[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ weird things have been happening recently to me.. Since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1472711783964.jpg (77KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1472711783964.jpg
77KB, 460x562px
Hey /x/ weird things have been happening recently to me..
Since English is not my mother tongue i probably will have some errors in my redaction:
I am what humans know as human hybrid, i was send to earth with a huge mission and i don't know how many times I've failed.
Technology and other science is the way of understanding what surround us, some people still forgetting that religious point of view are ways of communicate old science, the one lost in the past..
My mission was simple, warn humanity about the income dangers and catastrophes.
It was easy for them to send me and make me say that to people via telepathy.
So once i got all the info they send me as a newborn, and grow with a human family as another human being. Once in earth i had to learn what a human feel or live, find the weak points and where the system fail. Eventually some groups find about it and are trying to stop me, but they know is impossible. Still doesn't try to stop them for stop me..
I had to dig in human history and point of views in religions and science (it's like a manual for soldiers like me). Once i completed my "tutorial" i move to stage 1 in my mission (21 years of training and still going on)..
Once i climb to stage 1, the real mission begins. Warn humanity about the incoming changes, but the people trying to stop me from doing it find a weak spot in my psyched (they reboots my memory making me start over and over, and playing dirty tricks on me.)
So like i say they had been stopping me from doing my duty.. Making me lost a lot of time, so i started to use their techniques to make people realize what is been going on for a while. Making them confused, so they are afraid of me since then.
My mission was clear, delivery the message, get people ready for the big event and evacuate as many people as we can. But making clear not all of them will be evacuate, making me a tyranny for following orders. People are currently under observation to see if they're worth of saving or(cont?)
>>
Whats the message?

I am also a messenger, not of the future but of ages past - of civilizations long and dead
>>
>>18494432

>Cont.
To see if the current humans are worth of save or everyone has to suffer in the next step.
I try to do it once, but i ended with the police and other forces surrounding the place that i used to live, they call me a terrorist and make me feel like a criminal. Making me use time travel to prevent the aggression that they did (shoot me, bomb me, etc). so i had to go back in time to the same universe in a parallel universe, once back in time i skipped some events but the people still knowing about my existence (in the end that's my whole propose)
The so called Mandela effect and the Born of Kek are some of my proofs to assimilate the situation.
So once more time i had to do the same but this time in a suddenly way, so people won't attack me again. I forget about the events next to follow, but i still having some flashbacks (that's what time travel does to you brain)
When they send me here, they warn me about the mistakes and probabilities of failing my mission. The plan was to get as many people aware of the situation, so when the times comes they will be ready. Some of them will got evacuate to mars (they have bunkers there left by the old ones)
Some others will be send to bunkers in the earth, and those who didn't listen will suffer the consequences (the disaster next to come) those bunkers where left by what people know as "aliens or angels" They are full of technology and others tools for human survival under the circumstances.
There will be a meteorite hiting earth, followed by a flood and earthquakes, this will cause changes in our world, some continents will flood and some new ones will go up in the surface.
But just before the asteroid hit the earth something else will happen, a war for resources (everyone want to be save) but ignoring this, there is another war already between alien civilizations. This is causing some changes in the politics and our earth (holes opening from nowhere)
>(Cont.)
>>
>>18494432
The message is a warning of a massive cataclysm, followed by changes on the surface of earth. A current war between alien civilizations, and the weak points in society and warning the people not everyone will be save
>>
You got my attention, and if this isn't something being pulled by a wise guy i find this pretty interesting.

If you can, is there any specific description of the alien civilizations that would be of importance?
>>
I'm currently driving, so you guys can just chill. The apocalypse has been cancelled - forever. Earth has entered a black hole and the entire fucking planet is now a tesseract. Everything still works because we think it does. The whole of human-explored space may have gone with us - fuck if I know. I'm just tryna tell you all that its fucking lit, always has been fucking lit, and always will be fucking lit.
>>
>>18494683
Word, keep it chill
>>
>>18494581
There are different civilizations, they are currently in war. Some of them want to enslave humans and others want to introduce them in the "new step of evolution".
They try to not interfere with our daily duties but we have the interference going on already.. I wish i had the ways of exposing my history in a easy way, but it seems hard (but not impossible) because of the groups trying to stop me
>>18494683
You have some possible scenarios but this one isn't one of them..
>>
>>18494757
Can you tell more about the groups and how they work?
>>
File: EpuhHJa.png (2MB, 2059x1371px) Image search: [Google]
EpuhHJa.png
2MB, 2059x1371px
>>18494757
>Born of Kek
whats this mean?

