[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on masonry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: eastern star.gif (55KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
eastern star.gif
55KB, 600x579px
>Order of the eastern star.
>Traditionally the female deity Astarte was represented by a pentagram.
>Order of the eastern star is an all female lodge.
>Astarte represented the divine feminine.
Is there a connection here? Forgive my ignorance if I'm incorrect. Also, general masonic education thread.
>>
>>18499048
Not really. It's mixed, not feminine. And it's Christian, not pagan. The five pointed star is also a traditional Christian symbol.
>>
>Fairest
>Among
>Ten-Thousand
>Altogether
>Lovely
>>
>>18499048

Fellowcraft mason here, I am being raised to Master Mason in a couple of weeks. Feel free to ask me anything and I will answer what I can.
>>
Dying social club.
>>
>>18499048
I would think that the original Freemasonry was a gathering place for the people who would shape and define the enlightenment. Republicans, Liberals, Secularists, Deists.

>Literally masons, or craftsmen, of freedom and liberty; driving forces behind both the American revolution and the French.

Then some magicians and attention whores overran the place when the founding fathers moved on to actual government and history making.

Just my take on it.

>Illuminati on the other hand....completely different story. In fact I think the conflation of the Illuminati with the Freemasons is intentional and malicious.
>>
>>18499160
You're the worst person on this board

Your tripcode encourages you to make posts that make you seem deep and well-read, whereas posting anonymous would make you realise it's about contributing to others.

Even when you copy past long sections of text, you do it to say "Look at all this text I read because I'm so into the occult!", you don't actually post useful text, for example.
>>
>>18499168
Memorised your catechism and obligation yet?
>>
>>18499206

Yep
>>
>>18499223
Nice. Remember, everyone says MM is the most important, but FC actually is. It's just been cut back from what it should have been.
>>
>>18499200
It's a relevant Masonic/Biblical allusion to the Song of Songs and the fucking MEANING of the word "FATAL" found in the pic the OP posted, the Symbol of the Eastern Star. Ape is perhaps one of the few tripfags who knows anything about anything and posts interesting content on any board I've ever went to, whereas you're just a retard faggot.
>>
>>18499257
145. Stoop not down unto the Darkly-Splendid World; wherein continually lieth a faithless Depth, and Hades wrapped in clouds, delighting in unintellible images, precipitous, winding, a black ever-rolling Abyss; ever espousing a Body unluminous, formless and void.
- Synes., de Insom., 140. Z. or T.

146. Stoop not down, for a precipice lieth beneath the Earth, reached by a descending Ladder which hath Seven
Steps, and therein is established the Throne of an evil and fatal force.
- Psell., 6; Pletho, 2. Z.

147. Stay not on the Precipice with the dross of Matter, for there is a place for thy Image in a realm ever splendid.
- Psell., 1, 2; Pletho, 14; Synesius, 140. Z.

148. Invoke not the visible Image of the Soul of Nature.
- Psell., 15; Pletho, 23. Z.

149. Look not upon Nature, for her name is fatal.
- Proc. in P1at. Th., 143. Z.

150. It becometh you not to behold them before your body is initiated, since by always alluring they seduce the souls from the sacred mysteries.
- Proc. in I Alcib. Z. or T.

151. Bring her not forth, lest in departing she retain something.
- Psell., 3; Pletho, 15. Z.

>Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster
>>
Why don't you join and find out for yourself
>>
>>18499257
>>18499265

Answer me this question

What actionable or useful information or advice was given in the reply by ape of Thoth? Bearing in mind that OP asked about a Masonic lodge being connected to Astarte.
>>
>>18499312
I dunno. The Order's keyword?

>Astarte
Says you/random conspiracy blogs about annunaki reptilioids. Particularly given the BS about the pentacle and her cult which archaeological evidence doesn't support.

But anyway, if you flipped open your Bible to Song of Songs...like, what, 4:7 through 5:16, the intent becomes pretty clear.

A Beloved among women. A Son among sons. A Sun among stars. A Lord among lords. A God among gods. A Spirit among spirits.
>>
>>18499302
I've tried before. It's easier said than done.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.