[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nlkuu8LaVd1tvk082o1_500.jpg (62KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlkuu8LaVd1tvk082o1_500.jpg
62KB, 498x750px
I have recently been struggling with some health problems. I often have a dream that I am running or exercising and am breathing hard, never really out of breath, just breathing hard. I have not been able to exercise for a while as my body doesn't tolerate it. Why do I keep having this dream?
>>
>>18499159
What if I told you that you can work out with just your nervous system?
>>
>>18499167
I heard about that before. How do you do it? Visualization?
>>
>>18499159

explain
what health problems, why doesn't body tolerate exercise etc
>>
>>18499173
About 2 months ago I ate a marijuana cookie and had the worst (and first)panic attack of my life. After that the anxiety continued for days. I had terrible physical symptoms. Hot flashes, cold sweats, frequent urination and diahrea. But the main one being heart palpitations and a fast resting heart rate. I never went to the doctor because I knew it would make excaberate my anxiety. Over time I have beat the anxiety and slowed my resting heart rate considerably. But it is still high, but only when standing. Most of my physical symptoms have dissapeared, but if I exercise it produces a stress response and throwse back into it. I have the feeling I just need to be patient, but sometimes im not sure.
>>
>>18499186
It's coming. A numinous experience.
Kundalini rising.

Don't fight it, unleash that beast.
>>
>>18499197
Shit dude I thought that's what it might be.
How can you know for sure? God damn.
>>
>>18499198
Weed.

The six carbon hex structure of the THC molecule.

Like a diamond in arrangement only fluid, flooding your nervous system, lensing, focusing your electrical body.

The beast has been stirred.

A neuronal furnace at the base of your spine. Essentially...your second brain.

Cultivate it, massage it, encourage it. Good food. Stretching. Sleep. Hydration. Patience.
>>
>>18499215
Oh, and one more thing.
Smoke more cannabis.
Take a break on the Sabbath, your Sabbath, your day of rest.
>>
>>18499218
Smoke more weed? Are you serious?When I ate that cookie my heart went so fast I thought I was going to die. I really don't want that terrible feeling back. I was in hell.
>>
File: OSIRIS-crop2.png (55KB, 302x353px) Image search: [Google]
OSIRIS-crop2.png
55KB, 302x353px
>>18499237
No one dies on cannabis.

It's not even your heart. It was your pectoral muscle spazzing out.

No one has ever died due to cannabis intoxication.

No one.

You won't have a heart atttack or a stroke. Your nervous system will be blown apart and exposed to the dvine living one, the devourer of souls, who will sieze your consciousness and blow your brains.

It's coming. If you want it to.
Or linger in depression.
This beast offers a choice.

And you won't die.

Scientifically verified.
Seal of Approval.
No one has died.
Ever.

From smoking too much weed.

Come forth by day.
>>
>>18499300
I haven't really been in depression. Just mostly uncertainty. I know that if I smoke I'll plunge myself into a world of pain. Do I really have to go towards the pain and anxiety. Not to say I have been running from it. When it comes I know now to watch it and be with it. But when it reaches certain hights It seems almost impossible to deal with. And it just seems like I am dying horribly rather than awakening.
>>
>>18499159
Fulfilled desires, you wish to exercise.

Classic Freudian explanation.
>>
>>18499361
Death is the point.

When the brain thinks it's dying, in desperation it searches for the one; an omnipotent, omnibenevolent saviour.

And it finds it.

It begins with a unit, and it ends with a meta.
One, One.
One.
>>
File: bigvaginamadeoutofstone.jpg (266KB, 952x640px) Image search: [Google]
bigvaginamadeoutofstone.jpg
266KB, 952x640px
>>18499412
The trick is, no one has ever died from cannabis intoxication.

You just go through the experience of dying.
Waking up the next day for a bowl of cornflakes.

But the effects of that single numinous experience,
can shake the very foundations of the earth.

Up for the challenge?

Tomb=Womb
>>
>>18499366
I'm Junging this bitch.

Self-actualization is happening here.
>>
>>18499414
But it's not like that. If I smoke, the effects will last days if not weeks.The anxiety becomes so powerful that It plauges my entire being.
I really really do not want to go back to that. I have gone through some deep spiritual lessons already as a result, but I see no point in further subjecting myself to debilitating pain and anxiety. Every day now feels like a struggle against my mind. And that struggle has become easier. I do not wish to make it difficult once again.
>>
>>18499451
I feel that the anxiety was so great it left a great burden upon my body and heart. If the weed doesn't kill me, the sheer amount of adrenaline will.
>>
>>18499451
Do what's right for you.
And don't worry about it.
It's good.
>>
>>18499159
Because your fat ass needs to lose some fucking weight Jesus Christmas rlly?! This is what you ask, go fucking lose some weight stop making excuses, and go get healthy or fucking die literally those are your choices.
>>
>>18499186
Edibles are FARRR stronger than smoking actual flower, that's why you had a horrible anxiety associated with it, go work out your heart rate is high because you are unhealthy probably my friend.
>>
>>18499522
I'm actually not fat at all. Pretty skinny. I was pretty fit before but now I can't exercise because it makes my body flood with too much adrenaline.
>>
>>18499533
I don't think so. It was only fast after the experience.
>>
>>18499543
Not only that but it has been slowing down gradually over the days with rest.
>>
>>18499159
>i cant exercise because im too fat, not because i have an actual physical problem

you might as well quit life
>>
File: 1436764454973.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1436764454973.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>18499215
>>18499218
>this is like this and this caused this so this is what this is, do this

lol, wtf
nigga he just fat which leads to an unhealthy life
>>
>>18499561
>>18499570
Yeah uh, not fat, not even close actually.
I weigh like 170 and am pretty tall.
>>
>>18499575
thats even worse. I was hoping you were fat cause that would explain your unhealthy abnormalities.
Now it can be anything from weed triggering some type of psychotic disorder to your diet being poor as shit.
>>
>>18499159
It means you needa exercise. Start off slow.
>>
>>18499575
So you're skinnyfat. The worst kind of fat, because you can tell yourself you look fine, obviously not unhealthy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.