[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Societies info request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: RobotNinjaBattle.jpg (115KB, 573x604px) Image search: [Google]
RobotNinjaBattle.jpg
115KB, 573x604px
Any recommended sources for learning about secret societies?

I listened to about half of Bill Cooper's series and read a book on freemasons a few year ago...that's about it.
>>
>>18497017
Manly P. Hall
>>
Freemason here. Happy to answer any questions you have, to the best of my ability without breaking my oaths.
>>
>>18497023
What degree?
>>
I love hand made art more than digital.

It has that... touch...
>>
>>18497027
3rd degree Master Mason
>>
>>18497023
No one cares about your old man faggot club
>>
File: Dude.jpg (61KB, 604x430px) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
61KB, 604x430px
Basically this is the predicament I'm in.
I've started to create a secret society. As soon as you enter it you discover that we are literally just a parody and doing it for the lulz. It was supposed to be a satirical.
The further it goes, the more I'm starting to see the line get blurred. I have a very rudimentary understanding of chaos magick and do not want to be in involved in the occult. However it feels like this is getting out of hand.

I'd like to know more about secret societies so that I can build a framework for what we should not be doing, but the more I learn about it, the more I discover that it is already happening on its own.
>>
I know that masonry is open to all beliefs a the lower levels, but are you aware that worship of baphomet is at the top of your order?

>>18497032
>>
>>18497051
No, I am not aware of that. I will be going through my 4th-32nd degrees this year and I do have to wonder if this topic will arise.
>>
File: GloriousCause.jpg (64KB, 604x490px) Image search: [Google]
GloriousCause.jpg
64KB, 604x490px
>>18497031
Then this one is for you.
>>
File: BotBabies.jpg (47KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
BotBabies.jpg
47KB, 604x410px
bump
>>
>>18497101
Tell us more about how it get out of hands
>>
>>18497111
People summoning supposed dieties.
>>
>>18497017
Depends on which society you mean. Shit like Cooper is notoriously unreliable. You need to go into specifics.

>>18497051
It really isn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.