[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experienced Sleep Paralysis Last Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: twilightgremlin.jpg (27KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
twilightgremlin.jpg
27KB, 620x368px
I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time last night.

I was sleeping over at my friend's house. I woke up and must have been half asleep. I felt really out of it. I couldn't remember where I was or who was next to me in bed. I tried to sit up but I couldn't move.

I scanned around the room and there was a tiny person sitting on a shelf at the end of the bed. It was dark but I could see he was a foot tall and kicking his legs a bit. He was wearing clothes and a pointy hat. The person was looking in my direction. He never moved from that spot. I wanted to ask him who he was, but I couldn't speak. It felt like I wasn't breathing for some reason. I had to keep checking to make sure I was actually breathing.

The next thing I remember, I was still half asleep, laying on my back looking up at the ceiling. I wanted to get up but I was too afraid. I was really terrified, but for no real reason. I wasn't even thinking about the person on the shelf. That went on for what felt like an hour. The next thing I remember is waking up in the morning.
>>
Thanks for the update.
>>
>>18499545
I figured /x/ would be interested lol
>>
just watch "the nightmare" the documentary, and then all your questions will be answered.
>>
>>18499489
Last time I had a sleep paralysis, there was a woman with black messy hair in a white dress levitating at the end of my bed, her body jerking violently.
>>
File: IMG_2193.jpg (45KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2193.jpg
45KB, 384x383px
Yeah I experienced it a few weeks ago for the first time.
I woke up, and was lying on my left side, i was half asleep and when i attempted to roll over i couldnt, and i felt complete dread the entire time.
I kept trying to move but i just felt like i was encased in like jello. My entire body was asleep and a part down the middle of my spine that felt the most asleep, and it felt like the static emanated from there. And then i felt a womans fingers, with long nails dig into my back at that spot, and grab me by the spine with two fingers, and my body became even more asleep and it felt even more staticky, like a old TV with no signal. (Sorry for not being at great describing it) it was like she was injecting some sort of poison into me, or altering my nerves by way of my spinal cord. Idk why i knew it was a woman, but i just felt her prescence. She looked like some sort of mixture of a typical witch, and alien, and Emperor Palpatine. I cant explain why i knew what she looked like, i just did. Suddenly she bent down, and whispered something into my ear, i didnt hear it, and struggled to turn my head to look at her and all of a sudden i blacked out. Then woke up hours later. Was pretty crazy. Anybody have any meanings of these sort of meanings.
>>
>>18499595
Buzzing sensation?
>>
>>18499595
There really isn't any meaning to it. For me it has been some sort of lucid dreaming experience in a sense and the dream sometimes changes according to my expectations. Your dream probably just took that form because you had been exposed to such imaginery or something similar.
>>
>>18499613
Yeah the buzzing like when your leg falls asleep.
>>
>>18499489
ive never experienced sleep paralysis op, but i had a bad dream last night--which is fairly unusual for me. the sun is conjunct pluto today, showing us the darkest aspects of ourselves. interesting to see someone else had a bad dream last night. anyone else?
>>
looks like a dream than SP. SP lasts for few seconds. well, for me at least. believe me, im an expert on sp. had so many
>>
Fuck, I hate that shit. I always imagine a demon on my chest holding me down unless I can fight it and turn my lamp on
>>
The main thing to know about Sleep Paralysis is that it's all in your head.

If you go under sleep paralysis, with a mind that is fearful and worried, then like dreams your mind will project and hallucinate very terrifying things. The reason that most Sleep Paralysis tends to be scary is because people are often freaked out when they wake up, unable to move, with a heavy feeling on their body and tingling. Once they start to panic, the scary shit begins to happen. That's how you get Mrs. Hollow Eyes at the end of your bed.

If you go in, with happy thoughts, you will be fine. Just think of Unicorns and Beautiful sexy ladies and cream your pants before you wake up.
>>
>>18499489
It's really interesting the feeling of absolute terror that fills your body. I've experienced sleep paralysis a few times and don't even remembering seeing anything. All I remember is the overwhelming feeling of complete dread. Nothing like it
>>
>>18501978
If only it was that easy. If you've had sleep paralysis, you would know that you're not entirely awake so your brain isn't really functioning rationally
>>
I experienced this often a few years ago. Most spooky was when there was an old lady in my room asking "is the war over yet?".
>>
I understand that SP has a scientific theory, but is there any thoughts on it spiritually? Like you are actually seeing ghosts/demons etc?
>>
>>18501978
Might be some truth to that. Last time I had sleep paralysis I was heavily depressed and had frequent panic attacks. A few nights I would have sleep paralysis where a man (fully clothed) would lay down in bed with me, partly on top of me. I struggled so much trying to free my self from the crushing sensation and struggled more and more to breath. It felt so incredibly real while it was happening and made me afraid to sleep.

But in that period I was so out of it I also struggled to feel awake after sleep and was always afraid I actually wasn't awake, but still dreaming. Having to pee in the mornings was always a frustrating and confusing situation. Had many surreal moments where I would sit on the toilet, slapping my self hard, trying to make sure I was in the real world before daring to pee... Brain def didn't do it's job properly. All better now, tho.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.