[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Post your dreams and any questions you may have for yourself because of them.

I've got two that stood out like mad in the last week.

>First one
>I am being held up by the police outside of my car
>There's a thunderstorm going on
>Being read my rights but I'm not sure what I did
>Suddenly one of the officers transforms into "me"
>They think I'm pulling some kind of trick
>I yell that I am not doing anything
>One pulls out his gun and after a moment, executes me
>I am shot in the back of my head and crumple
>They leave
>I'm just lying on the floor with a bullet in my head for what feels like forever
>The pain is like nothing I've ever experienced
>Cold, dull but like someone just pounded my skull in with a sledge hammer
>I feel "dazed"
Thats the only way I can describe it, I couldn't process anything that was happening/happened and was just concious but not there mentally. It was like I was zoning out and was 100% completely gone
>After a few hours realize I'm not dead
>I try moving around
>Can only move my hand a little, and then my arm but only that
>Summon the strength to drag myself inch by inch in the rain to god knows where with only my one arm
>Eventually reach what I assume is a house
>Tap on the door
>Dream fast forwards and I wake up in a bed tucked in with blankets
>Feel "dazed" again
>A young man tells me that he and his sister found me at his door and that they thought I was dead when they brought me in, but my hand was moving slightly
>He tells me there was a bullet wound in my head, and that it hadn't exited
>Holds up a mirror and I see myself, covered in grime but ive been cleaned slightly
>I have a lump above my right brow towards my hairline shaped like a small horn
>The bullet is stuck in my skull and is pushing against my skin
>I feel like I'm falling as I look at myself
>Wake up

Don't know what it could mean, may have just been the mexican food I ate fucking with me.
>>
>>18501441
Second dream

>At my father's house
>We find out his twin brother was in a terrible accident
>He appears and is missing his entire body below his rib cage, he's just his chest, head, and complete arms
>He is floating around but seems fine
>Ask what happened
>He doesnt want to talk about it, is clearly uncomfortable
>We ask if he can still eat
>Says he can, that his stomach was moved into his chest , he cannot use the restroom however
>His skin is very pale and mottled with scabs and scratches
>Eyes are dark, like he is incredibly tired
>Dream just proceeds on with the day like everything was normal
Shit was confusing.
>>
>Being in my parent's house (where I feel secure and loved, even tho I don't live there anymore, another city)
>Being with my strongest crush (boy, I really like him)
>My parents, which were teachers, have some students in there, chatting
>I got distracted doing some things and he start chatting with the students
>When I reach him again, the students were friends of him! And actually part of his crossfit team (is a fit guy and a runner)
>They had talked him about me and the opinions were very good, my parents the same, good teachers and all, so his references were very good now, about me and my family
So, that's like the end. This awesome crush I have at my parent's house (like "my field") with some people who know me (but I don't know them) with good references who speak good to him about me and my parents. I felt good, but I'm really confused.

Questions: What the hell does that meaning? Is just about me? I think it's the second time this year I dream about him (I mean, in this week, which is the same) with good feelings. Is that I have a huge crush on him? I hate that, if that's the case.

Anyway, if someone can help me to decipher it I will send you good vibes and maybe do a reading for you ;). I'm lost with this dream! The first one I don't remember what was about anymore, sorry, I didn't think it was important.
>>
>>18501441
I dreamnt Rick and Morty comes back on either the 9th or the 20th. Its been a reoccuring dream.
>>
>>18501441
>there's a dirt road that forms a large circle
>a car full of young people are always driving around it, looking for their victims
>they force the cars off the road, wreck them and murder everyone inside
>they become so evil that it causes The Sleeping Titans to awaken from under the sea and they destroy the world
>>
I keep having dreams where my eyeballs fall out
>>
>>18501917
Youre talking about the ultimate weapons from ff7

