
>>18505392
Will I happen upon a fulfilling romance soon?
>>
File: tumblr_m8vtplAJGo1r4w0hco1_500.gif (127KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8vtplAJGo1r4w0hco1_500.gif
127KB, 500x600px
>>18505533
>>18505533
>Cause I see small openings that seem to slip away into nothing....
Explain please
And yeah im serious, I dont like people and creating a kid is just a waste.
So in what thing will I be succesful? If I become a musician I want to be good, /mu/core tier not some pop hack, same in writing.
>>
>>18505329
If you're going to do a few more can you answer mines?

Male
Will she be in my romantic future?
Black
>>
>>18505392
What does he wants from this relationship ?
>>
>>18505590
Nvm just read your entire post, thanks anyways though
>>
>>18505571
>Next four will be awful too.
Fuck it, Fuck Samsara and his wheel.
Is it possible to erase one's conciousness to escape that stuff?
>>
>>18505350
Hi Damien

You are too immersed in your every day life and responsibilities that you are not seeing the big picture. The details are whipping you.
>>
>>18505626
>Damien
Mate, what?
Anyways, thanks
>>
>>18505552
Ohh who did think it was...
Lelz...

Yeah I hope this works.... Cause 26 is old for kids...

Seeing radio rune and a sadgetariis coming back from the past. I think you should see if you really want him...

He has some issues but I think you at this point can handle it.

Is he the guy with dark hair? I'm seeing a taller dark haired guy.

I think he's had a fracture some where in his left arm...

Your aura is so special when you think about him. Almost more then a crush.

Scryed some cards...

Ten of wands
Two of cups
Seven of wands.

Him

Ten of cups
Two of wands
Three of coins

Outcome of this orignal pairing

The heirophant....

Man it's like your overthinking and stalling he wouldn't mind being your man at all.
Stop thinking and relax. Hit on him and get him.

Wired how you'll both end up teaching each other new and deeper ways to love
I'm really excited man.
Keep me posted.
>>
File: IMG_0406.png (273KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0406.png
273KB, 360x480px
>>18505392
What does my aura say about me?
>>
>>18505385

Last one.

Someone in your life is trying to get your attention, though you may not know them yet. Let them reach out to you and be open to that gesture, even if you normally keep to yourself.
>>
File: 1483824537962.jpg (54KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483824537962.jpg
54KB, 396x594px
>>18505605
Don't you'll regret it later.
>>18505589
Have you gone and tried to become a promoter for acts yet? I see a career in that. I see later if you manage that you will have doors open up.
>>18505565
I see four from a girl possibly a little older then you.
I think she's taller fair skinned.
>>18505582
Only if you expand your horizons and look to the far east...
>>
>>18505392
ches what is my crush astrological sign?
>>
File: Jeremy-Renner-(16).jpg (280KB, 1200x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Renner-(16).jpg
280KB, 1200x1580px
>>18505674
what can you tell me about J and Me, is there a future for us romantically
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1483855729017.jpg (67KB, 635x955px) Image search: [Google]
1483855729017.jpg
67KB, 635x955px
>>18505655
That's nice....

His body is perfect for sex just sayin...

Seeing lots of green tonight. And I think your interested in romance cause Lots of gold on inside on the synapses...

Hope you find someone.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>18505392
Bout to leave my home town pretty soon.
I care alot about three people here
M (my ex)
A (girl I'm currently dating)
E (my little brother)
How is me leaving gonna affect them
>>
>>18505674
Wow cheswick, that's exactly her, except for being taller part. It's even weirder that you got her spot on considering the only pale person I know. Thanks chess I appreciate it, hope you get that big dicked military man you want.
>>
>>18505674
Yeah, I may regret it (but how if I wouldnt exist)
Guess im just tired of being born in the worst places at their worst period and at best having a mediocre life.
What is the point of living if you cant have a good life?
Can I escape the cycle and what would happen?
>>
File: 1483513932776.jpg (6KB, 236x222px) Image search: [Google]
1483513932776.jpg
6KB, 236x222px
>>18505695
Seeing water.... Who's the Aquarius.
>>18505698
I mean if you're srs this time then possibly

Two of swords
Ten of cups
Seven of cups

J
Page of coins
Knight of swords
The fool

Outcome
Six of coins

While your a pathological daydreamer. J is living his life impulsively. J loves to go out and about.... See if you can tag along one of these times.

