/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is God real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: jyeSagc.jpg (51KB, 480x717px) Image search: [Google]
jyeSagc.jpg
51KB, 480x717px
I find it pretty much impossible.
If he exists then he is definitely not loving and caring.
What do you guys think
>>
>>18501958
I think it's more likely that God is real, but the idea shown in your pic related is BS, at least as commonly understood. Even if the murderer was forgiven by God, he surely wouldn't be put in the same place as his victims with the expectation that nothing could go wrong with that.
>>
>>18501958
Stop thinking of God as a being. Think of it as incomprehensible vast cloud of intelligent, loving energy/consciousness, from which all things(including souls) are birthed from .
>>
>>18502103
Even evil souls are god's creation?
>>
You perception of God is too small. It's not a person, though the manifestation of God in Christ Jesus lets us put the Lord's character into perspective.

God is Love. Do some astral projection or meditative prayer. Open yourself up to God and the Angels and you'll quickly find yourself lacking doubt on the grace and glory worthy of praise; not because of demands or threats of hell, but simply because of awe and respect.
>>
>>18502105
There are no "evil" souls. And I still think you're missing the point, the whole point of choosing to go down onto this earthly plane is so that you can experience and learn more about your true self, to achieve godhood, and advance your soul's journey back to unity with the Godhead/Monad or Source. God is unity, the totality of all things , YOU are God because Creation and Creator are inseparable. It is only the illusion of separation which leads to what you call "evil souls", they simply choose to deny the God light spark within them, but of course this is not permanent. YOU also have FREE WILL .
>>
>>18501958
>If he exists then he is definitely not loving and caring.

God curses as well as blesses. Punishes as well as rewards. The all-loving, never harming god is a myth by evangelists.
>>
>>18501958
Remember who you are...
>>
>>18501958
why the fuck would anyone be retarded enough to think that the afterlife would be an approximation of our imperfect meatselves
>>
>>18501958
Ask Him yourself. He is our Lord and Saviour, most of the reason why people dont believe is because they are prideful.
>>
Find out yourself.

https://www.scribd.com/document/19214021/Schueler-An-Advanced-Guide-to-Enochian-Magick
>>
>>18502196
Looks like a good ass book
>>
File: 1432230345623.gif (93KB, 190x230px) Image search: [Google]
1432230345623.gif
93KB, 190x230px
>>18501958
There is only 1 unpardonable sin: rejecting God.
>>
>>18501958
if not evil, he's an incredibly negligent parent to all of us. i doubt he even knows we exist.
some part of me thinks that he was very much like us and achieved godhood only because he was able to exist as a bigger part of the universe. we are his cells, and in us we have more beings to take care of.
we can be gods, but only if we don't let the worst of us metasize the world as we know it into cancer.
>>
Yes there is a God. I know for sure. It is beyond our simple means of comprehension, but has the ability to meet on our level and communicate regardless.
Also, good and bad are a human construct and only apply to us.
>>
>>18502373
faggottry is one unpardonable sin too
> inb4 you go to hell
>>
>boo hoo god doesn't real cuz kids die in africa!
literally just go through any theology 101 for children before creating those threads
or just grow up
>>
by any chance do you know if God does horrible things even to His favourites like Job just to test them?
I'm one to complain a lot, but starting to complain before you are even touched is a bit on the colossal faggot side.
>>
>>18502557
>it is because "free will"! God has nothing to do with all that bad shit!
>>
Humans don't know what's on the bottom of the sea. Humans don't truly know much what's in space. Yet humans are fully convinced God doesn't exist. Naive asswipes.
>>
>>18501958
HaShem is beyond us. You can be proud or you can be redeemed, but you cannot be both.....
>>
>>18503949
>non-sequitor
>against a strawman
never change, /x/
>>
>>18503705
who said it was free will? those kids are dying because thats what happens when crooked empires hoard all of the food and resources on this planet. they're dying because your government officials want them to die.

And soon, God is going to put an end to all that shit. Very soon. You will be alive to see it, so you better be damn certain that you're on the right side.
>>
>>18503962
>this is the end-all

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>18503673
if only you knew the beauty of the Kingdom of Heaven, all the horrors of this earth would be as dust in the wind to you. all will pass away, but the Kingdom is eternal. those who endure to the end will know.
>>
>>18503962
Amen.
>>
>>18503989
you'll see.
>>
>>18501958
god is existence
you are god
you dumb moron
>>
>>18502105
there are no evil souls.
every instance of yourself will eventually find its way
>>
>>18501958
Obviously there's no such thing as god my dear OP
>>
>>18503988
so god IS allowing it to happen?
>>
File: Before and After.png (898KB, 1095x886px) Image search: [Google]
Before and After.png
898KB, 1095x886px
>>18501958
could you imagine the look on his face when he sees the little boy coming towards him with a legion of angels watching from the distance?

Like 100% chance he's gonna think he's in heaven but that boy is about to condemn him to hell

L O L

Nice one, God, gotty
>>
>>18502121
Just fuck right the hell off would ya? there are absolutely evil souls. grow the fuck up hippie
>>
>>18503988
>dont worry that we fucked everything up, imaginary sky wizard will save everything

for the good of the gene poll kys
>>
>>18502105
Yes
You have probably done evil things in your souls long history, felt the crushing guilt when freed from your human ego, and punished yourself with the circumstances of consequent lives. You have probably lived lives with your victims and also people who have hurt you, because karma needs to be paid.

