[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What universe to you want to exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: index.jpg (8KB, 370x136px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 370x136px
What world you currently live in?

1. A magical world, witches and sorcerers and wiccans exist.

2. An alien world. UFOs are real and aliens have already visited earth, they may even be secretly among us. Superior intelligent alien life is out there.

3. The Supernatural. Vampires are real. Bigfoot. Werewolves. Succubus. Any unseen creature that hasn't been verified, is out there somewhere.

4. The deity. This is for Christians that believe in Jesus Christ. Anyone who believes in multiple Gods. Dark gods are real here.

5. The Illuminati. A secret organization that currently dominates and guides the course of mankind for their own benefit. No magics here, just the bank owners that happen to also own the world. 9/11 Conspiracies are real.

6. Others. I haven't really thought this through to categorize and organize each paranormal. We have demons, ghosts, spirits, tulpas, psychics, elves, telepathy, the 4th dimension, time travel, mutant genetics....

discuss.
>>
>>18497408
The ten worlds.
>>
>>18497408
i live on earth faggot
>>
>>18497408
I either want to live in the Pokemon world, Harry Potter world, or Avatar world.

yeah i sound like a 10 year old autist but it's true.
those worlds are great compared to this one
and I want the family friendly lack of violence or brutality to be part of those universes.
>>
>>18497454
Pokemon and harry potter for sure.
also Star wars, WOW, Hellverse pre hell on earth
Marvel 616, Most final fantasy.
pretty much any universe in where hard work and knowledge would let me do something fun, adventurous and exciting etc instead of just fucking rat race and increasing knowledge of made up bullshit.
>>
A universe where the Desertron Project was a success and we're all a lot happier. In this universe it was shut down and purchased by bad people hiding in plain sight.
>>
>>18497476
This but you forgot DBZ for sure
>>
>>18497506
It would also be required that there was consistent a need for combat against some evil force that wasn't sentient but presented a threat, like monsters or something. Then I could take on a job as some kind of warrior-protector.
>>
...This is what /x/ is now huh? Fuck me.

Fine, I'll be autistic too. I choose the animal crossing universe, how about that?
>>
>>18497515
>tfw you keep getting asked to move out of your village
Fucking normies
>>
Tbh, this one we live in but have a slight alteration: Abraham gets laryngitis and as a result, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam never take hold.
>>
>>18497515
Well, I think Ope is more asking, which would you rather be real/which is more likely.

Personally I pick ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would have to be all of the above otherwise /x/ wouldn't exist!!!

ps I love may mays and im not being ironic. MAY MAYS FOREVER!
>>
>>18497690
>ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Well that is indeed frightening, imagine if it were all real..., most people are religious so they believe in supernatural magics, but what about the unrevealed superstition that most people will never get to experience, what about few the poor souls who do get to experience it.
>>
File: 1480738414503.jpg (92KB, 960x708px) Image search: [Google]
1480738414503.jpg
92KB, 960x708px
>>18497897
>imagine if it were all real
whoa
>>
>>18497421
what is the ten worlds from? nvr heard of it
>>
>pick 1
>get 3 because you can just summon them
>>
A world where Trump and Clinton does not exists
>>
File: 1480232853570.png (297KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1480232853570.png
297KB, 600x660px
JOJO WORLD

>muh stand
>muh posing
>muh pillarmen

Also:
ORAORAORARARARARARA
>>
>>18499017
So Japanese fiction floats your boat
>>
>>18497408
I would rather live in a mixture of both 1 and 3. Specially if there isn't super science weapond against Rhode critters. Though I would get along with them as long así they don't este me.
>>
>>18497408
I would choose 1 and 3. I'm sick tired of humans.
>>
>>18497454
>yeah i sound like a 10 year old autist but it's true.
Yeah, agreed. Pokemon world is basically perfect, you travel, you have friends and a reason to live ;_;
>>
>>18499879
Glorified cockfighting it's bound to be very dangerous for ten year old kids.
>>
don't we live in the 2 already?
>>
>>18499890
The 2 universe may be the only universe that is real, but there are no real life implications at this time to effect our daily lives, aliens may take billions and trillions of years to reach us before they have any significant effect on the human race, at which time humans may be the supreme species that have full command over space and time.
>>
Any in which time travel could be accessible to me. I really need to get back to 2000 senpai, the world just keeps getting weirder and more unfamiliar. Bonus points if time travel+body hijacking, or some form of mental time travel is possible, stuff like vampires elves and similar where you live forever but time keeps going on seem horrifying me, but I'd be so happy if I could live a sort of groundhog day life, where I can just keep living my life over and over, but with memories from previous "runs", and try different things every time.
>>
>>18499879
whoa have you read pokedex entries
most pokemons are damn scary I wouldn't want none of that shit

Lampent
>ghost that waits dying people's souls nearby hospitals to use them as fuel

Bewear
>A bear who looks cute but whose hugs break spines
>Unfortunately they like to hug people a lot

Gengar
>When you feel a chill in the night it means that Gengar is nearby

>At that point it's too late to run

Hell no man!
>>
>>18500366
Some pokemon can be creepier than you'd expect but the pokemon world is a really nice place to live in overall, or at least the original pokemon world before the ORAS and SM retcons was. Sure you aren't 100% safe from pokemon with creepy abilities all the time, but the fact that they have pokeballs, pokemon centers, storage system and tech like the one Cyrus uses to trap the lake trio indicates that technology can keep most non-legendary pokemon at bay.
>>
Megaman X world or the Digimon world
>>
All these pokefags...

