[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to summon a friendly ufo craft, after years of wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0016.jpg (335KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
335KB, 1080x1920px
How to summon a friendly ufo craft, after years of wondering i finally have the guts to find it out, dont want no evil aliums, how do i make one appear in the sky
>>
File: cover.jpg (232KB, 1360x2176px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
232KB, 1360x2176px
>>18495197
>>
File: cover.jpg (55KB, 562x751px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
55KB, 562x751px
>>18495197

>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 300x228px
>>18495197
Prophet yahweh
>>
File: cover.jpg (127KB, 1195x1793px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
127KB, 1195x1793px
>>18495197

Too bad I don't have time to upload these for you. Sorry.
>>
File: 1469657801151.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1469657801151.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>18495197
Most ufos are demons feeding on energy level.
Dimensional harvesting shit.
>>
>>18495197
You know, i do believe aliens exist and all. But people like you fucks and everyone that posted in here are a bunch of morons that really don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>18497361
Simmer down there angry man, anything is possible
>>
>>18497492
yes thats true but i call anything that is inconsistent bullshit. Don't get angry because i called you guys morons for believing in inconsistencies to be reality
>>
You should probably try to find human intelligence before finding alien intelligence. If people knew how to summon ufos ayys would be confirmed Stop being an autist.If you don't know how to stop being an autist,drink a gallon of bleach,the answer will be in the bottom of the container.
>>
i used to summon ufos but drifted away from it as the subject was beginning to drive me a little crazy.

all you have to do is sort of a mental exercise. wait until it's a clear night and then go outside, in wilderness is best but simply a quiet park in a not too crowded neighborhood will do. late nights have always worked the best for me (2-4 am, especially 3:33 am idk why)

so, quiet your mind, focus on your breath and quiet your inner monologue, sit with your legs crossed and when you feel sufficiently focused, make a sort of mental call to whoever might be listening- greet the listener, say that you are ready to make contact. i tend to think of joyful memories or sensations that have to do with connection- for example, ringing the doorbell at my grandma's house, entering my family's house and hugging my parents- just in general projecting a sense of joy and desire for connection

for a while i used a cheap chinese pen laser pointer to point out an area in the sky but i don't think it's super necessary.

anyway, wait for a while- lay on your back and look at the stars and clouds. your attention will eventually be drawn to an area in the sky and you will see some shit that looks like satellites that behave strangely, large and brilliant shooting stars, and even glowing orbs that can come quite close.

good luck! the first few times you see it- and realize that the flashing celestial objects you are watching are responding to your thoughts- are amazing and your whole worldview will be re-oriented. have no fear- but be careful, it seems like this practice can also attract ill-intentioned entities. you might get spooked out. in that event, what worked for me is to envision a loving light and to pray to gods i hold sacred.
>>
>>18498850
>anyway, wait for a while- lay on your back and look at the stars and clouds. your attention will eventually be drawn to an area in the sky and you will see some shit that looks like satellites that behave strangely, large and brilliant shooting stars, and even glowing orbs that can come quite close.

This is the only relevant part of this post. Everything else isn't necessary.
>>
>>18497361

Did you end up on /x/ by mistake?

P.S. You might want to look up the word "inconsistencies" in the dictionary. Although I'm sure you won't bother since you already know everything.
>>
>>18497344

Try reading a book that's not the bible once in a while. Or will you go to Hell for that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.