[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good or bad idea to try to sympathize and help spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Now i am not able to see spirits and all the like but i can easily pick up on the energy of a place and feel presence.

A while ago i was urban exploring with a couple friends at a really huge abandoned psych hospital (pic related). They all got the creeps and felt like they were being followed. But more than a menacing feeling i got a sad one from the place. a terribly sad one. I felt a woman in white following me which was menacing but thats about it.

Now that ive gone there i feel attached to the place in a way, and i feel like i strongly need to go back there like its calling me back. but i cant put my finger on it.

A little history on the place, it was the largest psych hospital in the region. and it was open from the 50s to 2003. A lot of abuse and neglect happened there. and many people there died. I heard someone call my name, and heard a lot of footsteps and whistling.

But i dont know why but i did not feel scared, at all. Just sad, and i felt like these spirits are trapped in limbo. they lived a life of suffering at a hospital run by a system that turned their back on them.

I was thinking of going back there, and trying to passively communicate with a spirit. or leaving a token of respect of something for them. (i am by no means stupid enough to being a ouija board into a place with such high spiritual activity though)

How should i go about this, i feel an overwhelming need to go back there and try to help somehow i dont know why its like im drawn to it.

Is this a bad idea

also sorry if newbspeak, because i dont frequent this board that much
>>
File: 1427513302552.jpg (52KB, 558x414px) Image search: [Google]
1427513302552.jpg
52KB, 558x414px
demolition time
>>
>>18498685
They have tried to tear it down for years
often doing it building at a time. the complex was on 400+ acres. and would cost millions to get rid of

they might be serious. i want to go back before they tear it down though
>>
>>18498671
Northville?? That place is crazy; are there still old patient files lying around everywhere?
>>
File: 12133401133_f05cc403a7_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
12133401133_f05cc403a7_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
This place is wicked haunted
>>
>>18498721
yes its northville

damn not really for the most part its picked clean.

would have loved to go there shortly after they closed. shits aesthetic.

found a couple though.

What year did you go there.
also, im trying to uncover the history of the place but its hard to find. its mysterious as fuck.

Also third person insight, did you feel paranormal shit there too. and if so. explain.
>>
My friends used to go there during hs (2008-12) and as you know it has like the most extensive tunnel system in michigan connecting it to the power station and all those other random buildings on campus;; its dark af because no power obviously. Scariest thing that ever happend to them was hearing voices when they were lost down there in the tunnels. I think another time they bumped into another group of explorers so maybe it was that.
>>
>>18498722
wow didnt know that hospital was so well known
but yeah

i felt the most sinister vibe on the side building off the main one. and in the main building.

i couldnt go by the morgue, it was overwhelming. and i had to leave because i ran into another urb-ex group there. but they were very disrespectful. they were drinking beer and vandalizing with spray paint. and were like

HAHAH BRO GET IN THE MORGUE XD THEY FUKKEN BURNED BODIES HERE MAN BRO LOL. LEMME TAKE UR PIC.

no wonder why spirits are so hostile to people
>>
File: img_3064.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
img_3064.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
Afaik there is this bowling alley down in the basement of one of the buildings which looks like its straight out of there will be blood
>>
>>18498728
i thought they had power up until they tore the station down.

also anyone have pictures of inside the building
during its early days. 2003-2008

i really wish i could have visited there when it was relatively untouched.
>>
>>18498731
Im not sure how well known it is, i just happen to live very nearby. Ive never been, maybe tonights the night
>>
>>18498741
the place is very menacing at night.
but be careful. if they catch you there its an automatic 500 dollar fine.

also dont go in from the front. there is a trail. and a back road that leads right into the property.

the cops wont go on the property. but they will wait outside for you to leave. or catch you going in. talked to a cop that says they wont even go inside of the building
>>
>>18498725
Ok so back in /middle school/ (many, many years ago) wikipedia was just becoming popular (~2006). A friend and I became obsessed with the 'legend' of the place, so we decided to do a long night of research on the place and write up the wikipedia page for NRPH (it has long since been deleted for the standard wikipedia 'muh sources' bullshit). Anyway, 95% of our research came from this AMAZING site, nrph.net, which is now at old.nrph.net (thank god they kept it up, this is like the most /x/ website of all time). There is a great interactive map with amazing photos, although all the links are broken so you have to prepend 'old.' once you click on a building on the map.
>>
>>18498758
i put old before all of the links and they are still broken :(
>>
>>18498790
Ex http://old.nrph.net/act/
>>
This is the page with the map http://old.nrph.net/map.htm
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.