[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with Australia? >huge hot desert wasteland even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: 62.jpg (7KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
7KB, 310x163px
Whats up with Australia?

>huge hot desert wasteland even though its not near equator
>has the largest and most dangerous animals, almost as if they're mutants
>random plateaus throughout the deserts that look oddly flat and unnatural
>Aborigine follow religion with weird practices no one knows about
>>
>>18496243
>>Aborigine follow religion with weird practices no one knows about
Then how do you know that? Checkmate
>>
>>18496243
>random plateaus throughout the deserts that look oddly flat and unnatural
Since when isn't a plateau flat?!?
>>
>>18496243
>>18496251
>>18496254
samefag
>>
>>18496243
http://www.aboriginalculture.com.au/religion.shtml

The practices are known but I can't find a reasonable explanation for them
>>
Your picture has the answer. No forests on flat earth
>>
>>18496261
>>>18496243 (OP) #
>>>18496251 (You) #
>>>18496254 #
>samefag
Nope
>>
>>18496265
Why does every far off land thread have to turn into Flat Earth hooha?! I know whatever stickhut Flat Earthers come from their IQs aren't very high but for the greater 99 percent of the population at large- we'd like to retain our brain cells for better use, please...?
>>
>>18496243
Do you even know how the water cycle functions? Or are you just limited to the textbook, 6th grade-tier infographic where it just tells you how rain works?

Do you know Hadley Cells?
What is Google?

>>>>>>>/b/
>>
Abbos burnt down the forests.
>>
>>18496261

Why are people so paranoid about samefags that they think that people are disagreeing with themselves?

Also, just look at the times, idiot.

>>18496243

Southern hemisphere is naturally hotter than northern hemisphere due to the tilt of the Earth/distance from the sun. Also, deserts don't need to be near the equator to happen. It has to do with the surrounding landscape.

I admit, there's something super fucked about Australia's wildlife. But, that's more scientifically fascinating than supernaturally. It seems to have been some sort of evolutionary arms race that the rest of the world didn't experience due to it's seclusion.

I really don't get how plateaus happen. But, they are just as flat looking as any other plateau. If there's something up with them, then it's not exclusive to Australia. I WOULD love to know what the fuck is up with them, though.
>>
>>18496243
Unique geology conductive to and partially responsible for its climate.

No one understands Abbos because they're too hopped up on mentholated spirits and whatever else bathtub grog they can cook up.

Former prison colony.

Nothing else to explain ... so here's some interesting shit about audsie-land.

5 out of the 10 most deadly snakes.

Spiders right out of a classic NES RPG.

Rainforest accessible only by helicopter.

Rainbow colored fucking lake.

Casowary.

Surfers paradise is a place.

The stereotype for Abbos is basically a composite of the worst black and native American stereotypes.

Kiwis are pussies, but the Maori are alright.

Telestra is shit.

Sydney is Jersey Shore with an aussie accent.

Schoolies is like spring break and twice as retarded.

Cunt is a verb, adverb, noun, pronoun and rarely and adjective.
>>
>>18496356
Lyfe Treez Mang
>>
>>18496335
They were in the way of progress!
>>
>>18496359
>Mentholated Spirits
> I read that as Cool Ghosts
>>
>>18496372

I think he meant "spirits" as in a drink.
>>
>>18496372
In 40 minutes, this will be an underrated comment.
>>
>>18496243

Ausfag here.
Think of Australia like Madagascar. Weird shit has evolved here because of its isolation. Much of it large and hardy because of a lack of larger predators (ie; wolves, bears), though dingos and crocs help out.

Can't comment much on the flatness or desert-ness, as I'm no geologist, or whatever.

As for the aboriginals, their Dreamtime mythologies are both beautiful and terrifying (much like themselves), but actual practice and worship is secluded to small communities.

The ones around here basically just ask for money, and smash your face in if they don't get it.
>>
>>18496285
Most, if not almost all, flat earthers are murican. Tells you a lot about the US education system.
>>
>>18496377
Fat thumbs, autocorrect and I'm exhausted. Typos are bounty to happen
>>
>>18496386

I really hope that was on purpose.
>>
>>18496356
Indeed, Antarctica is a desert.

