[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a good way to identify people that mess with witchcraft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

is there a good way to identify people that mess with witchcraft?
>>
>>18497029

Honestly, just ask. If you ask in a casual, "yeah this is okay" sort of manner, then they have no reason to be scared to tell the truth.
>>
>>18497033
i live in a religious area and its not a wise thing to come out and say you do
>>
>>18497029
Throw them in a lake or river. If they sink, they're innocent. If they float, they're a witch.
>>
>>18497029
>>18497036
OP are you trying to locate witches in your area to learn or work with them?
>>
They melt in the rain
>>
>>18497125
Most of them are female.
>>
File: Computer-Kid.jpg (115KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Computer-Kid.jpg
115KB, 500x335px
>>18497054
fucking NUTZ

like, how did that even fly?!
>>
>>18497029
Goths and Grunge girls I find often are super into it. Other than that the only way to tell is if they weigh the same as a duck.
>>
>>18497131
>how did that even fly?!
on a broom stick
>>
>>18497071
i just think they are interesting people
they could be autistic too
>>
>>18497131
They were killing women for being shrill nags, not really because they thought a witch wouldn't get burned by a hot iron or likewise.
>>
>>18497029
If your spiritual senses are developed, you can feel the aura and weird energies coming from these people
>>
>>18497029
well if the person is normal, most likely not a witch.
If the person acts like any of these autistic faggots believing in anything that might make their lives more interesting on /x/, most likely a witch
>>
>>18497135

because they're made of wood
>>
>>18497150
kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.