[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain my life, /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: img-thing.jpg (3KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
3KB, 300x300px
I of course have my own theories, but like Nebuchadnezzer I wish to have others interpret these dreams and events, to gain a fresh perspective.

Firstly, I grew up in a completely sheltered home out in the middle of fuckall and nowhere, homeschooled and christian, and the scariest thing I ever saw before I was 15 was old scooby doo cartoons, so I can't think of anything in everyday life that could have inspired the dreams, let alone made me experience the waking nightmares.

>6 years old
>have OBE where I am taken from my body by a cloaked figure and placed on the pinnacle of a column over a vast dark blue void.
>Surrounding me in the distance are cosmically-sized statues I would later to be the effigies of Kali, Anubis, Shinigami and one I have been unable to find in this world's mythos.
>I am made by an unseen power to bow to them and submit myself to their will before I am allowed to wake up

>7 years old
>have a dream where my father is forced to pull out his eyes for dark beings that climb up towards us from below
>his retinal cords keep coming out like endless strings, and he must sever them before they reach us or we will be consumed
>in desperation, I take a pair of nearby scissors and cut the cords, making him howl in agony. Only then am I allowed to wake up.

>8 years old
>In my dream, I find myself in a land of fire and obsidian
>A high-backed office chair sits behind an exquitely crafted desk
>Its back is turned, I cannot see who is in it
>A piece of paper sits on the desk, and I am told to sign it.
>My sister appears, and begs me not to sign it
>But I am not allowed to wake up until I have signed it, so after several hours of trying to wake up, I give in and put my name on the paper
>The chair turns around, and I look into the eyes of Death itself before waking up

I've reached the character limit, so I must continue in other posts.
>>
Part II:

>8 1/2ish
>I dream that me and my family are prisoners in a dark blue cave
>Creatures with fur like long, wispy hair take my sister away
>After a few dream days, they return her to us
>She has been beheaded, yet still lives
>She cannot see, hear or respond, and when I peer inside her neck I see black oil slosh about and her esophagus and spine sticking out from the liquid
>When we try to get her to sit, she falls over and the oil spills out of her
>The creatures rush over and pick her back up, pouring more of the black ooze in her neckhole
>I see them kicking her head around a fire, and then I wake up

>9
>In this dream, I find myself standing before an unholy shrine, pale and white as thr moon, at the top of a barren hill.
>The base is covered in bramble like barbed wire, and above the thorns are hundreds of dead children skewered by pikes at least eighty feet long
>As I approach, the bodies become animated and begin to pull or rip themselves off the pikes and begin coming after me
>I run away, but cannot escape until a being as bright as the sun turns all to daylight
>>
Part III

This was the last of my dark dreams for a time. Then, at the age of 12, I was attacked while awake in my bed by a shrouded being darker than night itself. Its touch was colder than ice and it was breathing my life into itself. Only after I broke free of its grip did it disappear.

Later, at 14, I had a dream where I was trapped in a ruined apartment building. The stairs worked like an elevator, only it raised and lowered the floors, not the staircase, as the world outside remained level. I was being hunted by a massive man with a face I couldn't see and a dead girl with pale skin and long, stringy hair. In the dream, I was trapped in there for decades, unable to escape or find the exit. If I came across the man, he would rush at me, if I came across the girl, I would be unable to breathe or feel anything except pure dread and mad terror.

When I finally found the door, I was able to wake up, where I found my sheet wrapped tightly around my neck.

I could go on with what I experienced later, but first I want to see what you make of what I experienced before you could say I became influenced by entertainment. "Too much tv, that's your problem", you might be inclined to say if I told you what I experienced after entering the world. But as far as I can remember, my daily life was pure and wholesome, because I was practically raised in a monastery.
>>
OP, I'll write up some assessments. Hope you get a few bites on this, it's p good. The thing is, this board is slow rn and dream stories are pretty common--anyway I'll write something up hang on
>>
Well, here is what I think. Seeing the different Gods beforehand, as well as the Deal with Death/Deal with the devil whatever it is... These things I believe are manifestations of internal moral struggle.

This is a lot of what I think significant dreams are. Being born into Christian morality, with a normal inquisitive child's mind, you are set up to fail. Depending on the severity of your upbringing, any questioning or desire for other spiritual forces in life will be perceived by the subconscious self as sin.

These dreams are manifestations of you integrating your creative spiritual self with that Christian morality, which is also valid. Turning gods into demons, as it were.

The most significant one is the deal-with-death. It is a manifestation of a fear of sin.

Also, you are afraid of failing your sister, and this is tied up with a fear of sin.

The ultimate message is that your inner life is valid, it can't be repressed, and is not against God. It's all about psychological integration.
>>
>>18501102
Very interesting, but what about what happened later?
>>
>>18501972
The sheet wrapped around your neck? That is of interest. I think it means, both in dreamworld and literally, a challenge to you to rise to your potential and to believe that you are good.
>>
It's all about moral self-image. You, in your dreams, are your moral self-image.
>>
The reason I use the good and evil paradigm here is because I get a sense that that is what is going on in your head. If you are choking yourself in your sleep, or your spirits are choking you, it means that you can't say, live, or breathe what you are. You can't express what you are.

The idea is to believe that what you are is good and to express it. Integrate that.
>>
>>18502025
It wasn't a dream, though. I woke up to find it very nearly choking me.

Same with the being at 12 years old, I was awake for that one too. It came again for me when I was 16, that time ripping me from my body and turning the night into a rusted, dull, sepia day that shone through my curtains. I was pinned to the wall, then my ceiling, then thrust through the ceiling into a dark void. I don't remember what happened after that.

Then another time, it came for me in my college dorm. I thought my roommate had opened the door, but when I looked up it rushed me, turning into a black wind that roared about me before I fell unconscious.

Later still, at a hotel spending vacation with the family, I was dragged by darkness from my bed, sinking lower and lower into the floor, unable to cry to my parents for help. I was enveloped in darkness until I woke up back in my bed again.

But in every occasion I never once felt as if I had fallen asleep or gone somewhere else, or even blinked for that matter, it was as if I had lied awake until reality contorted into waking nightmare.

As I said, these happened after I started becoming introduced to the world and long after me and planet earth became friends with benefits, so it's harder to know how pure the experiences were.

What I do know is that I had unfathomably gory and graphic dreams as a kid even though I was sheltered as fuck and had no human way of conceiving such mutilation in a strictly Monkey-See, Monkey-Imitate dynamic.

And then later, I would be visited in bed by a terrifying being of darkness and power that would physically assault me and then rip me from my body, a being which may have been the same that placed me on the column.

It all feels like a well ordered series of events, but I don't know the who, why and how of it.

I was kind of hoping /x/ could tell me what manner of beings or reality I am dealing with to be honest, because looking back I feel like my whole life has been a Freddy Kreuger film.
>>
>>18502112
Fascinating. The thing about /x/ is that it is slow, you might get few responses but they might actually be really good.

So you are on a spiritual journey. Investigate your own power. I only urge you to be good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.