[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Open Letter to Pleiadian Starseeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: ashtar03[1].jpg (24KB, 272x400px) Image search: [Google]
ashtar03[1].jpg
24KB, 272x400px
My Dear Friends
I am Adamu of the Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian civilisation, brought to you through my dear young friend, Zingdad.
We have reached a nexus in the flow of the timelines of your reality at which it becomes important for you to understand certain crucial matters.
You need to understand why you, as Pleiadian Starseeds, are here upon earth. What your mission profile really is. And you need to understand why planet Earth and why now. You need then, also, to understand what will occur next. What’s next for Earth and what’s next for you. You need this information so that you can make an informed decision about where you will go next. What your next experience of life will be.
There is no more important decision before you than the one I am about to inform you of. So this is crucial information. I will require your patience and your attention as I lay this all out for you and remind you of all that you once knew before you entered into incarnation here upon Earth.
Firstly. Why Earth? You are a Pleiadian being. You arose, spiritually, amongst your soul family upon the Pleiades. That is your home. And you were doing sterling work in your journey towards your ultimate awakening and ascension back into the Oneness of the Monad to which we belong. You are one of our brightest and best.
So why are you now on Earth? Why are you amongst others who are struggling so mightily with their issues and causing themselves, each other and their planet so much harm? Why have you been born amongst them in this barbaric place of murder and mayhem? Why have you risked becoming afflicted with the illnesses of their psyches? Because, yes, it is a risk! And some of our Pleiadian brethren have indeed become afflicted. Quite a few have adopted the ways of Earth and fallen in consciousness. So there is a real danger in coming here. You knew this. Yet you came anyway. Why?
>>
File: alien2_zps0c722dd3[1].jpg (49KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
alien2_zps0c722dd3[1].jpg
49KB, 325x450px
https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/164-an-open-letter-to-pleiadian-starseeds
>>
>>18502017
The videos on your website are great to watch while slowly getting baked
>>
>>18502017
Are you zingdad or a pleiadian starseed?

Also how do I find out if I am Pleiadian or have some pleiadian in my soul ancestry? I BELIEVE( not 100% as I don't remember most of it) that I telepathized with a self-identified Pleiadian long while peaking on acid, but I can't remember the conversation.

Anyways, I've read a few other zingdad posts before , they seem quite legit. Cool post OP
>>
>GAAAAY.png
>>
Hey Lucifer, whatcha doing?
>>
>>18502046
I am not Zingdad, but I've had a feeling since I was young that I might be a starseed. I only wish to prompt others like me if they are out there.
>>
>>18502017
>zingdad

o im laffin
>>
Never trust a group of "people" that gave weapons to the nazis
>>
File: HEUHEUHEU.jpg (41KB, 299x305px) Image search: [Google]
HEUHEUHEU.jpg
41KB, 299x305px
>>18502017
>Zingdad.
>>
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/170-an-open-letter-to-the-illuminati-bloodline-families

Which one to trust?
>>
File: zing.jpg (33KB, 476x524px) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
33KB, 476x524px
>>18502017
>Zingdad
>>
Genuinely curious, how does the recent American election tie in to all of this?
>>
>>18502017
>Zingdad.
Kekd
>>
Who /special/ here?
I /special/.
>>
fucking space elf.
this rock is for the dwarf.
leave me be.
>>
who /arcturian/ here
>>
>>18502017
I came to sniff your socks and to listen to your breaths when you sleep. I count every one. Last night you took 9,182 breaths.
>>
File: 122121122121221.jpg (197KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
122121122121221.jpg
197KB, 513x510px
>>18502017

You're about a year late, we're in a good stream now. Also don't be such a drama queen; this wasn't the first, and contingencies are already operational. Seek the wise, bare through their laughter at your panic, and learn their lesson.

~212
>>
Hyping his self up repeating the same thing over half the post
>My Dear Friends
I am Adamu of the Monadic Entity of the Pleiadian civilisation, brought to you through my dear young friend, Zingdad.
We have reached a nexus in the flow of the timelines of your reality at which it becomes important for you to understand certain crucial matters.
You need to understand why you, as Pleiadian Starseeds, are here upon earth. What your mission profile really is. And you need to understand why planet Earth and why now. You need then, also, to understand what will occur next. What’s next for Earth and what’s next for you. You need this information so that you can make an informed decision about where you will go next. What your next experience of life will be.
There is no more important decision before you than the one I am about to inform you of. So this is crucial information. I will require your patience and your attention as I lay this all out for you and remind you of all that you once knew before you entered into incarnation here upon Earth.

Actual message delivering no real information. Only spends a quarter of the thread on actual "star message"
>Why Earth? You are a Pleiadian being. You arose, spiritually, amongst your soul family upon the Pleiades. That is your home. And you were doing sterling work in your journey towards your ultimate awakening and ascension back into the Oneness of the Monad to which we belong. You are one of our brightest and best.
So why are you now on Earth? Why are you amongst others who are struggling so mightily with their issues and causing themselves, each other and their planet so much harm? Why have you been born amongst them in this barbaric place of murder and mayhem? Why have you risked becoming afflicted with the illnesses of their psyches? Because, yes, it is a risk! And some of our Pleiadian brethren have indeed become afflicted. Quite a few have adopted the ways of Earth and fallen in consciousness. So there is a real danger
>>
>>18502017

>brought to you through my dear young friend, Zingdad.

Cosmic pedophilia confirmed.

To be inside little boys is to be ascended.
>>
give back pin in as please, plenede dans?
>>
>>18502017
If you are lucifer *golfclap*

If you're some faggot behind the screen I would pummel your face so far into the ground that your teeth would be the seeds for new faggotry and i would incinerate the crop. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>18502100
Welcome to our discord:

https://discord.gg/q3Hux

Let me know if it expires.
>>
>>18504902
It expires when the 2nd coming happens. Betrayer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.