[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien blood line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20

File: Arians are aliens.png (212KB, 652x412px) Image search: [Google]
Arians are aliens.png
212KB, 652x412px
>Theories suggest that people with Rhesus (RH) negative blood may be from outside this world.

>Others suggest they are fallen angels from the heavens above or they belong to an alien race from somewhere in the vast darkness of space.

>What is clear is that those who have with Rhesus (RH) negative blood are different and unique.

>A person who has RH negative O blood is able to serve as a donor to any person regardless of their blood type. But if they need blood, only their own type will suffice.

>They represent 15% of the human race and are mostly from northern Europe.

So are we white devils, send by our masters to enslave the primitive apes?
Are we polluting the world gene pool, or are we a enrichment?
>>
continue of article

>The four common blood types of today include A, B, AB and O. The differences between each blood type is dependent on the proteins in the blood, but when it comes to RH negative blood types, which make up about 10 to 15 percent of the population, they don’t have these proteins.

>The question that is on the minds of scientists now, is where this group of RH negative blood type people originates from. Looking back about 35,000 years, scientists believe that the blood type is linked to specific tribes and groups. Europeans have the greatest incidence of this blood type, but only 3% of African-Americans have it, and only 1% of Asian people have it.

>Some common characteristics of people with this blood type include having a higher IQ, having a lower body temperature, having more awareness (physically and emotionally), having red hair, being sensitive to heat, and having blue, green or hazel colored eyes.

>This blood type is shrouded in even more mystery when we look at pregnant women. RH negative women who become pregnant have difficulty delivering a baby with an RH positive blood type, as their bodies naturally attack and try to kill the fetus. Thus, they are given a special sterilized solution. (Anti-D or RHo (D) immunoglobulin)

>But, why would the woman’s body attack the offspring it’s been helping give life to?

>This is where a relatively new theory comes in and suggests that it’s possible alien life has influenced this blood type. What’s even stranger is that almost every person who has reported being abducted by (or interacted with) aliens has the RH negative blood type.

>It’s certainly very possible that aliens visited our planet, as they’ve done for centuries, and somehow tooled around with the genetics of mankind. After all, history from all over the world has shown time and time again, through ancient texts and depictions, that we’ve been visited by beings not of this world.

I dont believe it but it sounds fun.
>>
>>18500763
As a O Neg I have heard this a million times. Who knows, until we talk to aliens and other civilizations in space we will never know so let it go people.
>>
>>18500784
Yeah, lets build a spacecraft and visit our parents
>>
File: 7865985.jpg (30KB, 637x321px)
7865985.jpg
30KB, 637x321px
>>18500784
Or maybe we are the sons of giants
>>
>>18500798
>not descended from those stupid Proto-Indo-Europeans
>must be aliens
Every time
>>
>>18500776

>Some common characteristics of people with this blood type include having a higher IQ, having a lower body temperature, having more awareness (physically and emotionally), having red hair, being sensitive to heat, and having blue, green or hazel colored eyes.
>only 3% of African-Americans have it, and only 1% of Asian people have it

Show me an intelligent blue eyed and red haired African and I'll believe you.
>>
>>18501014
>>
File: IMG_2535.png (264KB, 616x633px)
IMG_2535.png
264KB, 616x633px
>>18500763
rhesus negative 0 are the decendents of the vikings gods, odin and tor are all real
>>
File: 1483588899587.jpg (89KB, 762x841px)
1483588899587.jpg
89KB, 762x841px
>>18500763
>So are we white devils, send by our masters to enslave the primitive apes?

Rhesus Negative Blood is inferior though. It's the most omega blood type because it can give to everyone but not receive. And rhesus negative is associated with more health risks and issues than positive.

It is objectively more weak and associated with more health issues than positive. It's also dangerous for anyone who wants to have children. In general, having rhesus positive is better.
>>
>>18501054
I've got a friend with this blood type she put something on fb about it(she's in aliens), anyway she had a miscarriage, I'm guessing it could be related
>>
>>18501054
>>18501069
That's the alien blood rejecting this planet.
>>
>>18500798

So the white genocide is just the opposite. They, the rulers, want to kill off anyone who looks like them or could be mistaken for them while breeding an original earth human populace again for a slave class. They want a clear distinction, both physical and spiritual, and are in turn using the opposite to achieve it. It is why they themselves don't race mix themselves, but promote it among the populace.
>>
>>18500798
Mmm...

Basque it's also the one language that no one it's sure from where it comes.
>>
>>18501098
Probably is just iberian or an iberian dialect. Genetically speaking Basques are iberians/spaniards with less (or none) european and north african admixture.