All a desert is is an area that has next to no rainfall. Ever.
>>
>>18496393

Technically a tundra, I think. As I understand, a tundra is just a desert with cold temperatures.
>>
>>18496243
I know about a few practices by aboriginals, believe it or not my dad is a half caste black fella and we live in the NT, my brother and a few of my cousins and uncles have been through arrernte, kaytetye, and alyawarre lore. If anyone's interested I can tell post abit of what I know, but its not much as I haven't been initiation ceremony (yet).
Bonus: I know abit about some spoopy stuff but I'm on my phone so patience is needed
>>
>>18496397
I think tundra refers to an area where the deeper soil is permafrost, so that nothing large such as trees can grow.
>>
>>18496402
Post.
>>
>>18496409
So technically couldn't a tundra also be a desert by both definitions.
Antarctica: Tundra (or Ice Sheet) and a Desert due to rainfall
Northern Alaska: Tundra but receives decent rainfall.
>>
File: Fotor_148370312851729.jpg (738KB, 1440x2258px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148370312851729.jpg
738KB, 1440x2258px
>>18496402
Go for it, share some of the strange happenings you know of.
>Happen to know anything about this place?
>>
>>18496243
Sounds like the set up of a Seinfeld joke.
>>
>>18496402
Please share. I'm interested
>>
>>18496243
>>has the largest and most dangerous animals, almost as if they're mutants
Like the largest land carnivore...no wait, that's the grizzly and it lives in N. America.
You mean like the largest ocean predator...except that's the great white or the orca - both of which live all over the world.
Maybe the largest flying predator? Except Aus doesn't even make the top ten list of largest birds of prey.

What exactly were you thinking of when you said "largest and most dangerous?"

>>18496397
A tundra is a generally flat and treeless area where the groundsoil is permanently frozen, but tundra can have a lot more precipitation than a desert. In essence, Antarctica is a desert AND a tundra.
>>
>>18496422
>>18496428
Redpill on Australia;

Fucking sub nigger animals burned 90% of the continent down for hunting.
Like slav sub humans do today with grenade fishing.

The only spooky thing is the jew brainwashing for keeping that scum alive and hand out gib me dats and have a fucking national sorry day
>>
>>18496410
I'll start with ceremonies, they are usually practiced lightly in the rural northern part of Australia like in shitholes like Borroloola, but to the south past Tennant Creek to South Australia and even WA is where what I'd call the OGs of lore, still abit uncivilized but whether the people can curse you or "sing" you, to just straight up killers, but anyways young "boys" aged 13 to about 22 are taken to their sacred grounds of their heritage where they learn their way of life, land, and stories, the songs in their languages and their dances that represent significances to their blood line I'd say. The ceremonies, basically depending if you go to a place with still standing strong culture, like Alice Springs some people can go through this imitation for weeks, even months, whilst others may be gone for just a week or two which I have a problem with because when the boys are circumsized (an initiation of being a man) they do not heal up properly and I have even heard of someone even having to lose their dick, and some people have died, but not all from being circumsized, a lot of other events have lead to deaths, you can joke about "Abos" but when the time comes to show their culture to their own, some of them do not fuck around. I heard many stories of people going to these ceremonies drunk and stoned and either put in hospital by ass whippings by thick ass sticks, to actually Being shot for being a piece of shit basically
>>
>>18496416

That sounds to be the case.
>>
>Alderaan is not far away it's KALIfornicaZION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

Red pilled chili peppers
>>
>>18496422
Yeah I know about it, and its interesting as fuck, it would've been good if all the people in the east didn't obliterate all the aboriginals cos individually more accounts of that fucked up mountain could of been claimed, it would've been interesting what the people around that mountain spoke of it for the thousands of years they may have known about it
>>
>>18496445
Now, Uluru, nice attraction but my uncle who was initiated there was gone for 6 months in the bush. No air con, no electricity, no reach to the outside world, claimed that there is a mountain near Uluru with a significant rock that resembles what they'd call a thunder man, they layed him on the rock and the subincized men (the second level of initiation look up what it looks like if you don't know) would reopen the gashes of their penises with a rock and bleed on him, and he had to lay their for 4 days, no food no water covered in the blood from the dicks of men, it is gruesome, and still in strong practice today although in certain very rural places, I don't know a whole lot about it because I haven't been through it myself , but whenever I do get the chance to I'll be sure to post on /x/
>>
>>18496485
Curious how people originating from deserty areas willfully mutilate their dicks. Abos, jews...
>>
>>18496496
lots of sand + shortage of water for bathing = high risk of gross dick
>>
>>18496485
You would go through this voluntarily or family pressure?
What's the purpose to the "ritual" - I get that it's to becoming a man, but what part does that cover? Strength, demon-warding etc.?
>>
>>18496402
Post blis.
>>
>>18496359
>Cunt is a verb, adverb, noun, pronoun and rarely and adjective

