[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to summon a genie, djinn, Mephistopheles, or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: deal_7145.png (165KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
deal_7145.png
165KB, 350x350px
Is it possible to summon a genie, djinn, Mephistopheles, or any other entity who can offer you a deal that nothing on our plane could deliver? I'm ready to sacrifice anything just for a chance at having a wish granted. Even if the wish would be most likely twisted, perverted and turned against me, alongside whatever price I had to pay for it.
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>18500390
Post results
>>
>>18500390
>>18500422

Thanks for the info. However, I don't think this ritual is what i need, it damns your soul before you even have done a deal. At that point the devil is just toying with you by granting you anything, and what you can ask for seems to be a vague ten year max of ambiguous life improvements. I don't want to be Faust or Dorian Grey, simply wanting to be able to satisfy hedonism for a limited time in exchange for an eternity of damnation. I'm seeking an entity with which I could discuss a concrete deal for something very specific.
>>
>>18500454
Do you 100% believe It possible?
Thats scary dude
>>
>>18500581
I don't know if it's possible but I'm desperate. I have nothing to lose by trying. But I don't want some stupid devil deal where I do drugs and bang chicks for 10 years before being dragged off to hell, I'm sure I could manage to find a way to bang chicks and do drugs without selling my soul, as fucked as my situation is the effort to try to do so through mundane means would be less risky than that shit. When I said

>>a deal that nothing on our plane could deliver

I meant just that, not a supernatural contract with a reward comparable to making a bunch of cash by becoming a drug mule or something.
>>
>>18500696
You need smth quite specific then...I dont fully believe that a creature from other dimension or whatever can make a deal w you, but the amount of satanic worshipping nowadays and specially in powerfull society circles got me thinking that there might be at least something true about it
>>
>>18500376
What's your wish?
>>
>>18500376
Try interdimensional beings like arcturians and manifest your souls destiny.
>>
>>18500813
I suppose there's no ahrm in telling, at least in general terms. I want to send a message into the past. Even if the dealt made it impossible for me to benefit from it, there are people I care about who would benefit from it.
>>
>>18500834
I think time travel/ time , is a Big misconception, theres only THIS moment, you cant turn back time to the good ol' days..
>>
>>18500844
I don't want to turn back time. I know i can't revisit the past. Think of it more as modifying the present of a few people to be more like if the past had been different, rather than actually changing the past.

Beside,s time travel is definitely possible, at least to the future, we're doing it all the time, at the rate of one second per second, and you can go even faster if you can accelerate a lot, according to relativity. Considering that there are phenomena out there that seem to be acausal, i think a 4-d being would have an easy time making minor changes to the past.
>>
>>18500862
Yeah 'traveling' to the future is supoused to be true, i meant past.
And yeah, changing the present would be different
>>
>>18500844
I disagree. I'm not making this bread about me, but if you achieve true insight, you will realize that you can do anything. If you really wanted to turn back time to the good ol' days you could.

Everything is within the supreme reality and subject to it, even time.

>>18500862
OP, listen up friendo. You have positive intentions. There is no need to sell your soul to Satan.

I am telling you this with good intentions, and this is coming from somebody who has (at least claims to) followed a true path for a long time. God makes deals too.

God has absolute power over time, space, and reality itself. The caveat with God is that it is probably not interested in fulfilling selfish desires; this won't hinder you.

I have made deals with God before in that in exchange for certain personal vows, certain things would happen.

Here's the main thing: if your goal is selfish, like I said, it may or may not happen. That doesn't excite God very much. But please believe me because this is a precious piece of knowledge--if the goal is altruistic, and you offer something true from yourself, not something harmful like a goat sacrifice, but something like fasting for a certain period, or giving something up, then God will ALWAYS give you your wish.

How to decide what to offer? I can actually guide you through this process right now in real time, OP. Start verbally or internally talking to God, and throw out some offers of what vows you would be willing to undergo. When it is sufficient, you will FEEL it.

If you reply to me, I would like to accompany you through this process.
>>
>>18501044
Some suggestions:
Taking a hermit's retreat for a certain period of time
Fasting for a certain period of time
Fasting on certain days for a certain period of time
Really anything that could be described as a "vow" will do it.

A note as well... you may be released from this if it is too hard. You will likely get the desired action from God before you have completed the vow. God is actually very nice.
>>
This bored is full on autism
>>
>>18501085
your penis will be bitten by a ghost turtle
>>
Here's a tip: Make a contract-deal with something besides a demon. Get into lucid OOE and go looking.
>>
>>18500862
That's a tall order. I would recommend trying to figure out what can be fixed now and for the future.
>>
>>18500376
that demon is hot, is there any version withouth the underwear?
>>
>>18501401
You have a weird taste in men.
>>
>>18501406
I'm not gay tho
>>
>I'm ready to sacrifice
had me dying. let out a quick loud chuckle. woke up my bitch wife.
>>
Forget the demons and summon your Holy Guardian Angel... Or some other angel you encounter on the astral plane.

https://www.scribd.com/document/19214021/Schueler-An-Advanced-Guide-to-Enochian-Magick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.