I'd rather be in the Mario universe where all men are plumbers and all women are pretty princesses and slurry yoshis are everywhere
>>
>>18500403
hm, that changes my opinion

However, I'd still be scared shitless about meeting a houndoom or anything nasty haha

Have you read its entry? It's nightmarish
>>
>>18499890
5 would be confirmed genuine if the OP had just used their usual name of 'Jews' instead of being a memer.
>>
>>18500476
yeah, supposedly the pain that its flames cause lasts forever. But it seems to be an Absol-tier urban legend, there's no indication of it actually happening to anyone. Plus there are pokemon with healing abilities that could make it go away if it was true, most likely, there's a lot of emphasis on pokemon keeping each other in equilibrium and shit.
>>
>>18500607
They already exist, in our world we play Pokemon Go..., people catch them every day.
>>
>>18497408
MGQ universe would be the shits,not that spooky but awesome none of least,i would die or be a virgen dought
>>
>tfw no anthro world
>>
I want mad max world
>>
How about all six combined?
>>
>>18497408
I want to live in my own basement universe where everything's pretty much the same as it is in this one, except I'm God.
>>
>>18500403
Just stock up on max repels you pussy
>>
File: give me guns.jpg (416KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
give me guns.jpg
416KB, 647x1000px
>>18497506
>DBZ universe
the 5 strongest humans in DBZ are Master Roshi, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Mr. Satan. During the android saga the strongest non main character human was fucking Mr. Satan.

you'd be farmer with a gun tier weak in DBZ
just human chattel to be absorbed by cell or blown up as collateral by some bullshit like beerus

dragon ball, the origional, would be pretty ok as a human
>monsters
>red ribbon army of random assholes and robots fucking shit up
>demons
>king piccolo and other randoms fucking shit up
>can still fucking shoot most of them
>>
>>18500403
>Some pokemon can be creepier than you'd expect but the pokemon world is a really nice place to live in overall, or at least the original pokemon world

In the first pokemon games you're a 10 year old whose father (and most men) died in a massive war shortly before the events of pokemon and spend your time cock fighting with adult strangers and feral children while roaming the countryside. All while organized crime controls society, gambling is rampant, and inflation has destroyed the economy (1,000,000 yen bike ring a bell)

just go to mexico
>>
>>18502559
The war theory is fanwank autism of the worst kind, there's no solid evidence to support it. Team Rocket hardly controls society, and they are defeated by the ten year old you are. The kids you battle with are not feral children, they are other kids in a journey similar to yours. The economy works in completely different ways, gambling simply isn't frowned upon probably because basic necessities are already provided for everyone for free so losing money isn't a problem, and the bike shopkeeper is clearly messing with you since kids can't have as much money as he ask for the bike, he wants you to bring the voucher.
>>
File: BITE ZA DUSTO.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
BITE ZA DUSTO.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18499017
This, i want Killler Queen
>>
>>18497408
Its funny, I already believe I live in all of these worlds to some extent.

I'm where I belong.
>>
File: 72 horas.jpg (35KB, 266x700px) Image search: [Google]
72 horas.jpg
35KB, 266x700px
>>18501789
>mgq universe
Mein neger.
>>
>>18501948
there is no magic or superstition in mad max world though. just the halls of valhala
>>
>>18502797
Is there an alternate reality where germany was the good guys and won WW?
>>
>>18497408
I want to be able to jump between worlds.
>>
>>18504690
What an original post, anon.
>>
A world where people "have" turned into robots. I checked the box "I'm not a robot." I think we are lying to ourselves. I'm just as guilty....Once we free ourselves of the daily routine, we become free.
>>
>>18505063
I cut people up all the time at the hospital where I work. They bleed, cry and die just like any organic biological creature, no robots about it sir.
>>
>>18497408
I want to live in the real world, but not constrained by all the shit that holds me back. One day I'll be free.
>>
File: 1483896428801.png (2MB, 1198x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1483896428801.png
2MB, 1198x1357px
>>18497408
The one where i have a loving mother father, and am a normal kid, also uncircumcized bls
>>
>>18506487
I spent time reading all that, and I solute and thank you for sharing. We had the facts of what happened, but only makes sense because all facts agree with the story.
There is one recorded phone call of Hitler talking normal and it is about them telling him how the soviets were building their unbelievable massive military. The US-land lease saved Russia. Japan screwed Germany by pulling the US into the war. Hitler screwed up by getting his army killed and country destroyed.
The greatest American hero General Patton even knew of the truth but the Jews shut him down and took over America.
>>
>>18497408