Being constrained in the human body makes us lose sight and become a slave of the harsh competition of physical reality. It's hard to see beyond ourselves and we may do terrible things. We're here to learn and experience things, and fucking up is a part of learning. But we are all divine beings and we will all remember the truth.

It's not like serial killers will instantly get the same rewards as a good person. You get what you put in. The more you cause suffering, the more you will have to suffer.

Anyways yeah don't think of god as a single being, yadda yadda
>>
you can't prove there is a good just as just can't prove there isn't.
>>
>>18504126
i can prove there is a good.
do you ever feel good? do you ever feel bad?
yes you do.
/proof

btw god can go to hell for all i care fuck god

>>18502121
faggot they use the term godhead because the imutillani turn people into versions of "gods" by using what they call a process known as the godhead on them which basically tortures them for eternity and allows the torturers to feel fantastic by exploiting that soul that is forced to endure "godhead" torture.
>>
>>18504126
*god
>>
>>18504279
no and i also can't prove that nigger raping females want me to commit suicide but that's true. i don't know when they are, but they certainly do rape me and want me to commit suicide because they stole my heaven and don't want to be embarrassed about it.
>>
>>18501958
Only the Sumerian gods.
>>
File: 23542346.jpg (73KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
23542346.jpg
73KB, 500x642px
>>18501958
If you change your definition of God, you'd find that it's very possible that such exists.

Yes, God is real. It's an absolute fact. But my definition of God is not an old man in the sky with unlimited power. God to me is life itself. It is my own being, my own consciousness. It is the universe, everything as an indivisible whole.

This life to me is an absolute miracle worthy of the title of God and the Divine. I don't think of an after life that's more divine than this. I don't think of a super being that is higher than what I am. I am That. So Ham.
>>
>>18501958
I think if you really truly sincerely want to know if God is real, then you should ask Him.
>>
>>18504388
And if you change your definition of God to a ham sandwich, then Gods are created and destroyed every day.

Gosh - this is easy when we just make up our own definitions.
>>
God is without a doubt real. I have felt his love firsthand. There is none greater than the Lord.
>>
>>18502050
you're both wrong. In the kingdom of heaven, there will be no sin. no guilt, no shame, no hate. no pain no fear no nonsense at all. only love. we will all be perfect brothers and sisters, with perfect bodies and perfect hearts, in perfect harmony. all the troubles of this world will be gone because this world itself will be gone. the kingdom of heaven is going to be so mind bogglingly beautiful that, in the scenario in that picture, both the child and the man who murdered his family, they would naturally put all of that beside them and rejoice in the glory, totally at peace and in love with everyone. not only that, but the family that was killed too, they will be there. all sins will be forgiven, all debts will be released, all grudges will be forgotten. the kingdom of heaven is going to be so beautiful that you won't be able to think about anything else. we will all be finally and totally free, forever and ever, thanks to the glory of God, Father Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.
>>
>>18502103
wrong. stop thinking that you can comprehend God. if God wants to be a being, He will. if God wants to be whatever shit your
>>
>>18504550
*****you're pretending to understand, He will do that too. Point being, don't fool yourself into believing you know what God is.
>>
>>18501958
Any claim about the nature of things inaccessible to our senses and comprehension is tautalogically unfounded and irrational. My irrational stance is that God is real.

>If he exists then he is definitely not loving and caring.
Not of this realm, no. His love and care are for the transcendent. Like a mother that loves and cares for her children, but doesn't have any concern about the well-being of their MMO character or campaign.
>>
I think you're a crybaby who expects everything to go the way you want it to.
>>
>>18504542
How would you know what heaven is like?
>>
File: 8783647_orig.jpg (102KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
8783647_orig.jpg
102KB, 961x720px
>>18504594
why wouldn't I? Yu don't know?
what do u dream about?
>>
>>18504044
nothing happens without God's approval. do you have a problem with God's plan? try bringing that up with Him then.
>>
>>18504085
you'll see.
>>
>>18504594
Because I read the Bible.
>>
>>18504044
God is a righteous judge, and he loves the innocence of children. It is terrible, what is happening in this world, the evil that is done to children. God knows their suffering, and when Christ comes to ressurect the dead, all the little children who died, in their prefect innocence, they too will be ressurected to live with Christ in His kingdom on earth, forever and ever. All of the sorrows of this earth will be as a forgotten dream, a new heaven and a new earth will be created, with the Holy Temple of God as their unifying center. Amen.
>>
>>18504074
if this helps the guy live peacefully then whats the problem with what he's saying. Hell, if it makes him decent human being then by all means keep up with the oatmeal.
>>
>>18503949
So we are 100% sure he does exist? Lol. Nah, til I see evidence like science provides then I'll beleive.
>>
>>18504618
Oh shitdiddlydo you MUST be right then. Lmfao
>>
File: Untitled drawing (1).png (11KB, 626x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing (1).png
11KB, 626x315px
>God exists
true
>God doesn't exist
still true
>God precedes both "existence" and nothingness so both above statement despite being contradictory for humans and everything below god for him holds true

here's a better question - why do people with very limited idea of what god is desire to disprove his existence so much?
>>
>Abrahamism

Nah
>>
This thread is the reason why we will never have good things. You insufferable idiots.
>>
>>18506262
eheheheyyyyy a fellow apophatic
>>
>>18504542
Sounds like im going to be brainwashed.
That's pretty scary.
>>
>>18504542
I actually came here to say this. The victim and the murderer would love each other because they are one in 'heaven'
>>
>>18501958
God is a force uncomprehendable by us, just as you are a force uncomprehendable to the cells anv organisms in your body
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.