This is probably one of the strongest indicators to its slave colony days
>>
>>18496535
*prison colony

Unless there's something I'm not aware of. Which is possible. I'm no history buff.
>>
File: natives are noble.png (197KB, 617x1404px) Image search: [Google]
natives are noble.png
197KB, 617x1404px
>>18496243
>>Aborigine follow religion with weird practices no one knows about
wow, such a mystery
>>
>>18496431
It lurks in the water

Scary fact, crocs can get up to 7m long and can weigh over a tonne
wich makes them way bigger then grizzly's
>>
>>18496544
Oh shit thats what i ment, but they where in a certain sens used as slave Labour, since i doubt they got paid for building the Foundations for austalia
>>
>>18496557
The average croc isn't nearly as large, though.
>>
>>18496590
Aussie crocs aren't average. Same goes for other Aussie wildlife
>>
File: krys crocodile.jpg (43KB, 640x483px)
krys crocodile.jpg
43KB, 640x483px
>>18496557
https://ourplnt.com/worlds-5-largest-crocodiles-ever-recorded/
>Lolong was the largest crocodile in captivity. He was an Indo-Pacific or saltwater crocodile (Crocodylus porosus) measured at 20 ft 3 in (6.17 m), and weighed 2,370 lbs (1,075 kg), making him one of the largest crocodiles ever measured from snout-to-tail.

>It seems the Guinness World Record book has accepted a claim that a 23 ft (7.01 meters) giant male saltwater (named Kalia) crocodile weighing 2,000 kg lives within Bhitarkanika Park in the state of Orissa, India, but because of the difficulty to capture such a large monster, the accuracy of the measurement is yet to be verified. There’s also no photo yet.
Potential largest croc ever recorded. Location: India

The only claim I'm seeing Aus have is Krys, the Savannah King - which was likely a hoax.

>Zoologist Adam Britton says: “I’ve never counted “Krys” because it’s just a story – there’s no evidence at all to back it up, and it just seems so far outside the maximum possible range for this species that I’d need some pretty solid evidence to believe it. That’s why it never appears in any official statistics.

Pic related - note the forced perspective of the photo.

I see no reason to single out Australia as noteworthy for large crocs. Here's the location list from that site:
1 - Phillipines
2 - Aus (never officially measured, est. at 6.1 m)
3 - Egypt
4 - Borneo
5 - Aus
6 - Thailand
7 - Thailand
8 - Aus
9 - New Guinea
10 - Congo
>>
>>18496619
Small fries compared to prehistoric crocs like the sarcosuchus, thank god. Those apparently grew to 12 metres and weighed 8 tons.
>>
File: T_REX_profile_tg6qxo.jpg (140KB, 1815x700px) Image search: [Google]
T_REX_profile_tg6qxo.jpg
140KB, 1815x700px
>>18496636
Yes, but do you really want to shift the goalposts to including prehistoric creatures? Australia will fall farther behind in the "home of the largest, most dangerous creatures" race.
>>
File: Saltwater-Crocodile.jpg (551KB, 1792x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saltwater-Crocodile.jpg
551KB, 1792x1200px
>>18496590
actually the average croc is bigger then the average grizzly, in both weigth and length

a bear has longer legs so it looks bigger
>>
>>18496745
Salt water croc that is
>>
>>18496745
You are all misunderstanding my (incorrect) statement.

I never said bears were larger than crocs. I said the largest land carnivore is the grizzly bear - which is wrong, it's the polar bear.

