[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I summon a screaming, limbless jackie chan tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDE4MzExNjkx.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDE4MzExNjkx.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
How would I summon a screaming, limbless jackie chan tulpa
>>
yuck yuck durr durr
OP made the stupid thread
Duuuuuuuuuurrrrrr
>>
>>18494913
Just like any tulpa.
>>
dude, its 230 in the morning. lets assume you actually want to create an all fucked up jackie chan tulpa, why now? Why do you fucking need that right now. go to sleep. im only replying to this because i am literally the only creature in the known universe who can create a jackie chan tulpa for you, and im not fuckin gonna.
>>
>>18494938
>doesn't understand time zones or global reach of the internet
>>
>>18494938
Yo dawg can you whip me up a cute one and like send it to me some how? Thanks senpai
>>
>>18494938
its 7:44 here
>>
>>18494936
how
>>
cmon guys this is serious
i need a screaming limbless jackie chan tulpa
>>
>>18494961
No, im sending the powers that be a note to never let you have a tulpa and your grounded.
>>
>>18494950
You remember what happened the last time some anon got sexual with his tulpa, right?
>>
It seems to me that the easiest way to achieve this would be to summon a regular Jackie Chan tulpa and just hack all of his limbs off. I think he'd naturally start screaming in the process. If you really want to be sure, mentally envision him as being extremely sensitive to pain.
>>
>>18494938
>only being
All humans can with ease, piss off wannabe special boy
>>
>>18494951
where you from boi?
>>
Sharpie in pooper
>>
Can i summon bruce lees ghost to kick someones ass if i invoke the spirits of old?
>>
>>18494913
You have to name three things that amen't jackie chan
>>
>>18496364
Crocodiles... Blow Pops.............................. and Jackie Chan...!
>>
>>18495242
Underrated
>>
>>18495227
my grounded what?
>>
>>18496518
joke
your head
>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 1024x683px
>>18495242
No, what happened?
>>
File: SU tulpa experience.jpg (2MB, 2465x5589px) Image search: [Google]
SU tulpa experience.jpg
2MB, 2465x5589px
>>18497859
I think he's referring to pic related.
>>
guys i need to know :c
i want a screaming jackie chan to sing at a wedding :(
>>
>>18496518
Im going to remove every ground wire from your house so when you plug in your toaster it'll give you a very unpleasant shock.
>>
>>18494913

install gentoo
>>
>>18498843
Considering how installing gentoo works, I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a screaming, limbless Jackie Chan tulpa is you fucked it up in just the right way.
>>
>>18498641
My sides are in orbit holy fuck
>>
>>18494938
hello ,could u get me a real girl please ?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.