The funny thing is that they looks like welsh people, and that romans described the silures (today welsh) like iberians and gauls.
>>
>>18501040
Filename win... peeing myself.
>>
>>18500763
We wuz nephilimz n shieet.
>>
I'm O - blood type.
So is my mom and she had me and my older sisters without any complications whatsoever..
Also never had major sickness despite smoking now for already 18 years (will stop soon because my gf is worried about me smoking). I don't cough ever, never short of breath, always maintain same body weight (even if I put on weight I lose it quickly to come back to my ideal weigh without any efforts).
One of anons said we are "omegas" because we can give to everyone but only receive from the same blood type?? Haha , we can basically save anyone, that's hardly omega.
>>
>>18500776
>What’s even stranger is that almost every person who has reported being abducted by (or interacted with) aliens has the RH negative blood type.
I wonder what the correlation between RH negative blood and mental illness is.
>>
>>18500776
>Can't find exact tribe where the blood type originates from.
>It's probably aliens.

Everytime
>>
>>18501893
If we take in consideration that the amount of rests that we find are a minimal expression of the amount there were.

And that we probably only found about a 15% of all the types of hominids, it's reasonable to suspect that there's more in the humanity tree, than what we know today.
>>
File: IMG_4962.png (320KB, 346x638px)
IMG_4962.png
320KB, 346x638px
We bloodborne now
>>
>>18501905
>it's reasonable to suspect that there's more in the humanity tree,

Yes, humanity tree, not aliens. We're still finding full cities buried underground, why would it be smart to assume that we've explored every possibilities on earth?

Listen, I know why this thread exist. It's for people with that blood type. They want to feel special so they're scraping every bit of info they can that could set them apart from other people. There's no shame in that, individuality is important to oneself but it's such lazy attempt, and it's fucking with science, that it is bound to cause some bit of controversy.
>>
>>18501912
worst post I've seen all year
>>
File: Smug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
Smug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Mfw RH Negative blood, blond hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>18500763
RH- Blue eyes Blonde hair Abductee
>>
>>18501873
it's the opposite
>>
>>18501922
fuck off frog
>>
>>18500763
I'm A-
Yay, I'm an Alien.... what now?
>>
>>18502498
We gather and unite
>>
>>18500763
AB+ Ubermensch reporting in.We are able to take any blood donated to us. We are only 5% of the human population. Our bloodtype is not inheritable, its just a random mutation where neither A nor B bloodgroups become dominant.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (8KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8KB, 300x299px
>>18502612
AB is a horrible blood type to have. It's associated with a ton of health issues. Some examples:

1. Blood type AB may increase your risk for cognitive impairment, shows research from the journalNeurology. "We know blood type AB is related to levels of certain clotting factors and to proteins in the blood," says study coauthor Mary Cushman, MD, a professor of medicine and pathology at the University of Vermont

2. More bad news if you're blood type AB: Your risk for stomach cancer is roughly 26% higher than if you had blood type B or O, concludes a study from theAmerican Journal of Epidemiology.

3. According to research from the Harvard School of Public Health people with blood types AB and B were at the greatest risk for heart disease, the study data show.

Overall, the best blood type is O+ as it has the least health issues.
>>
>>18501040
Shawn white????
>>
>>18501873
i'm type o negative and extremely mentally ill
>>
>>18501140
>The funny thing is that they looks like welsh people, and that romans described the silures (today welsh) like iberians and gauls.
That's because native Britons come from Iberia.
>>
>>18502634
You sound like fun
>>
>>18500763

LITERAL snow niggers AND space niggers

i guess the somalis are taking care of that now kek
>>
>>18501014
Im bi-racial (mom white, father black) and I have this blood type.
>>
Nga_zu till za_e
>>
>>18502733
Sumerian for "My blood fills you"
>>
>>18501098
I thought korean was also similarly an isolated language, with ties to only two extinct other languages.

There probably are more examples as well.
>>
>>18501091
Let me tell you about the jews...
>>
>>18502806
the fundamental flaw that many have is that there is one consensus among the elites.
What if there is not only one group (iluminaty), but multiple groups (iluminati, jews, freemasons, aliens,...) and each has their own agenda.

For example;
>jews hate white people and want them exterminated but bring the jewish people on top
>iluminatis; consider the white race devine and want to exterminate all other races
This could explain how israel, being a jewish state, is both loved and hated. Theone part of the world supports israel, the other one fights it. Both of those movements come from the same source, the european elite.
>>
>>18500763
>>18500776
I shit you not. I'm not Roleplaying or shit. But holy fuck this has me spooked.

