[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ft Lauderdale shooting???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
Ft Lauderdale shooting government conspiracy comin atcha' live since 2pm. Do you guys think it's bullshit? In my opinion I'm just genuinely tired of seeing this shit. It's not even a week into January and we already have this stupidity going on.
>>
>>18497210
im not sure if you asking if we are tired with all the conspiracy theorists. If so, yes i am.

All of them talk really loud but have no real evidence other than just use of imaginations to make implications about what things seem to be without really getting to the bottom of anything.
>>
>>18497224
Yeah. I'm genuinely tired of seeing the whole situation in general of a "shooting" or "bombing" ; give it a week and they'll be an hour long documentary about how it's fake.

America the great and beautiful....
>>
>>18497210
What makes this in any way seem like a conspiracy? To do what? To accomplish what? You can't just yell conspiracy without a solid reason.

When can a shooting just be a shooting?
>>
I don't know what it is, I just know every major news story involving shooting or bombs always gets uproared.
>>
This is why we need more gun control in airports.
>>
Heard the guy checked his gun and then opened fire after collecting his luggage. Checked weapons have to be unloaded and locked up. How did this dude unlock his box, load his gun, and open fire without anyone noticing? Plus, it was apparently legally owned. No one checks their gun and flies from fucking Alaska to Florida just to shoot people at the airport.

It's a dem conspiracy. They faked his ticket and snuck him in from Lauderdale to kill peoples and enforce more "gun control" laws. Ask /pol/ and /k/ if you don't believe me.

>tl;dr fuck black people
>>
>>18497449
H could still do the shooting it doesn't has to be a conspiracy,as someone said maybe it's just a shooting.

Of course they will use it to push for gun control, they use anything.
>>
>>18497474
>just a shooting

Bruh.
>>
File: trump-head-bob.gif (431KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
trump-head-bob.gif
431KB, 300x219px
Orange is the new black
>>
>Auto fake flag attack orchestrated by the United States government, smokescreen
>>
Well someone's bound to figure it out someday
>>
>>18497210
It's purpose is to push people into a state of perpetual hysteria. Making them distrust other people and embrace they false security of they strong armas of the State.
>>
It's too convince people we need more gun control. Fucking idiots eat that shit up and now I can't fucking buy AR's anymore or take mine out to the range. If more people had concealed carrys less people would die in mass shootings cuz there'd actually be someone to save the day. They want to strip us of our rights. Remove our ability to protect ourselves and ability to over throw a corrupt government and make us all door greeters at fucking Wal-Mart. Might as well put us out of our misery. This is mk ultra at play. Poor star wars fan was hypnotized into killing innocent people at the airport. Wasn't he Mexican? Coming from Canada? There ya go another excuse for trump to build a wall. Mexicans are dangerous. Well yes. But for good reason. Don't fuck with the Mexicans.
>>
>>18497235
Because they tryin to tek er gunz!
>>
File: colbert.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
yup
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.