[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: GR2TbXQ.jpg (128KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
GR2TbXQ.jpg
128KB, 475x500px
wake
up
>>
this version spoils you before you even read it
>>
>>18500646
please just wake up
>>
What now?
>>
>>18500629
how
>>
>>18500629
This stale-ass pasta wasn't even good the first time I read it, and it's not even paranormal.
>>
This is how a lot of people view what happens after death. You go into the ethereal plane and have to face your demons. For example, if your greatest fear is being alone, you'll be all by yourself until you realize you're dead, and every time you start to realize that your dead, your subconscious mind will do something to try to convince you otherwise.

Are you dead now?

I think I might be. Shit's getting awful here and very soon I'm going to be all alone. I almost sudoku'd a few weeks ago but then I mysteriously won a $2,000 laptop that kind of cheered me up a little.
>>
>>18500646
yeah with the whole rape thing. rape isn't real it is just a breakdown in communication. it's sad that humans want to connect on such an intimate level but are incapable of expressing it.
>>
>>18500710
Apparently my greatest fear is being dead, because everytime I realize that I'm dead, I am mysteriously still alive.
>>
>>18500629
Closer than is realized.
>>
Wake me up inside.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En54FkdJ_oU
>>
>>18500710
>subconscious mind
>dead

PICK ONE NIGGA
>>
>>18500710
You're not alone anon, the laptop is a sign
There is someone you need to contact with it or there is a friend you need to make, do it
>>
>>18500629
That picture always creeps me out, even though I've seen it several times.
>>
>>18500629

lol I am a stand up comedian and I used this as the premise for one of my routines.
>>
>>18500629
nice copypasta kid
>>
>>18500850
I think he was sort of implying that at the moment of death when you're in that dreamstate time feels a lot slower to you because chemicals in the brain going crazy and all that. While in everyone else's perception of time it was just a few seconds.
>>
>>18500850
>>18502622
To add one thing to that I have read that at the moment of death your brain releases DMT. this drug effects everyone alittle differently so everyone's deaths are all probably pretty unique and interesting
>>
>>18500629
>mind escapes from physical torture
>to a world full of emotional torture
fuck you too
>>
>>18500686

Meditation , lots of meditation.
>>
File: wakeup.jpg (258KB, 1138x688px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
258KB, 1138x688px
>>18500629
Did you know that by all laws of physics a bee should not be able to fly?
>>
>>18500629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
>>
>>18500629
I made a bunch of little copies of this and left it on random windshields.
>>
>>18502731
Here, a gift for you.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bumblebee_argument
Now stop spreading fucking bullshit you useless shit
>>
>>18503091
that's genius
>>
File: boy.jpg (58KB, 450x520px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
58KB, 450x520px
>>18503184
Here's a ham sandwich.
>>18503244
>>
>>18500710
are you an aquarius
>>
>>18500629
But I'm a man, anon. Don't you know men can't be raped you bigot?
>>
>>18502622
No, I'm pretty sure he was talking about a literal afterlife. The "facing your demons" part sounds a bit like the "life review" that near-death experiencers say they had.
>>
test
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.