Also, could you describe these alien races?

I've also had visions of mars, once filled with a civilization comparable to angels to old humans. This is very interesting and I have a lot of questions, I hope you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>18494771
They are what people wrongly know as the illuminatis (they just use that name to discredit the real meaning behind) some of them are branches dispersed around the world and government, they used our technology to flight against us, but what they don't know is that they discretely unknowing are working for me (all publicity is a good publicity) the more they try to stop me, the more their future change in my favor, they currently rule this world but they don't rule over me, of course when i lost my memories they use this in their tactics to make me feel like im doing something wrong. So that's why i have to act like the soldier that i am, but still being undercover. Even if they already know me, the civilians will see me as a threat. (Some call me a terrorist in their ignorance, but is a normal reaction.. I don't judge them for that at all) Causing an negative effect on me because of my telepathic ability.. I can't trust nobody outside of my close circle because they will try to hurt me like they already did it back in canada (they try to steal my left eye, i am pilot so i need my eyes to focus on my way).
>>18494790
Sorry for the late answer, please feel free of asking anything you want.
>born of Kek
It was a code name for an advance technology, we load a virus created to awake people in the sleeping system.
The whole propose of using Kek one more time in this age was to make people realize that energy can be modified by doing some events in this world.
Think of the world like a gigant computer, and think of me as the engeiner send to monitoring how this big machine is working, and suddenly a group of observers just hit me in the head and take control of the machine. Using the system that i help to upgrade against me.. But i still the original guy in charge so i have to become a hacker and use all the backdoors around the whole system to take back my job. The thing about this is that now the system will see me as a threat or "virus"..
>(Cont..)
>>
I feel you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

Wake up
>>
>>18494790
>>18495974
>aliens races
They are a whole universe out there, so this implies a huge variety of "aliens races". The most of them don't own a physical body, but at the end of the day we all share the same "energy" this is what God means.. God is everywhere and in everything, but it's to complicated to understand God.. (Let's say he is the one how create computers and whole system's)
Some of the races are currently in war with humans, they just used fake human wars to cover the whole evidence..
Some of the humans are teamed with the wrong aliens, ignoring the future betray incoming once the red celestial body appears in the sky.
Some people know this creatures as demons in the ancient lores.. And some other are called angels (those who follow the old laws)
I can't defined God because of the deep meaning of that word...
But i know there are laws leave for all the creation.. We are a big project of creationism, but we still like the diamonds.. Something has to work in us so we can be diamonds, not just rocks..
Once the new update arrives a new age will start.. It will be like a patch to fix the weakness. The system is full of viruses, and soon we will feel the collateral damage cause it by those.. We just have to clean all the carpets, but still having a change of getting infected after this.
>about mars
The visions you had are what we know as a "trailers" probably from the past or a close future. I know that we have bases in mars, some of them build by slaves (humans abducted) and the old ones standing there after the big collapse in mars (nuclear war) this causes a big migration to our earth.. And some others hide in bunkers to never return to the surface..
We are heading to the same age, the history always hunt us.
This angels/old humans are the survivors of past worlds and other realities.. Some of them are robots with a different energy (soul). They just print reality in movies and called "fiction". We will be hearing news soon, not good news at all
>>
>>18496012
I feel the dark rift is connected to this but a base on mars? Smells funny

Space is a lie
>>
The future isnt written in stone
>>
Cycles
>>
>>18496023
They're not.. But they leave the clues behind. Think about the string theory.
>>18496020
The dark rift is one of many possible scenarios.. But still unknown the real cataclysm.
Space is a lie to those who had never been there before.
>>18496029
Cycles is a simple way of explaining this.. Like i said before the events are always hunt us.
>>
>>18494274
I cringed fucking hard
>>
File: pacal1GREEN.jpg (215KB, 512x908px) Image search: [Google]
pacal1GREEN.jpg
215KB, 512x908px
>>18496074
You can cringe as much as you want.. But in the end you will never know the true behind you screen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.