[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its friday, ain't no flat earth posts, get down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 2 la_jeunesse_de_bacchus.jpg (220KB, 1600x877px) Image search: [Google]
2 la_jeunesse_de_bacchus.jpg
220KB, 1600x877px
folks, its friday, browsing quality content on /x/, aint seeing no flat earth, antartica, silica trees thread. fuck this feels good. bless up.
>>
This thread is what /x/ is about. Noticing and talking about an unnatural occurrence.

And then ruining it by talking about it.
>>
>>18498183
check. can op wriggle free? i see one move, but it might be m8 after that. trick up sleeve?
>>
>>18498192
i got this, 8d chess incoming.
>>
The tricky part to this conversation is trying to figure out what level of meta people are talking while remaining clever.
>>
>>18498196
the crowd draws closer w/ eager anticipation. where go? the clocks run out. over blam. snap back to reality, look their goes gravity, look their goes a rabbit. hoppin down the bunny trail. op dont go down the rabbit whole! it;s dark down there! i cant take this ahhhhhhhhh. (shhhhh) oh ya, chess is a quiet game
>>
there are positive people here and sometimes you get them to stay positive and post well
that is magic and we are hiveminding into positive territory, even if it gets negative it only needs more good and then the wave stays on the upward

but know without those trips down the wave into shitposting there would not be a wave upward

so it is a flux and it just depends on how big this sine wave is
>>
>>18498217

If it's a sine wave, that would imply that each zenith and nadir is the same. It's not.

I don't think positivity and shitposting are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18498232
not greatest ex. but hes right. same ex, only the wave is moving and varying. like a heartbeat monitor in the hospital
>>
>>18498232
keep yo head up young thug
>>
>>18498217
but taking your claim a step further /pol/ been talkin shit about how they memed trump into presidency. we need to flex our magik! we need to make our impact on the mainstream. still thinking of good ideas
>>
>>18498256
the earth is flat desu
>>
>>18498285
oh u
>>18498256
be positive in your everyday interactions with people, difficult these days but a good thing to attempt

also having a mass remote viewing session on a shared target would be fun
or my fav trying the candle, mirror, knife shit again I miss that person
>>
yay this is the greatest day on /x

i hate those fucking retards that keep saying the earth is flat and then post utube videos full of stupid lies and bullshit
>>
>>18498298
nicee. totally agree m8. glad you feel the same, starts w/ us individuals. what happened to that guy?
>>
>>18498310
not sure really a lot of the old posters just up and jumped ship
life gets in the way
I forget his tripcode, and most people hate trips so he probably got a ton of shit over it and said fuck it.. something like that
>>
I formally request everyone here use proper fucking punctuation. I'm trying to take this whole positivity thing seriously, but damn it, you all just look like idiots.

On a side note, Google Chrome doesn't think that positivity is a word. So, that's symbolic... of something.
>>
>>18498351
The compooper has made everyone sloppy. I get sick of capitalization because it reminds me of coding which is boring shit. So here you go my man, my attempt at proper like sentences. Also a lot of people are probably on their phones so that explains it as well.
>>
>>18498365

Damnit, I thought summer was over. People need to get off their phones.
>>
>>18498384
You would hope that would happen but everyone loves those phones these days. Just think, they carry them around near their crotches with all that radiation being shit into and out of them. Shit is frying yo nuts best believe that.

It's part of Agenda 21, to fry everyone's marbels with radiation so they have fucked up children that cannot reproduce. Or scortches their scrotum so they cannot even have them in the first place. That's what I think anyway I never keep that shit in my pocket for long. If so I put it in the ass pocket so it only fries my ass cheek.
>>
>>18498384
>people need to stop using a tool which makes their lives much easier just because I'm a gigantic prick

This is the kind of shit idiot that believes /x/ to be his personal blog

Posted from my anus
>>
>>18498471
nah
smartphones are gayer than AIDS
do some iOS development and you'll want to kill yourself quickly enough
>>
>>18498474
I have done zero development but I already want to kill you.

Posted from my android with Instagram app
>>
>>18498478
Android can be just as bad it's fuckin Java!
Java!
Though new version of it isn't so bad I guess

I'm sure everyone in here has a fucking phone. Don't worry. Your nuts are also being fried out by those crafty chinese.

Also. Put your phone in your buttcheeks. Take a picture with another phone for me.

Phone. In. Butt. Cheeks.
>>
>>18498180
The day i see no tulpa, succubus, or magick hurr durr x level insignia i saw in a dream threads i will celebrate
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.