[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has opened their 3rd eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: plasma-orb.png (472KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
plasma-orb.png
472KB, 640x465px
Now how do we close it? Can you turn on and off that part of the brain functioning at will?
>>
>>18497701
>Now how do we close it?
Gain some maturity then come back.

Your third eye opening is a privilege and an honor.

Enjoy it and embrace it.
>>
You mean the brown eye correct? You just need to stop abusing it and the gape should close on its own.
>>
>>18497701
Once you notice its influence you can't go back to not being able to recognize it. If you really want it open and the juices to be flowing it just takes a bit of focusing on it. Why would you want to go back?
>>
I opened my third dick
>>
>>18497736

I can't speak for him, but my mind runs way too much now. Some of it seems like clairvoyance, but most of it is just rampant imagination.
>>
>>18497701
You can't turn that shit off.
Why would you want to?
Living is something I want to do now.
>>
>>18497785
Maybe since you started with control you're delving into less control to fill out the equation. When I was young I felt like I had no control over my thoughts, but when I popped control became an option.
>>
>>18497701
Masturbation will dull vision in your two eyes, and both of your single eyes.
>>
>>18497701
>hint
>3rd Eye is in your bELly
>>
Any advice for someone trying to open it?
>>
File: IMG_20170101_134130_01.jpg (496KB, 1634x1817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170101_134130_01.jpg
496KB, 1634x1817px
>>18499559
Yes I would be very interested to know too
>>
>>18499559
certain drugs can help you achieve it
>>
>>18499559
Don't do it, it will leave you questioning more than ever before
>>
>>18499779
I am willing to do it the hard way
I don't wanna depend on substance to use it

>>18499786
More questions can only lead to more answers
>>
>>18497701
Som people that see auras claim that they can turn it on an off.

The method more popular in new age schools right now it's binaural sounds and meditation during REM cycles.

Go ahead you can try there's no side effects to that.
>>
>>18499559
A few hits of DMT.
Some meditation.
Some mindfulness.
Some LSD.
Some shrooms.
some weed.
Some curiosity....damn.
>>
>>18499805
>meditation during REM cycles
So while lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18497701
There is no on and off only active and in active. To turn it of you must turn off your body, or die so to speak. Even when its inactive it still functions
>>
>>18499829
Yep, any of the deep sleep states, but I assume some work better than others.
>>
Fuck off far away from drugs whether trying to open or close it.

Embrace it. Just don't lose sight of the physical reality.
If seeking to start up, I'd recommend meditation to get into a lucid Out of Body state. The more you are aware of that 'astral world', the more you'll start to perceive outside of it.

I'm not sure beyond that and practice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.