Fucking hell

Make something original up plz
>>
I've actually had weird episodic dreams when I was hungover. Every time I woke up every hour it was a different dream, but they were so vivid and I was lucid. There is one in particular, we were all having a beach party, still lucid, and all the faces were faces that I see the most. I would look up and there would be a crazy drone-like thing. There was a point when I saw this heavy figured guy in the pool, and this other person tells him that his wife is calling him, he's holding an iPad... then someone else says 'wait, you can see she's calling you, but she can't even see you in this world!' ... so they laugh, throws the iPad in the pool and everyone just keeps partying. Weird.
>>
>heavy hurricane-like rain
>light flooding with the water not quite up to the top of my porch
>caskets floating out of the crawl space
>I start to panic and shove them back in, but the flood current is pushing more against the opening
>fin
>>
another one
only recurring dream i've ever had. it happened only twice. it was exactly the same both times and happened approximately a year apart.
>walking in the clouds on a sidewalk that just winds through the sky
>like snake way in dbz, but just sidewalk with dirt and roots and grass clumps and shit on the bottom like it was ripped from the ground
>stone sarcophagus' along the sides floating that weren't there the second before
>didn't see any as i was approaching, they just kind of were there all of a sudden
>see elementary age girl knock on one like a door and run off in to the fog/clouds
>zombie version of my dad climbs out and starts towards me
>for some reason, i distinctly remember this big oak leaf that was stuck to his bloody head
>he was gored up pretty much just like pascal or pascow or whatever in pet sematary, but with pine straw and shit stuck all to the bloodied clothes and flesh
>i look back as i nope the fuck on down the path away from him and notice that hes on a chain and iron collar
>chain leads inside sarcophagus, and as i look back it runs out of slack
>i look back in front of me, and the sidewalk in the sky has now turned in to a hotel hallway
>look back again, and it's hotel hall bahind me too where it was just snake way bullshit a second ago
>my zombie dad was no longer on my ass, but now there was a minotaur
>minotaur makes bobcat screams and is cranking a hellraiser lookin jack in the box
>BANG!!!
>the front of the box pops open with a shotgun-like blast and rusty nails fly out barely missing me
>he closes the little trap doors and starts to crank it again
>i continue to bolt down the hall
>decide to run in to a room
>i open a hotel room door, and my grandma was laying on the bed dead
>it was like a wake, but with the body on a bed instead of in a casket
>her church friends and such were there and everyone was acting weird but i can't remember how; i just remember there being odd vibes
(continued)
>>
>>18502008
continued
>i close that door and continue running down the hall away form the minotaur now even more traumatized
>i run in to another room
>it is dark and there is a babies crib in the middle of the room, empty and dusty.
>i wake up at this point both times
>>
This is a dream I had a few years ago. I still think about it a lot and I don't really know why.

The dream started with me in my house with my dad watching the news about a new murder that happened and they think it's a serial killer. I told my dad "that's just terrible I'm off to school". But I wasn't really going to school I was the serial killer from the news so I was going to do more serial killing. I went to a hotel room and killed an entire family. Then another serial killer found out who I was so I killed them too, and became paranoid and delusional that the cops were after me and someone was going to snitch so I just started killing more people.

What frightened me most about my dream was that everything in it was like it was in real life. My house was my actual house, I lived with just my dad, and landmarks and everything were correct. Usually in dreams things are the "same" but they're not really. They always look weird or something.
>>
>Lucid Dream
Does anyone have a good copy pasta or meme image that explains lucid dreaming for the beginner? Thanks anons.
>>
File: shape.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shape.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
it was raining in japan and i was trying to climb up a straight wall to the top, the texture was a strange brick that felt like glass, it was smooth and pleasing, everyone was infatuated with climbing the wall, i watched the other people fall to their deaths as i continued to climb and latch on to the protruding or sunken textures, i kept slipping on the rain and falling, the ground disappeared until nothing was left and i eventually fell into the black, i could see colors in the black and aimed for the blue because my brain told me it was safer, i landed, it was a mineshaft full of dreamers who were scared, they were few and far inbetween the horrors, i sat on an island and manually summoned wind into magic and then threw it at the demon on the other side of the river, when it was on the verge of death it ran away and disappeared, i found myself in a nest of giant spiders, they were in the walls and i found all of their eggs, i was trying to run away but got pulled in and passed out inside of the eggs, the spider eggs latched onto my brain and sent me into another dream

i became an entomologist who had glass cages full of insects, the room was dark and i was walking through various sections and documenting my research onto the paper on the clipboard, one of the glass cages broke and a horde of poisonous ticks escaped, they were green, large and had 6 red spots, 3 on each side, they crawled into another dream and i ran after them, i arrived in my childhood house and they began injecting their poison into thousands of cats, i felt horrible for the cats and desperately tried to kill the ticks with a guitar pick while panicking, the cats turned green when poisoned then died and exploded into experience points three minutes later that i swallowed to survive

a tick sunk its poison into my leg, i pulled it out and the poison squirted out, it gave me a stinging, shooting pain, i woke up to check my leg and found an insect bite on it that i acquired over the night
>>
>be me last night
>had a dream about school
>the class was filled with boys not one girl
>it turned out that there was a crossdressing girl in my class
>this girl liked me
>we hung out
>ended up rubbing her clit in class
>out of no where i ran home and played starcraft
Does this dream mean i like cross dressing girls am i gay now ? I mainly fuck cute girls was it my inner sexuality (if something like that existed) telling me im gay ?
>>
I dreamed I was being chased by murderous children last night.
>children proclaim they're are going to take over Disneyland as a sort of Lebensraum.
>Claim my room is a part of Disneyland.
>I tell them, no I won't give them my room
>Think about it, and decide to let them have it as long as they give me time to move my stuff
>they attack me anyways.
>when I leave my room, it doesn't lead to my house, it leads to a mall/university hybrid
>most of the dream is me being chased by children with knives
>I remember writing the name of one of the children on a note claiming she is a murderer (her name was Mabel)
>I was chased through the library, and tried telling the librarian what happened
>she kicked my out for making too much noise
>The children seemed to stop killing people but I still didn't trust them
>I assumed they were planning something
>I killed a kid wearing a yellow shirt.
>I pushed him down an escalator and his knife landed on his chest, piercing it.
>I met with an old woman who claimed to care for the kids
>she is apparently a huge fan of genocide because the world is overpopulated.

So what can you say about this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.