I think you guys would work.
The six is a nice card for that.
>>
>>18505392
can you tell something about my aura?
>>
>>18505392
Can I carry out this idea and what would be my karma if i succeed?
>>
File: IMG_0407.jpg (63KB, 312x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0407.jpg
63KB, 312x468px
>>18505709
Romance has been on my mind all day. Willing to do one more? I got a high school Renner I'm looking to trade.

Will I be successful in my craft?
>>
File: IMG_4885.jpg (31KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4885.jpg
31KB, 236x355px
>>18505742
What news does he have for me upon his return?
>>
File: 1483513629744.jpg (14KB, 235x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483513629744.jpg
14KB, 235x320px
>>18505717
How when I'm in Canada I'll never get serve anyone properly in the military.
>>18505723
You need to next life die by a gated community. And then hijak the foetus of a preggo woman.
That will get you the good life.

It's the only way to escape. That I know works.
>>
>>18505742
Why aren't you in the discord bb?
>>
Thanks, kind anon.

I'll try.
>>
>>18505742
this is pretty accurate hah well I don't know right now since me and J are in a difficult situation I like having him as a friend at least so thank you very much Cheswick
>>
>>18505768
Doesn't work
>>18505756
Not seeing him upfront with you... And seeing the high priestess.... He's keeping a secret from you.
Might be bad...
>>18505748
Sure one day.
>>18505754
Wow... That's pretty rare
OK.

Was it relationship related.
>>
>>18505765
I will consider that, but after that life I may get more punishment.
Reincarnation is pure bullshit, just another rich get richer, poor get poorer scam.
What is my guide trying to teach me?
>>
>>18505765
Is he destined for great things?
>>
>>18505785
It works now with the new link: https://discord.gg/FUSHvyh
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (77KB, 279x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
77KB, 279x410px
>>18505785
No, art related, specifically music.

Here's a younger mullet Renner, hope it's worth your trouble.
>>
>>18505785
>keeping a secret
Can you expand?
>>
File: 1483828919151.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483828919151.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>>18505796
Everything even you are a scam.

Guide wanted me to ask you to calm down tonight and tomorrow then focus on your desires being fulfilled.

Keep seeing succubi who are willing to help you.
>>
Will anyone that scrys trade for a tarot reading?
>>
>>18502685
Been beating myself up over this for the past 4 months, has my boyfriend cheated on me?
>>
>>18505803
Stop inviting her
>>
File: 600px-Town-2.jpg (50KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Town-2.jpg
50KB, 600x250px
>>18505818
>>18505818
>Guide wanted me to ask you to calm down
Pretty easy to say when you are not the one suffering.
This is just surreal, goddamn like going to the doctor for a cold and finding out you have bunch of cancer.
But I'm on my shit tonight
What will happen if i kill myself?
>>
>>18505805
Seeing a future together with a guitar and singing also I see some promotion of other acts lvl ups later.
>>18505831
Mars baby your tired I thought you were done.
>>18505797
Yes
>>18505803
No data left for download.

Fuck get your shit together guys.
>>
>>18505849
will P and I talk to each other again, is there hope for us?
>>
File: 15957278-large.jpg (29KB, 380x342px) Image search: [Google]
15957278-large.jpg
29KB, 380x342px
>>18505849
Should I finish up my degree? Why?
>>
>>18505849
That's on your end. You have to remove some apps you dont use on your phone to join. It should give you enough space then.
>>
File: groucho.jpg (13KB, 304x380px) Image search: [Google]
groucho.jpg
13KB, 304x380px
>>18505849

Cheswick, dah'ling. For you I have one left in me. Whada' ya' say?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 197x256px
>>18505837
Fuck you buddy. Get the discord shit fixed not wasting data
>>18505806
High priestess is pretty bad. And yeah... Yours is a trip.
>>18505843
Dont... Unless your fucking sure you want to star in a Stephen King afterlife.

Horrible shit that suicide....

Just calm down instead of being a little bitch
Actually solve your problem for once.

Your sad because you want to feel self pity.... But the spoiler is that's fake.
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (12KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
12KB, 236x214px
>>18505849
Thanks again cheswick, here's a baby Renner
>>
File: jeremy-renner-1.jpg (36KB, 570x277px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-1.jpg
36KB, 570x277px
>>18505870
No I mean internet data not memory card shit
Scrub
>>18505857
Seen it not rare.
>>18505859
I wouldnt. It's not worth it your life's headed down a different path anyway.
>>18505835
Seeing the page of cups.... Doesn't fucking matter he only loves you. The whores are just whores your his waifu.