The point here is that the croc is NOT CONSIDERED A LAND CARNIVORE.
>>
File: Bart Doug and Lynne Seus.jpg (13KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bart Doug and Lynne Seus.jpg
13KB, 240x200px
>>18496782
>which is wrong, it's the polar bear.
Nope, now you're wrong. Polar Bears are classified as marine mammals. The largest currently living land predator is the Kodiak subspecies of the American Grizzly (Ursus arctos middendorffi).

Bonus Fact: The largest carnivore ever is the Blue Whale.
>>
File: yubbtubb2.png (2MB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
yubbtubb2.png
2MB, 1824x1026px
>>
>>18496556
Does this shit still happen? If yes then why haven't they genocided them yet?
>>
>>18496384
We're so used to getting lied to and buttfucked by our gubbmint we can never assume they're telling the truth
>>
>>18496934
Bonus fact blue whale is not a carnivore
>>
File: Whale Food.jpg (88KB, 567x358px) Image search: [Google]
Whale Food.jpg
88KB, 567x358px
>>18497266
>Bonus fact blue whale is not a carnivore
How is it being so clueless? What do you think krill are?
>>
>>18497266
>american education
>>
Fuck no, we don't. What, snakes and spiders? Lol, don't step on them like a retard, and you'll live. Plus, we have 24/7 venom treatment (only a select few spiders will kill a grown man - more snakes, but most snakes are warded off just by hearing you stomp on by. They don't give a shit about us). Okay, a croc will snag you, but yanks have fucking cougars, mountain lions, bears, wolves. Dingos won't go near us (unless someone leaves a baby on its own in a car), sharks are a big concern but if you're a pussy and stay on land you've got nothing to worry about. Same with box jellyfish.
>>
>>18496745
You brake a croc in half then you have two croc, croc always win.
>>
File: rollingstones.png (2MB, 933x955px) Image search: [Google]
rollingstones.png
2MB, 933x955px
>>18496243

>Nibiru passed through solar system 66 million years ago
>It colided with another solar body
>This caused the Kepler belt
>One of the parts of that planet hit ours
>This was the cause of the Chicxulub crater that killed all life on this planet
>The impacts energy caused the Himalayas to be formed on the other side of the world
>The rock in OP image is a part of the rock that shot off the Himalayas and landed in Australia.
>If you look at pic I attached to this post you can see the skid marks of how it hopped and skidded to a halt for over 3km
>>
>>18496422
I misread Shiptons as shitpost.
>>
File: 1478067457273.jpg (7KB, 231x250px)
1478067457273.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
>>18497649
LOL do you really think the himalayas were formed because of a meteor hitting the planet?
>>
File: 1475380059748.png (476KB, 1876x2232px)
1475380059748.png
476KB, 1876x2232px
>>18497497
Cougars and mountain lions are the same thing
>>
>>18496243
>>Aborigine
Are aboriginals the same as african-blacks?

they both have very similar features, but the aboriginals seem to be light years ahead in technology and intelligence.
>>
>>18497687
for you
>>
>>18497704
> seem to be light years ahead in technology and intelligence.

They're not. Not even remotely.
>>
>>18497704
They're more related to Caucasians than Africans. Most related to the negritos of SE Asia
>>
>>18497947
so how do u explain the blacks in america and how they are more different to blacks in africa, the blacks in the usa score a little bit higher in iq tests and they are most stronger and athletic. yet they originally came from africa 500 years ago....
>>
it's full of cunts
>>
>>18496431
The dreaded Kookawallachumbagum
>>
>>18496485
>>18496445
>dick cutting
>Level 2 dick cutting
>Re-opening level 2 dick wounds
No wonder abos are salty as fuck. I'm surprised their race is still even around in numbers considering how damaged most of their men's dicks must be
>>
I remember a movie called Razorback from the 80s. It seemed like more or less a warthog. Were those another wild animal to watch out for at one time?
>>
>>18498452
Razorback is just a colloquialism for feral boar. So yeah, they're just as dangerous as other feral boar.
>>
>>18496431
Yeah sweet, has a human ever been attacked in the wild by a bald eagle? Shut up amerifat, the Wedge-Tail attacks paradivers for fun
>>
>>18496377
Na, metho.
>>
>>18497952
Once a nigger, always a nigger .
>>
>>18496243
>not near the equator