One of my worst nightmares involved me waking up in the middle of the night to hear my cat wanting to go outside into the backyard. And of course no one in the house would do it but me. So I get up and out of my bed, walk into the living room where my cat is meowing, turn the light on, and outside the sliding glass door to my backyard is a grey. It's staring into my home. But it's as if it isn't looking directly at me.

I freak out, run into my room and grab a bat to fight it. My instincts are telling me to kill it. Adrenaline filled I charge, open the door, cat runs out and as I'm about to take a swing at it. It projects the thought into my head of "We need your help, your blood" but hearing that freaked me out so I took a downward slam at it. And it dematerialized into green smoke of some kind.

I then notice in my peripheral that on both of my sides there are two other greys reaching out for me so I take swings at them as well. Just as the bat's about to contact, they both vanish as green smoke again. I jump back inside, slam the door and lock it closed. Cat's on his own as I rush back into bed to cover myself with my blanket, and wake up with blurry vision and my blanket looks like a grey at first.

I am O negative. And I always thought it strange because my mother is AB and my Dad is supposedly O also. It's supposed to technically be impossible for my parents to have an O negative child.

I am also prone to sleep paralysis' episodes that terrorize me to where I believe I am being abducted.
>>
>>18500763
So this is the new indigo children bullshit for the year? Already starting off so strong, /x/.
>>
>>18500763
Nubians, actual not WE WUZ, living near Aswan are known to have rh negative O type. Know a family of them.
>>
>>18500763
Were genetically engineered by tbe greys

Why else would they visit regularly for years, abduct, and place inplants in us?

If they didnt care theyd wipe us out and take our shit
I think they put us here as either livestock or more likely some genetically modified offspring for the purpose of reinventing there species or solving a problem within their species.

Im not sure how the blood relates but at this point i wouldn't be surprised if it were true.
>>
AB Negative Here

Also have MTHFR gene mutation.
>>
>>18502866
>I'm not Roleplaying
Roleplayer detected
>>
>>18502889
My abductor was insectoid. As with other experiencers like my case I had photographic memory growing up.
>>
>>18500763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWPy6XhZEw
>>
>>18501912
This is the shittiest post Ive seen in a long time. It shows everything wrong in this place and multiplied by 10.
>>
>>18502906
What they saying though?
>>
Sounds a lot like dating in Japan in this thread

https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/lifestyle/the-importance-of-blood-type-in-japanese-culture
>>
>>18503174
>not participating in Japanese dating culture
You're missing out, anon
>>
>>18503174
Japan does not have any RH negative, so they dont have a RH negative specific horoscope.
If they ask you about your bloodgroup and you respond with A- they will think of you more of a Alien than just a stupid Gajin
>>
>>18501054
You and your "inferior" bullshit.
RH neg can give to everyone because it is older.
All the "newer" blood types are compatible with it.
Conversely, it does not accept the mutations present in the "newer" blood types... because it is older than them and does not have them.
Same thing that happens with software, retrocompatibility is a thing, forward compatibility is not.
>>
>>18501098
Not the only example on our planet.
>>
>>18501873
>I wonder what the correlation between RH negative blood and mental illness is.

It's the consequence of having to live with lower IQ monkeys. That's no fun, y'see. It drives us nuts.
>>
>>18501893
Not aliens but maybe created by aliens.
>>
>>18502626
/ubermensch
>>
Would be something if this is a remaining factor from the nephilim bloodline wouldn't it
>>
>>18501098
>>18502803
No Esperanto is the language with artificial roots alien to any other culture.
>>
>>18500763

Former Red Cross phlebotomist here.

There are a few things I've noticed about different blood types; looks, behavior.

Ask away.
>>
>>18502727
Well your mom sure aint smart.
>>
>>18504013
Difference in type o negative and positive in looks
>>
>>18504025

In all seriousness, O- blood typers seem to be rather good-looking.

Mind you, O- makes up only about 7% of the population, but almost 100% of those that I've seen are always attractive.

