[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was jesus a real figure. propably just a carpenter like his father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: carpentershop.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
carpentershop.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
was jesus a real figure. propably just a carpenter like his father
>>
>>18493976
carpenter/magician
He was probably clever enough to fool everyone with his tricks and say he is gods child. And of course people back then took psychedelic drugs and further believed the hallucinations to be true
>>
File: 1416593948184.gif (850KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1416593948184.gif
850KB, 450x450px
>>18493976
>propably

Start life as carpenter, die nailed to some planks.
>>
>>18493976
I'd say that is pretty likely, guy named Josh, was a carpenter, gets tired of being a carpenter, starts wandering around getting drunk, has some pretty good ideas for the time, picks up a following, keeps wandering around with a following, government gets tired of him, tries him, he fakes his death, and then peaces out. Not nearly as unfeasible without the whole God/religion bits.
>>
>>18494017
Yeah, met some dude, washed their hair in the river
Lets do some hypnopsis. That guy with a limp
>>
Hey. Lets baptise. It a new thing. Lets get a group, and talk nonsense to peeps
>>
Itt: lost souls

I can only hope you ever find the light
>>
>>18495667
Brotip: threaten someone with eternal torture over things you can't prove anyway, it will make you forget your own doubts, for a little while, anyway.
>>
>>18495667
It's hard to believe because it's not relatable.
And it's hard to understand because it is.
This post, even to myself.
>>
>>18495671
Hell is not eternal torture. It is the simple absence of God. Like Earth, but without God.
>>
>>18495679
In other words we're in Hell?
>>
>>18493976
>was jesus a real figure.
Yes. there is a couple of no-religion-related records with him on them.
>propably just a carpenter like his father
Kiinda. The closest english word we could use to translate the word used in the hebrew text would be 'technician' that would cover things like carpentry and and construction work, and make him a middle class guy, well known at his hometown.
>>
No I don't believe he was even real. The story has been seen in texts older than Jesus himself.
>>
>>18496000
Damn sun
>>
>>18495679
kek.right because thats what Christiandom has said along
>>
>>18496000
the story in the Bible is separate from the question from Jesus' existence. No one cares what you think. The historical consensus is that he was a person who existed.
>>
You should know that God was created in mans image. That is why he is a man. Plus adam was made out of dirt and eve was made from ripping out a rib of adam. And the universe was created 6,000 years ago. Dinosaur bones were put there by the devil test your faith.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.