[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the difference between music and mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dysmorphia.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dysmorphia.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
what's the difference between music and mind?
>>
>>18498549
Nothing just like math and the mind
>>
>>18498557
Or anything and the mind
>>
>>18498580
shit
>>
music is known to hijack brainwaves - that's how musicians can improvise with each other in perfect sync, because their brains are synced up.
not to mention shamans etc. related music with spirits / mindscape since forever
>>
>>18498584
beep beep
>>
>>18498586
Math also is the language of the universe.
>>
>>18498592
Every language is the language of some universe or another, anon.
>>
>>18498586
wow what a great point, though I tend to think that hte difference between music and mind is the MIND that's interpreting the music. though music exists in a sonic form momentarilly outside the mind. you've got a good point though about the "hijacking of brainwaves" that occurrs. That sure is a mind meld
>>
>>18498596
Math is the language. Everything you see hear touch learn make is based off numbers.
>>
>>18498602
And then we organize those numbers into objects using our eyes and brain which we assign names in languages and so in some universes, objects are only words.
And if we scale up again, wouldn't it again be the same, but more?
>>
>>18498549
How 2 become pillow?
>>
>>18498549
What's the difference between mirrors and our eyes, if neither one is real?
>>
>>18498586
Tempo. Lol.

no, they can sync because they actively play together and have decent rhythm. People who dont even know how to lay instruments can get into sync with them, tapping feet, etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.