I started to be able to tell a blood type just by looking at them in the waiting area. While O+ (38-40%) is a good fallback, factoring in race and other factors could help in that guess.
>>
You fucking idiots. A and B in bloodtypes refers to features on the bloodcell, A and B both being a particular feature, positive and negative refers to another feature which does not compete genetically like A and B does. A and B are also codominant meaning couples with dominant A and B have a 25% chance of producing an AB. Having neither A or B is also dominant to both A and B, however, most people that are O also have A or B but since its recessive it doesnt show.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (9KB, 476x157px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
9KB, 476x157px
>>18504052
My point is that people with negative bloodtypes are not special and come from one lineage.
>>
If it means anything, O and B types came out of a resistance to malaria. Where A came from, disregarding +/-, is a mystery to me. It's European, to use a blanket statement, but what benefit does it have from an evolutionary standpoint?
>>
>>18504059
I wonder how it works for the recent '3 parent child' Science produced recently?!
>>
>>18500763
Its a muy aryan we wuz aliens n shit thread why are white people so fucking pathetic
>>
>>18500763
A+ here, get the fuck off of my planet you fucking aliens.
>>
>>18504052
Finally, thread was just pic related
>>
I was under the assumption A+ was the oldest human dna everything else mutated from it.
Isnt A+ the most aryan blood type?
>>
>>18504414
Oldest kind of human is Aboriginal people though
>>
>>18504045
B+ reading please!
>>
>>18504013
Anything regarding B-?
>>
Another A+ anon here. Just confirming I am no more special or intelligent than the average Joe. Pathetic really. So it must be the RH negatives that are special cuz I sure as hell aren't.
My sister on the other hand has psychic abilities and has been a target her entire life for abductions, hauntings, stalkings etc. She's convinced it's not aliens but the shadow government. Has implant in her ear. Claims she knows which company makes them too. She's convinced it's all about the blood and having psychic abilities. Anyone rh-and psychic? I'm not sure what they want, control I guess. Remote viewing etc. Maybe she's crazy idk but I do know that anytime she comes around weird shit happens. Weird noises around the house, in the room while sleeping, weird images pop into my head, being followed and stalked etc
>>
>>18502626
fuck yeah senpai, I was wondering about O+
>>
>>18504748
My mom is A+ my Dad B-, the result in me is A-, dont know about my brother because he never donated blood to get a "free" analysis.

I fit all of the listed characteristics which the OP posted,but for the red hair. I have dark blond hair, but its known that red and blond Are related by nature, so me being dark blood does comfirm the red hair statement.
I have very high intelligence, while most of my strong points are not part of the regular IQ test, yet I perform on them still above average.

I am a sane and wise person, but have very stong psychic tendacys (at least more than my enviorment) and I do feel targeted by goverments, not really my own goverment but the US Government and maybe some elites, for this I invest a lot in not creating to much traceable information, every app that is somewhat related in dataminig I will not install, unless nessesary.
Now that I think about it, this paranoia developed shortly after the first time I donated blood.
>>
>>18504045
My stepdead is O- and while he is not ugly, he is not good looking ether. About 4/10
But his mother drank and smoked during her pregnancys, which resulted in his sister being disabled and him having health issues
>>
>>18502956
>implying Adolf khs

plz
>>
>>18501825
>we can basically save anyone, that's hardly omega
omega because remember kids,
m e d i c

d i e s

f i r s t
>>
>>18500763
>as they’ve done for centuries
Biased. Thats the end of that article for anyone who cares about the truth.
>>
>>18502727
ewwww
>>
>>18503970
That's because esperanto is an artificial language from the late 1800s you fucking mongrel. It was an attempt to create some sort of global language.

Basque, korean, others are natural languages, developed over millenia.
>>
>>18500763
Reptiles
>>
>>18505001
Schizophrenia: the post.
>>
File: ugyiftuxyrztyr.jpg (51KB, 500x346px)
ugyiftuxyrztyr.jpg
51KB, 500x346px
>>18500763
We are just mutations of the human species.
Not aliens.
We could be a branch of humans that was domesticated and/or genetically manipulated by an alien species in order to reach some particular goal, but no, we are not aliens.

