[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hare Krsna General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Rasalila.jpg (182KB, 750x571px) Image search: [Google]
Rasalila.jpg
182KB, 750x571px
Purebhakti.com

Krishna.com

Vedabase.com
>>
"In that ambrosial atmosphere, thoughts of the gopis came to Krsna's mind, and He remembered His promise to fulfill their innermost desires. He pondered, "By diffusing the reddish hue of his gentle rays and by glowing with the effulgence of newly applied vermilion, Candra (the moon) has reminded Me of My promise and has placed within My heart the inspiration to fulfill it. This is the perfect moment for Me to do so."

Then, on that full moon night of the autumn season, He played a beautiful melody on His flute and the gopis came running to Him. But when they arrived, He told them to return to Vraja. "A lady should serve her husband," He said, "regardless of his qualities. Her husband may be poor or plagued with diseases, but she should serve him under all circumstances."

At first the gopis did not say anything in reply, but within their minds and hearts they questioned, "Does He really mean it or is He joking with us?" They observed Him closely as He tried to cleverly hide His real intention. It seemed that He was honestly expressing Himself in a straightforward manner, but in fact, He was not."

http://www.purebhakti.com/teachers/bhakti-discourses-mainmenu-61/18-discourses-1990s/1410-sri-krsna-s-kartika-rasa-lila.html
>>
File: 1479697752126.png (512KB, 557x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479697752126.png
512KB, 557x768px
who? kinda reminds me of this kek
>>
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
>>
>>18500577
OP still here?
In B4 you're OP
>>
>>18501566
Still here. Hare Krsna
>>
I had a dream I was praying for Jesus and chanting Hare Krishna. Praise George Harrison.
>>
>>18500577
Want to buy a pencil?
>>
File: mahaprabhu dance.jpg (58KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
mahaprabhu dance.jpg
58KB, 400x399px
anarpita-carim cirat karunayavatirnah kalau
samarpayitum unnatojjvala-rasam sva-bhakti-sriyam
harih purata-sundara-dyuti-kadamba-sandipitah
sada hrdaya-kandare sphuratu vah saci-nandanah

May Sri Sacinandana Gaurahari, who is resplendent with an effulgence more glorious than gold, be ever manifest in the core of our hearts. Out of His causeless mercy, He has appeared in the age of Kali to bestow upon the world the wealth of His own bhakti, the supreme, radiant mellow, ujjvala-rasa, the most confidential
mood of service to Radha and Krsna in Their conjugal relationship. This rare gift has not been given for an extremely long time. Human beings who receive this gift can very easily become free forever from the bondage of maya, and by great fortune receive krsna-prema.

- Srila Rupa Goswami, Vidagdhamadhava
>>
is this a Hüsker Dü thread
>>
>>18504757
No, but there ARE punk based inspired by bhakti-yoga, if that's what attracts you.

http://thevinylfactory.com/features/hare-krishnacore-an-introduction-to-the-most-improbable-punk-subculture-ever/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.