Are you fucking retarded? It's about as close to the equator as Argentina or south Africa. It's closer than Baja is and Baja is hot as fuck.
>>
>>18498757
You need your mouth washed out child
>>
>>18496335
Dude u mean abbos stole the forests
>>
>>18498757
ya but american blacks have a bit of white dna mixed in , barak obama is half white. most pro athletes have a bit of white mixed in, it is like having human genes mixed in with some silverback gorilla genes
>>
>>18497685
>>18497649

Lel
>>
>>18498816
you must be new here, take a stroll on down to /pol/ some time
>>
>>18497952
Because murrica uses steroids. Every black there is stronger bc thats what murrican sports require. Jamaica on the other hand prizes speed therefore you get Usian Bolt
>>
File: 1482113777066.jpg (27KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1482113777066.jpg
27KB, 640x638px
>>18496243

it's perfectly natural and consistent with science for isolated island locations to develop unique fauna and flora

this applies to many locations, including the galapagos and even hawaii
>>
Australia used to have massive arse lizards that followed the men back from the hunt. Only to swallow them and their families whole and since the lizards had thick hides spears did basically nothing to them.
>>
>>18496934
>Polar Bears are classified as marine mammals.

Fair enough, and I will accept that I was wrong about being wrong. However, it's certainly reasonable to think the polar bear is considered the largest land carnivore:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_mammals#Carnivores_.28Carnivora.29
>The largest living land carnivore, on average, is the polar bear (Ursus maritimus).

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-carnivore-on-land
>The largest of all the carnivores is the polar bear (Ursus maritimus).

http://www.extremescience.com/polar-bear.htm
>Largest Carnivore on Land - Polar Bear

http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/2015/04/10-deadly-apex-predators-earth/
>On the Arctic icecap every creature fears the polar bear and with good reason. These mighty nomads are the largest land carnivores on earth (a position shared with the Kodiak brown bears of southern Alaska) and anything on the ice, and sometimes just below it, is food.

Really, I'm not finding ANY site or page that doesn't have polar bear at the top. Still, I agree with you that if the croc is disqualified due to marine consideration, the polar bear should be as well.
>>
>ctrl+f
>"pilliga"
>phrase not found
>"min min"
>phrase not found

you people are intensely disappointing.
>>
>>18499659
>thinks the stuff he knows would make good content
>doesn't post the content
>complains the content does not get posted
>>
>>18499732
Fine if you wanna bitch about it. The Pilliga scrub is an australian state forest neck deep in aboriginal myths and local legends, yowie sightings, disappearances, all that good shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
>>
>>18499764
>Fine if you wanna bitch about it.

No, good sir. YOU wanted to bitch about it. And you did so. Right here >>18499659

I just forced you to (poorly) add content instead of being PURE bitch.
>>
>>18499783
Every post since his bitching it's been bitching.

>including this one.
>>
>>18499764
So...a psych hospice named "happy Days Star Retreat" allowed a patient to stand in line to make a long distance phone call to a radio station to recount the experience that - according to him - made him go crazy.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...

Has anyone asked the place about this incident? Or gone there to follow up on poor ol Bongo? From what I can see of those online who looked into this - Happy Days Stay Retreat doesn't exist, and never existed.

Though someone suggested the name is intentionally fake as a sort of linguistic "embarrassed laugh."

http://www.alienhub.com/threads/terror-in-the-pilliga-scrub-trucker-tells-of-horrifying-encounter.35375/
>It's worth baring in mind that it's a traditional way of talking for bush folk (bushies or bushmen) to refer to places by a joke or fake name, especially if they are sensitive about the topic. If Bongo didn't want to say the name of the institution where he is a patient, it is quite likely that he would give it a joke name that makes light of his predicament (such as "Happy Days").

Anything else on the topic?

>>18499791
I'll take your lack of syntax as indication that you aren't intelligent enough to see the difference between bitching that no one posted the content you have, and getting someone to share content through bitching at them.
>>
>>18496243
You don't need to be near the equator to have a desert. In fact pretty much all deserts are quite a distance from it.
>>
>>18496243
Pretty sure its because most of Australia was under water a few thousand years ago
>>
File: minmin_book_cover.jpg (121KB, 596x791px) Image search: [Google]
minmin_book_cover.jpg
121KB, 596x791px
>>18499827
Bitching it's bitching, don't try to intellectualize it.