I wouldn't want to be a random peasant in any of those worlds, but if i could change it to something like this:

1. I would, if i were a powerful magick user, not necessarily most powerful, just not the weakest.

2. I would, if i were an FBI investigator like in X-files. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

3. I would, if i was a vampire.

4. Boring. Would not. Unless similar to Supernatural, and was something like a hunter.

5. Would not.

Others:

I would pass on DBZ universe, Zeno makes me uncomfortable, and if i wasen't a saiyan, then i would be fucked.

I would live in Harry Potter universe, if i was invited to Hogwarts with magic potential.

I would live in most fantasy worlds, on the condition, that i was atleast somewhat relevant.
>>
>>18506525
>Zeno makes me uncomfortable
That guy destroys entire universes on a whim
>>
I randomly jump in my head between various universes, never staying for more than a month at once. It distracts me from the actual world if i feel more like existing in my head.
>>
>>18498760
>A world where Trump and Clinton does not exists
How silly, as if there wouldn't be another evil to take their place. Evil will always exist in this world that we live in.
Not that it is automatically makes it a bad thing, it is just a fact. Every good story needs an antagonist, you get to be the hero.
>>
Lotr universe pls
>>
>>18507156
>Lotr universe pls
Only if I get to be a high elf, I hear they are immortals.
>>
>>18499809
>I would choose 1 and 3. I'm sick tired of humans.
same here
>>
>>18497408
One where the natural human emotion, rather than anger and violence, is peacefulness and happiness. Where people are creative and innovative, but to help better one another and oneself rather than war.
Also one where Kira lives a quiet, peaceful life.
>>
>>18497408
I want to live in a world ruled by dragons and I want to be a dragon
>>
File: CYOA 1.jpg (402KB, 1050x2050px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA 1.jpg
402KB, 1050x2050px
This seems like the kind of thread for this thing.
>>
Holy hell we need to /ban pokemon..

Just like Weed leads kids to Meth (after about a week or so)

Pokemon leads to Furry Fetish conventions..

What can we do to save the kids?
>>
>>18508570
it was the most downloaded ap of 2016. in the world. not just for kids anymore.
>>
>>18508490
>Custom world
>Adventure, Influence
>Fellowship, Weapon, Transport
A squad of ride or die niggas in a bitchin' ride, armed to the teeth exploring some kind of vast 80s action movie world as I slowly discover my godlike powers. Fuck, I'm gonna write something about that.
>>
>>18508810
>discover my godlike powers
what kind of powers are you talkin about here?
u cant just tell us a cool story with visuals and leave that big part out
>>
>>18497408
An universe were I am a god
Or some random adventure with my friends, mixing a lot of elements of a lot of shit and some qt girl
Hell, I have been having fantasies of this since I was a child.
This is what made me get interested in magic and occultism in the first place, the hope of remaking the world at will.
I still haven't lost that hope
>>
>>18497408
I just want a universe where my waifu is real and she loves me
>>
A space station with portals to other realities/timelines/dimensions so I can basically go exploring wherever/whenever but also have the safety of my space station if I need/want it.

I want a safe haven where I can explore the multiverse from.
>>
>>18497408
One of SCP-1230's perfect worlds, but I can stay infinitely.
>>
>>18497408
How do you know we aren't living in all 5?
>>
>>18509399
what is SCP-1230?
>>
We already live in 5.

We've had Bilderberg since 1954 and other various elitist groups continue to shape world affairs, organizing wars for profit and being basic power shills

I mean it's no secret the CIA has been caught meddling in foreign elections for decades now

We sheeple, people
>>
>>18497408
the "illuminati" are not a fiction, but the real name is Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>18497408
we already live in 2 5 and 6

I want to live in the universe where atlantis rises again
>>
What is so special about Atlantis? That is where Submariner and Aquaman are from.
>>
>>18497476
>Marvel 616,
I would like to be able to take control over Disney and Marvel Comics, then have the writers kill off Tony Stark and all the other homosexual lesbian SWJ diverse characters they have created lately.
>>
>the illuminati
>no magic
lol
>>
number one and two for me
>>
>>18497408
One where my meme daddy feeds me memes and tendies.
>>
File: 1482773641009.jpg (26KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1482773641009.jpg
26KB, 600x420px
>>18497515
>Calls you autistic
>Starts talking about animal crossing
>>
I wouldn't want to live in a world with any of that shit.
>>
>>18514775
you already do
>>
Stuck between 1 and 3. Booth would be wonderful. If I had to choose, I'd go with 1 because magic would give me a true purpose in life. I do love vampires though.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.