[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are narcissists some sort of psi vamp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: BEFORE THE NARCISSIST.png (847KB, 736x616px) Image search: [Google]
BEFORE THE NARCISSIST.png
847KB, 736x616px
>>
>>18494131
Judgemental. That describes a sociopath not a narcissist. Don't fear people that try to project how amazing they are. Fear the people that act all humble and insecure, because half the time it's a sociopath worrying.
>>
>mfw autists need mythological creature to explain personality traits
>>
>>18494179
pretty shit description of a narcissist and a sociopath
>>
My ex used to call me an emotional vampire, but now people call them psi vampires?

Mandingus effect at work, I want to get off this dimensions wild ride
>>
>>18494547
Spotted the narcissist
>>
File: 1437116438255.png (235KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437116438255.png
235KB, 853x480px
>>18494131
Im pretty narcissistic on the inside, but I know that so I try to hold it back. Sometimes people see me as passive or a "nice guy" because of it but that just make the times when I let my real self out more effective.
>>
>>18494131
It would depend on how a narcissist expresses that aspect of themselves, but they certainly can behave like vampires if they felt like it, and may do so out of natural habit without realizing what exactly is going on.

I think the most common example of what I'm thinking about is when people force or coerce others into praising them. When you're praised, you tend to get a boost of (legitimately real) energy, and when you're forced into praising others when you otherwise would not have, you genuinely feel weakened, like your energy was 'sapped' from you.
>>
>>18494131
Quit vamping my psi, guy.
>>
>>18495104
Stop vamping my Psy, boi.
>>
File: 08_sFojZim.jpg (175KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
08_sFojZim.jpg
175KB, 720x1080px
"Psychic vampire" seems like something people call ugly or scary looking people who step out in public

This is just a meme assholes use to ostracize others, right?
>>
>>18495023
t. edgy 16 year old
>>
>>18495206
Way older than that and probably you.
>>
>>18495282
t. edgy 16 year old
>>
Too much edge on this thread
>>
Narcissists can easily be put in their place, all you have to do is burn their face or cut it up real good. Or you can even beat them so badly that they are permanent retards, lets see how narcissist they are when they look like a retarded monster and have to wheel around in a wheelchair. Then you ask them to their face, how do you wipe your ass? with a disgusted look, then you laugh at them.
>>
>>18496527
Even ugly people can become raging narcissists as a coping mechanism. You dont need to look pretty to be narcissistic
>>
>>18496539
even a handicapped retard can think he is a superman and walk infront of a bus

a ugly narcissist would only become one for less than 2 minutes in his entire life before reality checks them in the face and they will have to kill themselves for being so stupid.

a coping mechanism for what? it doesn't help cope with anything, that is just as delusional as the mental retard telling himself he is the ceo of a big company and has super strength.
>>
>>18496527
kkk is the only way, hey ho, all these niggers got to go!
>>
>>18496824
well you know what i mean, you can think are you are the worlds greatest basketball player in the world, but then you actually get on the court and then you find out that you are physically handicapped,
you can keep on deluding yourself... but that is the same as an ugly stupid person being vain and narcissistic.
>>
>>18494547
lol pretty much.
>>
I made a thread about this once.
I got called faggot and retard.
So I did my own research and my findings were.
Psi vamps are a spiritual fancy way of saying annoying person.
It's stupid. I knew a girl who claimed to be a psi vampire and it turned out she was just an idiot and a slut. I hurt her feelings.
>>
>>18497926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctM3U1SOVQg

Like debbie downers , people who come into a room and says things to try to make them all depressed as they are?
>>
File: 1475548966368.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475548966368.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>18497946
I try to be different than that. When im down, I isolate myself and take energy passively. Its when we are having a good time that I get the best quality energy.
>>
What does a psi vamp do? They suck on peoples emotions to live? instead of blood?
>>
>psi
A load of crap.

>be a teenager
>spend a whole year on psipog trying to learn psiball and shit
>hey if you hold your hands close together and think really hard you can make psiballs!
>also you can't see them but you can feel them! it's like tingling and fucking magnets yo
>it's totally not muscle tension or anything. this is 100% legit.

An entire year wasted because I was a gullible teenager.
>>
>>18498769
*Meta ironic heh*
>>
>>18497946

Nice clip, but no. Negative thinking is healthy unless you have some kind of mental illness that makes it toxic.

It keeps your wits sharp.

NLP / psycho cybernetics / positive thinking movements want to dumb people down.
>>
>>18496539

One of the worst narcissists I know was born deformed.

He's gone full predator and tried to set himself up as a magic teacher / lifecoach / UK pop star / catholic priest, and failed in almost all attempts.

He's also into stalking 'threats' who make him jealous or warn his next victims.
>>
>>18495101
>I think the most common example of what I'm thinking about is when people force or coerce others into praising them.

^ ^ THIS

It's total cringe when they do that.
>>
>>18496527

I like your thinking Anon, there must be a practical application for it somehow.

It's a shame to let good hatred go to waste.
>>
File: angrymacrame.jpg (45KB, 570x274px) Image search: [Google]
angrymacrame.jpg
45KB, 570x274px
>>18499751
You can always make angry macrame.
>>
is having a big ego the same thing as being a narcisist?
>>
>>18499790

By a stretch of the word 'narcissist' yes, but you can get a big ego from getting drunk or having admirers because you're sexy or good at something.

Narcissists are deluded and demand to be admired, usually whilst they're making everyone else feel degraded.
>>
>>18499802
>Narcissists are deluded and demand to be admired, usually whilst they're making everyone else feel degraded.
Ah yes, delusions of grandeur, classic case of narcissism, thinking they are very important and special when in fact, they are not, just criminally psychopathic.
>>
>>18499819
You can make someone feel like the most important person in the world once in a while.

It doesn't drain your coolness or anything.
>>
>>18499824

Making someone else feel good to boost their self-esteem is nice, but actually believing that you better than all other human beings on the planet, and then lying, using, and abusing other people to get what you want and throwing them away is a bad thing. They are usually unsympathetic and have no care or clue to any consequences of their actions. Textbook narcissist.
>>
>>18499833
>lying, using, and abusing other people to get what you want and throwing them away

'Machiavelian Personality' Named after Niccolò Machiavelli who advertised himself to Royalty in Europe by writing a book to show he understood it in politics and knew how to do it well.

Interesting character.

Psychopaths have narcissism and Machiavellian personalities.
>>
>>18499869
yikes, I know people in real life who are exactly like that. evil demons in human form.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.