[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: deadrop cover.png (951KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
deadrop cover.png
951KB, 750x752px
Hey all, im working on a project and was looking for some help on finding stories, pictures, cases about real life curses. even fictional. would be cool to see a collection of things to do with curses.
>>
I would assume most people truly aware would avoid curses due to the karmic pit fall they present.
>>
How do I know if I am cursed?

People who are simply having a bad time in their lives often think they are the victims of curses. Knowing whether you are, in fact, cursed requires some careful self-examination. You must ask yourself if you are being honest and whether what is happening is just coincidence or self-sabotage. If, after that, you really believe that what is happening might in fact be caused by magick, there are ways to check. If your area has an occult store or local pagan group, you might be able to find help there, or use the simple divination method below (Note: this method uses the same principle as a Tarot deck, but uses a normal deck of playing cards. If you want to use Tarot cards, remove the Major Arcana and use the same method with the remainder).

Sit down with a deck of playing cards. Take the jokers out and set them aside.
Shuffle the cards slowly, not using the normal method of card-game shuffling. Shuffle intently and focus on all of the reasons why you think you are cursed, remembering everything that has occurred. After a few minutes of this, focus on your question: "Is what is happening to me the result of a curse?" After a little while of this, stop shuffling.
Deal out the cards in this fashion: start pulling cards from the top and laying them out in a pile. If you pull an ace or reach a stack of ten, stop.
Do this three times for a total of three stacks. You will end up with 0-3 aces.
If you have zero aces, you are not cursed (yay!). If you have one, there is a one in three (33.3%) chance you are cursed, two aces a two in three chance (66.6%) and three aces means you are definitely cursed (99.9%).
>>
>>18495330
That law only effects witches spells.

There is no such thing as karma.

Karma is something that is invented by the noobs of /x/.
>>
>>18495316
>wants to find real life curses

lol, you would have a better chance of finding the cure to cancer
>>
>>18495316
Many believe lycanthropy (disease that causes werewolfs) to be a form of curse. While lacking in the evidence department, it is a topic that normies are used to.

Until recently the Cubs baseball team was thought to be cursed amongst superstitious fans. I'm sure there are some theories on why, but I don't give a shit about baseball. Also more normie bait.
>>
If one was cursed what can be done to block or break it?
>>
>>18499081
Items needed: the target, a tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location), a large quantity of sea salt
Best times: New Moon, a Thursday, noon, midnight, dawn, dusk (any time associated with transitions)

Fill the tub with water. Temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing.
Open and hold up the container of sea salt.
Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively: "In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse "name of target" of all evil and alien magicks, and restore them (me, it) to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be."
Pour the salt into the water. Use a lot.
Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away.
Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away down the drain and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target!
When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3: "I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Simple-curse-breaking-for-the-beginner
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.