[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone advise me on how to lucid dream? I am interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483730448484m.jpg (82KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1483730448484m.jpg
82KB, 1024x575px
Can someone advise me on how to lucid dream?
I am interested in this and also stimulation of the pineal gland to "awaken my third eye"
>>
>>18502075
Are you sure you want to open your third eye?

It'll change your perception of everything irreversibly, whether you like it or not.

If you truly have nothing to lose, nothing that you care for, then go for it I guess.
>>
>>18502091
Yes I am willing to be changed
>>
>>18502109
jks nigga theres no such thing
>>
>>18502118
Ey come on mang
>>
>>18502075
If you want to lucid dream, you need to do things while you are awake, and do things while you are dreaming. The things you do while you are awake allow you to do the things you need to do while you are asleep. Start with awake time. Make it a point to ask yourself several times a day, am I dreaming? Once you have asked yourself this question, you can do one of these things: try to read some words on a page, look at the time, or look at your hands. Then you look away for a second, and look back. If the words on the page, the time, or your hands, are still the same as they were the first time you looked at them, you are awake. Do this several times a day, until it is a habit. The practice will naturally fold itself over into dreamtime, where the words, time, and your hands, will change when you look at them and look back moments later. Then the realization that you are dreaming will hit you, and you will have an opportunity to begin dreaming lucidly.
>>
>>18502288
Are any of us truely awake?

The overlords are watching
>>
>>18502288
Ah thanks mang
I'll try this
How long did it take for you?
>>
You dream regardless. Your mind is performing as it is supposed to. Anything further is just ego driven and most beings outside of this plane can spot it from a mile away. You will be more vulnerable than a tourist in a foreign country. I advise you to keep living your life. Obviously keep searching, but trying to cheat will only harm you.
>>
>>18502398
Nigga what
>>
>>18502446
This is a role play thread silly.
>>
>>18502398
Where did the "don't open your third eye or demons will eat you" meme come from?
>>
>>18502495
It's how the overlords keep us asleep. Fear is the most primitive emotion
>>
>>18502075
Smoke weed.
>>
Not one actually helpful answer yet
Pls halp srsly
>>
/r/luciddreaming or any huge community out of hundreds google suggests
or youtube
or fucking any e-library
literally it's so mainstream any other place will be better to ask than this shithole
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbOV9YR4i7Q

try this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.