And bioluminescent owls???

That's the most out there explanation for any paranormal phenomenon I ever heard.

Ghosts make more sense.
>>
>>18496243
Australia is a hoax

Everyone telling you they've been there is a liar and probably involved in some shady stuff
>>
>>18497704
Abos have been in australia for like 60 thousand years, and haven't evolved or developed at all during that entire time.
>>
>>18499862
>don't try to intellectualize it.
Sorry. It's unfair of me to lead you into unfamiliar territory.

>And bioluminescent owls???
No one has mentioned owls. Is this more content you have, but again decided not to post and instead bitch about?
>>
>>18499898
I was referring to the book.

Big glowing owl right there.
>>
>>18499896
Cut 'em some slack, m8. you try finding time to invent shit on a continent where everything is constantly on fire and the snails can kill you.

I mean they did make a club that's aerodynamically shaped to come back after you throw it, that's pretty rad.
>>
>>18496422
I passed by here last week. It's huge and really weird. Apparently it was made by magma spouting out from the ground, setting, then cracking due to rain and slowly eroding, but it really just looks like a giant tradie spilled a bag of giant gravel all over the ground. Some of those boulders are bigger than houses though.

I'm sure you've heard the tale of settlers climbing it, getting lost (ie fall through the cracks and die), search party going after them, they get lost, another search party goes out after both of those parties, and so on and so forth. We're not a smart country.
>>
>>18496335
when is this meme going to end

>95% of australia's rainforest has been destroyed since the arrival of europeans

if anything they did an ok job at holding onto whatever scraps were left, pls go read the great estate or dark emu or something fuck
>>
the only paranormal ive seen here is a homeless aboriginal that yells at demons when he gets pissed drunk
>>
File: HeavyMetal.jpg (286KB, 450x678px)
HeavyMetal.jpg
286KB, 450x678px
>>18501863
Watched heavy metal gangs of Wadeye one day.

What's with Slayer that touches the heart of people.
>>
>>18496556

It probably never happened.

The psychohistory site is mostly bullshit.

The guy that runs it doesnt even have a fucking degree.

http://psychohistory.com/articles/the-phallic-presidency/

Check out some of the drivel they run.

None of it is fact based and most of it cites the work of opinionated authors and not legit documentation of events.

http://www.warriors.egympie.com.au/cannibalism.html

That site seems just as reliable, actually has direct source quotes, some images, and suggests they almost exclusively ate only children that died and enemies they killed in battle.

Which is insanely common of ancient people, especially eating enemies.
>>
>>18496285
I'm pretty sure he meant land that is flat rather than hilly or mountainous.
>>
>>18499646

No, polar should still count as a land mammal for the simple fact that they spend most of their time on solid 'ground' even if the ground is ice.

You could raise lots of animals on a slab of ice and feed them fish or seal meat - doesnt make them a marine animal.

I get that polar bears do swim a lot but compared to crocs?

Crocs have every sense evolved to an aquatic life. Their smell, eyesight, etc. They are literally built to primarily be in a liquid - water.

Polar bears are built to primarily be on something solid but at low temperatures, in our planets case - ice.

Seems fair to me to call one terrestrial and the other marine, I mean come on - at the most they're semi-aquatic, like an otter.
>>
>>18496335
>>18496335
>>18496335

Yeah, but that is completely wrong. The natives there used controlled burns the same way the native Americans did and the same way the Conservation Department does here in America.

A controlled burn doesnt usually hurt the environment as plants are typically adapted to fires caused by lightning.

Loss of habitat

Many ecosystems have been lost during the past 200 years.

Some of these ecosystems include:

75% of rainforests and nearly 50% of all forests;
over 60% of coastal wetlands in southern and eastern Australia;
nearly 90% of temperate woodlands and mallee;
more than 99% of south-eastern Australia's temperate lowland grasslands;
over 83% of Tasmania's lowland grasslands and grassy woodlands;
about 95% of brigalow scrub that originally grew in Queensland;
over 90% of Victoria's grasslands.

http://australianmuseum.net.au/whats-happening-to-australias-biodiversity

Just freakin' use your brain before posting man, come on!
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.