[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Advanced Human Civilization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: H4 Forthencho.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
H4 Forthencho.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
Is it even possible?
>>
>>18498147
duh yeah
>>
>>18498147

you'd think it would mean we'd have evidence. and while we do have SOME really weird artifacts out there that imply some inconsistencies in history as we know it, its hard to wash away a civilization thats too advanced.

any civilization thats too advanced would have probably covered the world. and they would ahve left a LOT of obvious relics behind.

when we can piece together animal history so well, why would we suddenly lose an entire advanced civilization?
>>
Any country that has very low black population, and a nation with a high average IQ is always advanced.

Also, earth in the far future, with their technologies can time travel and they would be considered advanced human beings.
>>
>>18498147
I like the theory that most planets that are stable enough to have such an abundance of life to produce intelligent life would be similar to Earth
and since they would be similar to Earth good chance that whatever species they make would look like humans

also if you believe in God I think if He made aliens on other planets they would look like humans
>>
HAIL
ATLANTIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AUEjzVQwKo
>>
>>18498167

But, there are no time travelers because they all died when they all arrived at the time travelers' party at the same time.
>>
>>18498147
Earth's been around for quite a while. People created modern civilization pretty quickly when you think about it. So it's possible that there could have been many advanced civilizations, not all of them necessarily human.

There's not really any good evidence that there's any civilization similar to ours that's ever existed however. So although it's possible, it won't be accepted until there's a sign that it happened.
>>
WE WUZ ANCIENT CIVILISATIONS N SHIEEEEET
>>
>>18498147
Maybe not in our timeline.

>But if someday in the future we have the technology to go back in time,

>and if there were to occur some sort of war in heaven conducted by advanced AIs and genetically modified organisms,

>and if the belligerents in said war resorted to weapons of mass destruction, such as timespace distortion weaponry,

>then our future would be our past,

>so yes, our civilization may be the decayed remnants of our own future technological singularity civilization.

And round and round it goes, until we get it right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.