Don't be a bitch stay with him.
>>
Can someone give me a reading of some sorts? I'm a cynic, but I still would like something to daydream about.

I'd return the favor, but I'm away from my materials for the time being.
>>
>>18505903
That's pretty young man.... Idk.
>>
File: jeremy-renner-mother[1].jpg (44KB, 630x506px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-renner-mother[1].jpg
44KB, 630x506px
>>18505849
Will he be a good lover?
>>
File: 1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg (43KB, 720x493px) Image search: [Google]
1420569000_jeremy-renner.jpg
43KB, 720x493px
>>18505917
alright how about this photo I'm
>>18505857
>>
File: renner.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
renner.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18505392
How will I meet the girl for me? what is she like? when?

Attached your requested renner
>>
>>18505595
Maybe last one wasn't rare enough
>>
>>18505917
Don't you have a comppooooter?
>>
>>18505894
>Solve it
How? I have no talents, no connections, almost no money, no future, no good country, nothing.
There is no escape, there is no meaning, this is not fair.
What problem should I solve? Even if I live as a saint, next four are still going to be bad.
I can be a criminal , terrorist or whatever and it makes no difference.
How bad was i as a king in Wessex? Who was i?
>>
File: jeremyrenner.jpg (53KB, 620x523px) Image search: [Google]
jeremyrenner.jpg
53KB, 620x523px
Why hasn't that bastard called or text me in three weeks?
>>
>>18505392
Are there any messages my deceased grandfather wants to tell me? Or my great grandparents? What is the message?
>>
>>18505956
Lelz you are the one from vikings
>>18505933
She's very wonderful and amazing you will know because you'll drop something and she picks it up.
>>18505923
You need to pick up most of it. But he will learn.
>>18505957
I think you need to text back.
Was your sex not up to his par?
>>18505941
No it's broken.
>>
>>18505939
What ended up happening with his hand did it break?
>>
File: renner_young_0002_zps6931227b.jpg (22KB, 290x585px) Image search: [Google]
renner_young_0002_zps6931227b.jpg
22KB, 290x585px
>>18506034
what about this one cheswick senpai
>>18505857
>>
>>18506021
romance reading
>>
>>18505781
Maybe you're causing it, and he wants you
>>
>>18506071
*blushes* omg hehe that would be nice he is a pretty nice guy and I really like him >_> I hope you're right anon
>>
>>18506034
I don know senpai sorry
>>
>>18506055
Nice body. Doesn't he do martial arts.

The page of wands
The queen of wands
The ace of cups

The tower
The king of wands
The three of swords

Outcome

Ten of cups

You a over thinker. Especially in love calm down and try to feel.

Your partner you want has been burned alive in love right down to the core.... And wants to forget.

With the ten though you might be the only one to be able to save them.
>>
>>18506044
>>18506105
why you skipped me :(
>>
>>18506081
Teehee
>>
>>18506055
whoa
one where renner actually looks decent
the other ab pics i've seen he looks terrible
>>
File: Younger Jeremy Renner.jpg (304KB, 736x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Younger Jeremy Renner.jpg
304KB, 736x1101px
>>18505392

Just Joined Lyft as a driver. How likely will chicks fuck me when im driving 'em around?
>>
File: investigate1.png (41KB, 156x240px) Image search: [Google]
investigate1.png
41KB, 156x240px
Interesting things have happened everyone, bad news is the Voices won't talk for 2 weeks, so I will not read until then. I'll attempt to lurk and use the down time to read up.

I have a query for anyone to pick up; My brother had a health scare today, should he keep his eyes pealed for something like this happening again?
>>
>Pisces
>Red
>Male

Will I get the girl I'm currently interested in?
>>
Trying something new here, taking just one or two querents.
Give me a picture of the inside of your mouth and a question.
>>
File: image.jpg (921KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921KB, 2576x1932px
>>18506471
I want us to happen
So badly
Soooooooooooo badly
Why do I want it so much/will I ever get what I want
>>
>>18506509
You've bound your mind to your goal (made an oath to yourself if you will) and forgot it.
You cannot break it without losing a part of you.
>>
>>18506548
I forgot the oath?
How can I remember?
>>
Anyone up right now?
>>
New Thread:
>>18507057
>>18507057
>>18507057
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.