Also, white devils? Mostly northern European does not mean exclusively northern European.
>>
>>18505735
Edgy
>>
>>18506018
korean was like writen in a few days literaly it is the simplist writing system next to babylonian or mayan counting systems
>>
>>18506188
While you do have doubs, this is not the case.
I know many people in the medical industry and non of them question my sanity.
But alone that we are here on /x/ is edgy enough for most normies.
>>
>>18501054
it could possibly have to do with the idea that hybrids are subject to many, many more health problems anyway. look at the health problems people who have neanderthal dna have compared to those who dont?
>>
>>18506324
Yeah Korean writing, the Hangul, is unique in that the letters mimic the shape of the speaker's mouth. It was invented by King Sejong the Great and the UN has a King Sejong literacy prize it awards. He thought Chinese was a bit hard for everybody to learn so he popularised a local alphabet and since then Korea has enjoyed 98% literacy.
The Korean language is from Hungarian, close to Japanese in origin and shows it's roots from eastern european nomads who settled in the Koryo peninsula about 3000BC.
>>
>>18506378
Hybrid vigour is a thing, hybrids have less health problems and better reflexes. Some issues can arise from having too strong an immune system, like many allergies. Chronic sinusitis abates when infections attack, a healthy person with that constant sneezing strains their heart a little over the years. TLDR you can't win.
Hybridised plants, fruit flies, cats, dogs and horses all show great health and general liveliness.
The eugenic politics of the early 20th century made all that unacceptable though.
>>
>>18506391
no, i totally get that hybrid vigor is a thing, but a long way down the bloodline, those advantages stop being advantages, like your immune system thing. for example, hypercoagulation is a trait associated with neanderthal dna. it would have been very useful back in the day when, if you didn't stop bleeding, you died, but today, it causes an increase in chances for stroke and embolism.
ya feel?
>>
>>18500763
Alien bloodline here, I have literally fuck all in the way of psychic abilities, bland looking, overweight, pretty boring life, I wouldn't put too much interest into this whole theory, Being Rh neg just means im fucked for getting blood but they sure do like to take mine for 'tests' when I go in to the docs or hospital for anything.
>>
>>18502866
If it's technically impossible for your parents to have you, your dad isn't your dad. Sorry, Anon.
>>
>>18500784
Sounds like something an alien would say.
>>
>>18503970

Esperanto was an attempt to create a universal language based on Indo-European roots. Nothing "alien" about it, and it's no more "artificial" than reconstructions of P.I.E.
>>
>>18502866
Either you are adopted or your mom cheated on your dad and you are someone else's child. But no, no aliens
>>
>>18500763
Im rh o -

I only had 2 wisdom teeth and the dentist said i was more evolved. Alien confirmed.
>>
>>18500763
>evolution never caused different mutations in blood types
>must be aliens!
>hurr durr
How are you this much of a fucking retard!?!?
>>
We wuz alienz an sheit
>>
O neg here.. can confirm we are actually the spoopy xenomorphs from aliens
>>
File: 1483747464220.jpg (208KB, 800x881px)
1483747464220.jpg
208KB, 800x881px
>>18508363
Well, besides the octopus family, what other animal has rh- ?

What purpose does it serve?

Pls respond with something useful and educational instead of shitposting and harassing these poor schizophrenic folk
>>
>>18502889
It;s true. Different species abduct their specimens of research. This could have been going on for millions of years but probably not that long.
>>
>>18500798
B-but I am a manlet
>>
>>18508483
Pls responded
http://collectivespark.site/sci-tech/nobel-prize-winning-co-discoverer-dna-says-genes-brought-extraterrestrials/
>>
>>18508565
Is this saying the man who co-discovered DNA believes it's all ET?
>>
I'm O- and this only give creeps cause my dad's father and him had schizophrenia (develop the ill has always worried me ) in the other hand haemophilia runs in all my mother's side of the family
>>
>>18505260
but he did anon
he sprayed his already scrambled brains all over his hidey hole, just like you will one day in yo mama's basement you ignorant child.
>>
>>18504013
Anything from B+?
>>
>>18506391
Opposite's true.
Mix's have higher chance of miscarriage, autism and mental/physical health issues.
>>
My girlfriend is O- and she is a sensitive.
>>
File: 1483974547335.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483974547335.png
296KB, 500x500px
My mom is O- and I've seen shit I've not suppose to in the sky

wat do /x/
>>
>>18500798
But I'm only 157 cm tall.
>>
Im 0+ what does that mean?
>>
I Guess It Might Have to do with
Aliens
>>
File: sta 21722_n.jpg (63KB, 543x960px)
sta 21722_n.jpg
63KB, 543x960px
>>18500776
yeah except there's no hard evidence of alien presence
and i'm a believer in all sorts of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uTEIHqTuk
>>
>>18500798
>>18500763
rh-blood is atlantean blood
>>
File: 1482944946884.jpg (19KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
1482944946884.jpg
19KB, 216x234px
>>18502956
>>
>>18503174
So A type is top tier.

Time to move to Japan.
>>
>>18507109
if he's an alien experiment, even his mom may not be his mom
>>
>>18511021
cheers bro
>>
Earth chosen as host planet to plant the seed of life.
In previous experiments earths conditions have been known to produce similar results, alien orginization has multiple host planets which they planted seed, our future was allready known. The moon is hollow.
>>
>>18504486
>abos
>human
Top kok
>>
0- fag here, my mom has 0- too, dad and younger bro both a-. We're all pale, having blonde hair and blue eyes
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.