[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on sun gazing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 1.jpg (70KB, 745x448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70KB, 745x448px
Hey guys, what are your thoughts on sun gazing?
>>
The real world colors always change after I do that...
>>
File: inti04.jpg (23KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
inti04.jpg
23KB, 494x500px
I salute the sun every morning.

>I do yoga
>>
>>18494915
Sunlight is important for health and wellbeing, but literally looking into the sun is retarded. Do not stare at the sun.
>>
>>18494931
>Do not stare at the sun.

N00w uy tlLL mmmmm33e
>>
>>18494953
hehehe..... heh... I like you.
>>
>>18494915
Dunno if you meant to but the picture you posted has nothing to do with sun gazing or even with the sun or any solar deity at all.
>>
>>18494915
Praise it and engage in jolly cooperation!
>>
Most sungazers sungaze only once.
>>
File: piper.jpg (121KB, 350x514px) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
121KB, 350x514px
>>18494920
hey hey, I notice this TOO.
>>
>>18495619

it's like you want to believe
>>
>>18494915
I use to sun gaze for hours but now I can't see why people like it
>>
>>18495901
Lol
>>
File: aXm2191xjU.jpg (74KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2191xjU.jpg
74KB, 650x650px
>>18494915
I like to look at the sun a bit if I'm about to be kooked back up indoors so the spot in my vision is like the sun still being with me.
>>
more like star gayzing
>>
>>18494915

It's a good way to go blind like a dumbass.

>>18497748

That's extremely poetic, and also extremely stupid.
>>
File: emo_kid.jpg (38KB, 487x328px) Image search: [Google]
emo_kid.jpg
38KB, 487x328px
>>18497773
There's not much worth looking at these days anyway.
<-me
>>
>>18494915
wdjfnqirekn bnew riuheuwcfmwqeoxhfquweiho r uiqwgfiuafbiuwp q wi iuorgbiqgfbqieuf qjlr pe oewhgu, kjn fuifweuab
>>
was a thing back in ancient greece and perhaps rome too?
anyway as most are saying shit can make you blind pretty damn quick

strange however that it was thought that you would receive some sort of enlightenment doing it. not sure why that was thought but pretty funny now in the future because wow what a bad idea
>>
>>18495619
Kek you fucking dumb shit
>>
>>18498281
how goods your archeology or Egyptology? I only know about shit and very little of it after ancient Egypt so drop some info, not trying to be a dick I'm truly interested
>>
>>18494915
I had a good stare the other day, surprisingly enough there didn't appear to be a significant after image.

Just a few 45 second or so stares.

>Just reporting my experience.
>I'm an idiot.

Nothing appeared to happen other than the sun waving, morphing and getting closer.
>>
>>18498304
jesus christ do not keep doing this dude
you don't want to go blind for the shits of it..
>>
>>18498314
Don't worry, I live in Ireland.

When I say stare at the sun, what I really mean is squint at that tiny speck of light coming out from behind the dull, grey, depressing clouds.

>If you live in Arizona or some such place, yeah, don't even try it.
>>
>>18498325
actually it can be worse because you're able to stare longer, which then fries your shit because you cannot stare as long in places without as much cover
I'm super super cereal read about some of this in some history you can probably easily find on the web
it will ruin your shit quickly
it's akin to welding without goggles and staring right at the light
>>
Don't stare at the sun, you fucking idiots, you'll end up with some severe issues, instead, go out for a while and be under the sunlight, I repeat, DON'T STARE AT THE SUN.
>>
>Safe Sungazing Practice

>Sungazing is a one-time practice of your lifetime usually for a period of 9 months. You can break up the practice in three phases. 0 to 3months, 3-6months and 6- 9months. You have to walk barefoot for 45 minutes for the rest of your life. Food makes us commit the maximum pain to others and exploit others. The practice entails looking at the rising or setting sun one time per day only during the safe hours. No harm will come to your eyes during the morning and evening safe hours. The safe hours are anytime within 1-hour window after sunrise or anytime within the 1-hr window before sunset. It is scientifically proven beyond a reasonable doubt that during these times, one is free from UV and IR rays exposure, which is harmful to your eyes. To determine the timings of sunrise or sunset, you can check the local newspaper, which also lists the UV Index as 0 during these times.

