[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nested dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 620x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 620x591px
Or false awakenings if you will. Basically dreams within dreams.
Share you experiences guys. How many times did you have a false awakening?
How did you realise you were still dreaming? How did you feel when you finally woke up for real?

I had this happen to me once in my life and it happened after i watched the movie inception. I had a false awakening 7 times. The first 4 times i didnt get out of bed, i just instantly hoped into another dream. But when the 5th dream became fucked up and i ended up paralyzed on the bottom of the ocean i decided thats enough dreaming for one day and i got out of bed, only to realise 10 minutes later that im still sleeping, because i became paralyzed again. Shook by my new experience i decided to go tell my parents what just happened and once again after around 10 minutes i became paralyzed again and realised i was still dreaming.
Honestly the most fucked up part about these dreams is that i was 100% sure that i was awake.
>>
One time when I was a kid my dad told me to get up and get ready for school and so I put on all my clothes and got ready and waited by the door but then I was woken up by my dad telling me to get ready for school and I felt as if I had been fucking ripped off
>>
>>18495562
That sucks.
>>
When I was like 14 I remember going in three levels deep. As in, during the dream I woke up twice, and then woke up once more to get to real life

Like a month ago I became lucid in the second level. While I felt I was lucid, i really wasn't. The first level dream self became lucid on the second level aka first level dreamer gained control of the second level.

Trippy shit happens when you remember 2-5 dreams every night.
>>
>>18495544
>7 times
That ain't shit. During one instance, I actually lost count how many consecutive false awakenings I had, but I'd estimate around 20 or so. What happened basically, was that I stuck in sleep paralysis one night and I tried to break free and get out of bed. But as I mentioned, it took many, many attempts to actually get out of bed for real. I kept having dreams/hallucinations of me getting out of bed only to find myself back in bed a minute or two later. The scary part was that each time felt as real as the next one.
>>
>>18495544
Yeah its neat, something not a lot of people can experience. I've been about 5 deep, but that was an exception. 2-3 deep is pretty common for me.

Usually, it happens when I am having a decent lucid dream that turns bad (not the right word.. turns dark/evil/malevolent? you guys will understand) then it's usually a lucid fight through levels to 'escape'. My most recent dream, I remember submerging/drowning myself (very effective for exiting if you are lucid), woke into a new dream with memory of the previous one. Still lucid and aware of malevolence, I carved a circle into a concrete floor with something like a knife. I jumped on the circle and said something (OUT or RELEASE) fell through it like a portal, felt like I had jumped into cold water and woke up.

I was pretty happy, I can't always get out. When things turn dark and quiet, it's always bad news, to the point where I have to get my gf to wake me out of them.

>inb4 Inceptionfaggery
Still haven't seen it. Had a bad break up with ex-gf minutes before going to movies to see it. Bad memories. Probably never watch it even though it's relevant to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.