[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at your hand. Make a fist. Raise your pinkey. This is you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1260914499612.jpg (19KB, 405x497px) Image search: [Google]
1260914499612.jpg
19KB, 405x497px
Look at your hand. Make a fist. Raise your pinkey. This is you, it is also your pride. Notice the pinky is weakest of all the fingers, but pride would make it think it is the strongest. Now raise your ring finger. This is your love, it also signifies your union with woman. However, it is also your lust. Now raise your middle finger. This is your anger. But listen, it is also the source of your power, because it is also your righteousness. Now your index finger. This is your knowledge, you use it to point. Adam and eve ate from the tree of knowledge so they could know what only god should know. Hence, put aside knowledge, and embrace wisdom instead. Now your thumb, a thumps up means good job. Notice how the thumb is different, it is not a finger at all. For this is god. Now lower your index finger, middle finger, and ring finger. You (the pinky) and the thumb (god) remains. You must put aside your love, anger, and knowledge to know him. Go now, and start your search. In the bible it says "you will know my people when you see them."
>>
<3
>>
>>18498082
is this just about: accept jesus or die?

if it is then the devil has done his number on you. if its not, tell us more.
>>
gnarly, brah
>>
>>18498082
https://youtu.be/uLfvDG3B79s?t=1m10s
>>
>>18498082

I am now desperately trying to get my thumb to touch my pinky, but I can't without help from my other hand. This feels metaphorical.
>>
>>18498118
That seems very strange to me because I can do it without any friction
>>
File: 1479276100215.gif (806KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479276100215.gif
806KB, 360x270px
>>18498118
There's no need to be desperate
Just remember that this is the very first time you have ever attempted to move your hand in that fashion, and the next time you try it your muscles will feel less rough

I remember how weird I felt when I saw my dog shake his head and realized I hadn't tilted my head to the side in YEARS!!
>>
>>18498121

My pinky doesn't go to the side enough. It pretty much just goes forward. Either your thumb is longer than mine or your pinky is more sideways than mine.

>>18498130

I enjoy metaphor.
>>
>>18498102
The end is nigh
>>
The Christians of America are by far worse than ISIL Muslims. Ignorance and pure evil. Yet they think they are good. That is why it is soo good when Christians get cancer, get into car wrecks, raped by blacks, or get hit by lightening. God willed it obviously.
>>
>>18498156

You would make a good character in a novel.
>>
>>18498156
just wait till you are about to croak it
you'll be asking for some sort of god to save your ass I guarantee it
also drop the fedora brah
>>
File: shaka-nar-nar.jpg (151KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
shaka-nar-nar.jpg
151KB, 500x350px
SHAKA BRAH!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.