http://solarhealing.com/process/
>>
I've been looking at the sun for ~10 seconds every few days. It doesn't hurt to look at it, but the light overloads my eyes if I look too long. It can definitely blind you (obviously)

If you want to look at the sun yourself, do it behind trees or clouds first. Close your eyes and focus on the afterimage. Don't look with intention; just look.
>>
File: Dawnmachine.png (72KB, 340x442px) Image search: [Google]
Dawnmachine.png
72KB, 340x442px
un the sun the sun the sun the sun
>>
>>18494915
The sun is fake. If you stare at it for long enough, you start to see through its illusion, as it turns a dark blue.
>>
File: 1431371710465.gif (986KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431371710465.gif
986KB, 400x300px
>>18494920
>>18495925
thats because you are damaging your rods and cones in the back of your eyeball. You are literally allowing high intensity radiation to damage your eyes which causes your eyes to physically change the wavelength absorption spectrums
>>
>>18499566
thats because you are literally damaging your eyes with high intensity radiation.

Holy shit, you fuckers here are taking physical damage as paranormal now.
>>
File: IMG_3265.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I could gaze at the sun all day
>>
>>18494915
Quite beneficial to look at the general direction of the sun every now and then. It promotes well being and retains eye health. Directly staring and for long periods of time like 5seconds+ can cause damage.
>>
asked the same once as a total noob. some guy linked an article of a guy who did it only at late evening and early morning to not damage his eyes, turns out it still damages your eyes.

dont look into the sun without any protection. question is if the protection also "protects" it from the spiritual energy you are supposed to take in
>>
>>18499599
I used to stare into the sun as a kid quite a lot, I'm one of few people I know with 20/20 vision.
Tell me again how it damaged my rods and cones>>18499599
>>
>>18498425
I wonder (((who))) could be behind the post.
>>
>>18494915
Good way to go blind like masterbation
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424769/

documentary on sun gazing

tldr; the crew follows a sun gazer, talks to other sun gazers. everyone loves it. crew takes the sun gazer to an eye doctor. "you have a hole burned in your cornea, why are you staring at the sun?" "i like it"
>>
Never look at the sun directly. Use a mirror or something instead.
>>
>>18494915
You can hurt your eyes.
>>
>>18500006
Don't look at the sun, look at most of the sun!
>>
File: whogivesashit.gif (2MB, 338x190px) Image search: [Google]
whogivesashit.gif
2MB, 338x190px
a post about a bunch of idiots and staring into the sun and laughing like Beavis and Butthead...
>>
>>18497691

BA DUM TISS
>>
>>18499903
its probably because you didn't. Now give us a video of you doing it as an ?adult? where you just stare into it a lot if you don't think it will damage your eyes.
Some of you guys are so retarded
>>
You'll gaze your eye out, kid.
>>
>>18500051
I don't need to prove anything to you to know how it did or didnt affect me, and there is currently no sun, been raining for a good week straight, also once off isn't even enough to cause real damage, I would have to record multiple videos over multiple different occasions, create a montage to show you and then also record myself at the optometrist so you can see my score to even qualify as proof to you, and I can't do that in the period of a day now can I. You hide behind lies and ignorance
>>
Staring at the sun converts the sun energy into chlorophyll or something so you will have extra plant power
>>
>>18500072
>y-yeaH! uh pussy, um, prove you have perfect vision it's not like im gay or something
>>
File: lilly.png (196KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
lilly.png
196KB, 443x600px
⠏⠻⠋⠑⠉⠞⠇⠽⠎⠁⠋⠑
>>
File: rahu.webm (82KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rahu.webm
82KB, 320x240px
>>18499566
>>
why are so many people so against something that's proven to reach enlightenment?

you don't see these kinds of comments about far more dangerous activities like texting while driving
>>
i think i used a microscope to look at the sun as a stuoid ass kid. my eyes are ducked as hell.
>>
>>18499903
>>
>>18498235
>>
>>18499577
/thread
>>
Momma told me never to stare into the eyes of the sun, but momma, thats where the fun is.
>>
I can see this page, so I wouldn't know.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.